Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38
4.4

EDWARD N.
Aiea, HI
12/04/2019
Ford Focus st
Came in for my 20k service oil change. Jaimie the service advisory fully satisfy me but when I got the car back didn’t reset my oil service and didn’t give me a sticker when was my next service

PR
PETER R.
12/04/2019
Very nice and friendly
Truck got done same day it would of been nice if the hospitality van would’ve been open at 6:30 as well

Kapolei, HI
12/03/2019
Great experience, no pressure sales
At first I was hesitant to go to Honolulu Ford because of experiences in the past with pushy sales people. My buying experience with Isaac changed all that. Very friendly, helpful and very professional and I believe I got a GREAT DEAL. I would not hesitate to go back next time I am looking for another vehicle. Thank you Isaac!

12/03/2019
Service customer
Good, prompt service.

ALESHA B.
Pearl City, HI
12/02/2019
As soon as I pulled in I was greeted and taken care of. Service was great and my repairs were scheduled and fixed within a week.

Quick and easy
Brought in for a convertible for an adjustment. Was painless and easy.

12/02/2019
Honolulu Ford was able to come to an agreement with us based on our financial expectations. Great, friendly service. Glad they were able to work with us.

JN
JASON N.
12/01/2019
My last two visits to Honolulu ford we’re two that won’t be forgotten. Ford roadside assistance first made me wait over 5 hrs to get my car towed. I ended up having to use another service to pay for my car to be towed. Finally I was able to have my car taken to Ford and called numerous times to get a status update on my car. Finally a whole day later someone finally called to let me know they fixed the car and I could pick it up. Then not even a month later I had the same issue come up Yet again having to have my car towed in. Again there was a lack of communication with getting an answer on my car. Finally when I did get a response they said it would be ready a little after 1pm. Waited until 3pm and still no call, so ended up having to call and they advised oh your car is ready the paperwork is here sitting on my desk. Kinda makes you wonder how long it was just sitting on his desk. When I finally went to pick up the car I noticed on the receipt that I paid for my car to be fixed but they didn’t even do all of the services I had asked them to do. When I went back to speak with the advisor he said oh looks like we didn’t do it. And now I have to schedule another appointment to bring my car back a third time. Just a waste of my time and money right now. Advisor Didn’t even seem to care that they didn’t fulfill the services that were asked for.

Wahiawa, HI
12/01/2019
7th dealership wins🙌🏼
My husband and I went into Honolulu Ford the day after Black Friday. After a month of researching websites/reviews/dealerships and crunching numbers amongst different dealerships offers, values, and budget etc. we decided this would be our last stop to see if they can meet us closer to the absolute most we could do with a bank loan and cash. The First number thatStuart gave us was higher than both the previous Ford dealerships my husband and I went to prior. Right away we said no to that offer and figured since it was higher that maybe it won’t happen after all. Then Stuart talked with us looking over the numbers and went back a second time to see how they can adjust their offer. When he returned the with the adjusted offer it came back EXACTLY what my husband and I made clear from the beginning and came through to work with us. honestly I appreciate them not going back and forth a million times with numbers that are clearly over what we absolutely put forward as an offer. Overall we had a great and comfortable experience. I especially appreciate Stuart helping us and giving off such a comfortable and non pushy vibe like some sales guys do which hey works for some I guess. Also Thank you HNL Ford for the Tshirt. 👍🏼

11/30/2019
The Works!
First really efficient experience w/updated check-in kiosk. Great coupon deal as well!

KK
KERRY K.
11/27/2019
Satisfied customer
Professional service from Carlo. I made an appintment and when I checked in he took my car right in for service. Called me early when my car was done. Very pleased.
Also, the renovations make it easier for the customer flow and experience.

Please let you new manager know about Carlo,. I sent her an email but it did not go through.

RUTH C.
11/26/2019
Listened to what I was looking for
Everyone was Awesome. From the time I entered into the showroom, I was greeted and she knew who I was going to see. Art was excellent, although he couldn’t meet with me, he arranged for me to meet with Sherman and Clay. Clay took the time to listen to what I was looking for and began to show me a 2019 and 2020 Ford Explorer. I was planning to get financing elsewhere but Ford had a special on 2020. It was a great deal! I am so happy!
Thank you Art, Clay, Sherman, Anthony, and greeter.

11/26/2019
Fast, Reliable, Friendly, Convenient
issue with battery and brake sensor. Advisor and mechanics very friendly and fast with troubleshooting and repairs.

DEWINE M.
Kunia, HI
Lincoln MKZ
11/24/2019
😇 Blessed ' Thanks to Honolulu Ford
Honolulu Ford ' I would recommend them to family's and friends ' they welcome you like your their only clients ' super friendly ' etc they even make things easy for us ' just to get a nice newer car ' I just had my car an I'm super thankful and blessed . Thank you Honolulu Ford team .

TN
TIRESA N.
Waianae, HI
Maintenance Service
The newly upgraded Honolulu dealership is beautiful & clean.
They had more than enough drinks for the customers while waiting for their auto to be serviced.

Suggestion: Should work on welcoming their customers like they love their job and not just a job.

Thank you for servicing our auto!

NG
NIGEL G.
2913 F150
Excellent service as usual

JASON C.
Ewa Beach, HI
Best experience
Couldn’t recommend the place more. Thomas was a professional salesman and accommodating.

MICHELLE M.
Honda Civic Sedan
Big shout out to Roger Jordao and the awesome sales team at Honolulu Ford
Roger Jordao and all the guys at Honolulu Ford on N. King st are AMAZING!! From the time i pulled on the lot til i pulled off in my new honda they took such good care of me.
Everyone was friendly and professional and so helpful! I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to deffinately check them out!! Again i just want to say THANKs to all The guys down at Honolulu Ford! Yall are the best!

Kaneohe, HI
11/23/2019
Friendly low pressure experience!
Angel was great!