Maria M.
Springfield, PA
Mazda CX-5
04/11/2019
AWESOME SERVICE!!!
BEST Mechanics in DELCO!!! I'm a really crazy busy person with 2 full time jobs. My time is so limited on caring for my car - THAT WHY I COME TO HOUSER'S!!!! They always get my car scheduled in a super timely manner - They mechanics are knowledgeable, kind, respectful and thoughtful! They're waiting area is clean and convenient - great place to get some work done while waiting for your car! I would recommend them to everyone and it seems like everyone feels the same - their parking lot is always filled with many loyal clients. Thanks Houser's for taking great care of my over used car!!!!

04/03/2019
Honest and convenient
Always accommodating and honest regarding necessary services. Friendly

PM
Phillip M.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
04/02/2019
Great People, Great service!
I have been taking my cars to Houser's for over 25 years. I have never been disappointed, the mechanics are great and the prices are very good.

Joe M.
Honda Civic Si
03/28/2019
Very happy
Great job .price was good.very nice to work with.

Jeannine C.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Jeannine said that everything was good at the place.

03/22/2019
Houser's performed oil change on my car pretty efficiently; I got my car back within three hours of dropping it off. While it didn't apply to this visit, they always take the time to contact me if there's anything additionally wrong with the car, give me estimates and time it takes for the work to get done, so I can make the necessary decisions. I've been using Houser's for almost 20 years, and they consistently provide accurate and transparent service!

Lou S.
Ram 1500
03/20/2019
Fast and friendly service as always
Fast service, friendly, and good mechanics. A staple business in the community, Thanks for the quality service!!

Bonnie M.
Nissan Murano
03/16/2019
Easy to make appointment, easy drop off, efficient service!

SL
Simon L.
Dodge Journey
03/14/2019
Always Ethical
We've always been satisfied with our treatment and service at Houser's. Rare find in today's world.

KU
Kyle U.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the service was good.

Joanna F.
03/13/2019
Highest Marks for auto service and customer service.
Honest, efficient, great appointment times. I don't even live close by, but I go out of my way for great service. No pushy sales tactics. Highly recommend.

James G.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
James said they did a good job, they did it quickly and they kept him informed.

Judy G.
03/08/2019
They always do all my repairs and maintenance as quickly as possible. Friendly clean newly redone waiting area.
Love this place and recommend them to all my family and friends.

Lexus ES 350
03/07/2019
Vehicle Service
Great service and very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

FP
Frank P.
Drexel Hill, PA
03/06/2019
I am impressed that everyone at Houser's Automotive always does a great job in servicing my cars and keeping me safe on the road.

Karen M.
03/02/2019
K McCabe
Been coming to Houser for several years. Work is done well and in a timely fashion. They will call you, let you know if there are any problems for inspection and give you an estimate of repairs.

Jim W.
03/01/2019
Recent Visit - Feb 27th
We've been going to Houser's for years, and always get great service. I recently called to see if I could bring my car over for a wiper blade change. They told me to come over, and they would take care of it when I got there. Although they were busy, the performed the service immediately.

Linda M.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she has always received good care from them. She said they were able to take her in yesterday for an oil change. They are very accommodating.

PM
Peter M.
Toyota Yaris
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the business was fair and inexpensive.

Johanna B.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Johanna said the guys at the business are nice and she didn't feel pressured into sales.