LC
Lisa C.
09/14/2020
Super sweet, super fast and honest people doing their best for their customers and their pockets😀
We made an appointment to get my daughters brakes down and her struts for her car. They gave us a detailed by priority list of what she needed to get done. That was super impressive I have never had a garage take so much time and excellent care of people the way that Rob did for us. Their work was very fairly priced and fast service. I feel 100% better knowing that my daughter and grand babies will be leaving in a much safer vehicle. Rob and his crew genuinely care about the safety of their customers I will be recommending all of my family and friends to them. Every person I came into contact with there treated us with a smiling happy face. Thank you all for taking such good care of our family😀

Gambier, OH
09/06/2020
Went perfectly
I dropped the car off about 815a and they said it would be ready in about an hour and a quarter. At 930a I returned and the car was ready for pick-up. The price was right as well. Couldn't ask for better.

Joe M.
Subaru Baja (Natl)
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they do it right the first time. They do it fast. They do a good job.

RK
Robert K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Robert said saved him money on something he thought would cost more.

Matthew C.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said that they do excellent work.

Abigail S.
08/12/2020
Thorough service and troubleshooting
I have a 2006 Volvo V70 that Howard Street Garage has been servicing. Always have an upfront estimate, current state of the vehicle and recommended repair items that are upcoming given to us. I trust this garage 100% and my family has all their vehicles maintained there. Extra effort is always made in diagnostic work for any issues that arise! Very, very satisfied with our customer experience!

BR
Butch R.
Martinsburg, OH
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Butch said they were great, super people and he had no problems at all.

AY
Andrew Y.
Chrysler 300M
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff repaired his vehicle as promised and the price was reasonable.

Andy S.
Mercury Capri
07/31/2020
Great people to deal with.
The guys at the Autocare and Body shop worked hard to get the ole Capri working right. I’m sure working on a 40 yo car is never easy but they did their best to keep it running.

Gambier, OH
07/31/2020
Superb in all catagories
I've been taking my vehicles to HSD for many years. They are an excellent crew, and do high-quality repair & maintenance. This time, I took my vehicle in for an oil change, as well as investigating a 'clunk' sound I was hearing. They discovered a broken spring on one of the struts, with the broken piece just hanging in the upper wheel-well, causing a dangerous situation. I asked HSG to do the repair (both struts). They provided me with a loaner car during the few days the car would be in the garage. Again the entire team is friendly and trustworthy. High quality work is the norm. Very recommended.

Walhonding, OH
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/21/2020
Best shop I’ve ever been to!
The work done was phenomenal. My car has never run so good following service at Howard Street Auto Care. And the customer service/knowledge/compassion shown by Rob was unlike any other business I’ve been to. I feel like he truly cares and has my best interest in mind, and that his staff cares. Everyone was so friendly. Not only is it the best mechanic I’ve ever been to, but it’s the best business I’ve been to in general. I would highly recommend stopping by to see how a small town business should operate.

Jason C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they have excellent customer service.

Sean W.
Ohio
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Sean said from the first minute everyone was really nice, though they'd never met, all of them already knew his name. The two staff members at the counter who he dealt with were super nice, really appreciated his business and were very professional. He had his hat on, he was a veteran, and they automatically gave him a service discount and their work was perfect on his vehicle.

Mike M.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were courteous, concise, professional and were able to fix his vehicle.

Joe D.
Lincoln MKZ
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he was satisfied they treated him well.