Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5Overall Rating 4.700004/5rating 4.700004
Overall Rating 2.0500033/5Overall Rating 2.0500033/5rating 2.0500033rating 2.0500033rating 2.0500033

AC
Had a Santa Fe since 2015. Services are always excellent! Congratulations team

CQ
Claudia Q.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
The service station staff was attentive
So far I love my car

Rosemarie S.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Very friendly staff

Richmond, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wonderful Sales and Service
We purchased our Santa Fe about two years ago. We have always been very pleased with the SALES AND SERVICE TEAMS AND THEIR PROFESSIONALISM.

PC
Pedro C.
Easy and fast
Work was done very quickly and waiting area was very comfortable.

John S.
Brookshire, TX
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Just what one would wish for in a dealership
The service rep who initially took my call Tuesday and explained the process of dropping off my vehicle was knowledgeable and friendly. I like how the dealership assigned me a personal service rep (Daniel) such that I had a point of contact if I had questions and knew that I wouldn't have to go through differnt people during the process. The work was done quickly and I had my vehicle back the same day. The work was covered under warranty so there was no cost to me and I was able to visit with Daniel in the evening to go over everything. From start to finish, everyone was professional and friendly!

LC
Lance C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Salesman, Matheu Truong was very helpful. If he couldn't answer a question he would immediately find out
East and competent personal. Car is excellent and looking forward to the experience. Matheu Truong was very helpful. Had to ask for extended warranty several times, but finally received.

RO
Richard O.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Consistently Outstanding Service!
The staff are always courteous, professional and fair. The wait is never too long and the quality of work is always on point. The only thing I suggest to make the Outstanding Service Exceptional, is the the car was is done, the car is either dries or soft water is used to clean the car, because I always is spotty after the wash.

Keep up the great work!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Very Much, We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service, Hope you Have A Fantastic day.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Steering trouble
I have a Hundai Santafe that I bought in September 2017. Steering is tight and acts weird. Brought it to the dealer twice but they didn’t fix it and dismissed it saying the computer will alert me if there is a real problem.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/07/2018

We Appreciate your feedback , hope you have a great day.

Richmond, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome
Fast and easy and great customer service
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Very Much , Hope you have a Very Amazing Day.

WC
William C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Brought my 2011 Elantra for a factory warranty repair (Clockwork spring)
Brought my 2011 Elantra for a factory warranty repair (Clockwork spring), without having an appointment and the service team immediately informed me that they could start working on my car. Their customer waiting area was comfortable, clean and very complete (nice seats, cool temp, coffee and free Wifi). The job was performed correctly and i was out of there in a short time.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Very Much, We Greatly Appreciate that ,  We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service, Hope you Have A Fantastic day.

EW
Earl W.
ATTITUDE AND PROFESSIONALISM.
SO FAR,IT IS 2 THUMBS UP.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Very Very Much , Hope you have a Very Amazing Day.

Very easy and comfortable
I have got the peace of mind after the easy and comfortable service. And moreover, Car washing service was brilliant. Thank you.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Very Much , Hope you have a Very Fantastic Day.

Ronald B.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
I went in because of a recall on the car, the job was done fast and I was out of there. No issues at all.

Sheryl M.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable service
I trust Hub Hyundai West to service my vehicle (and have for almost 10 years). They are knowledgeable and helpful and do the job right in a timely manner.

Jeffrey D.
Fulshear, TX
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Services
Daniel was quick, informed me right away when my car was ready and it was done in a shorter time then expected.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/05/2018

12/03/2018 Category: Service
They are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They took care of my issues in a timely manner.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/03/2018

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service
My service was the day before thanksgiving. I made an appointment,but they were very busy. The work was completed in a timely manner.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Very Much , We Greatly Appreciate that, Hope you have a Very Amazing Day.

2013 Hyundai Accent
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Prompt & Good Service
Went in for routine maintenance, oil change, and tire rotation. Easily made the appointment online. Arrived and was taken care of courteously and promptly. The wait was reasonable and the waiting area was clean.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 11/28/2018

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Very good service team
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 11/28/2018

We Greatly Appreciate that, We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service, Hope you Have A Fantastic day.