Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5rating 4.6949183
Overall Rating 2.0677997/5Overall Rating 2.0677997/5rating 2.0677997rating 2.0677997rating 2.0677997

DO
Deneylia O.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service at its best!
Love the service team!! They are always so friendly even without an appointment - very quick

CP
Carlos P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick service
Great customer support
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback we will look into it for future services, Hope You Have a Wonderful Day.

GM
Gloria M.
Service 2011 Sonata
Excellent Service. Daniel was very helpful and professional.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Very Much, We Appreciate your Business and we'll make sure to let him know, Hope you Have A Fantastic Day!

LR
Louvenia R.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service friendly technicians take great care of my auto I learned it is best to take your auto to the dealer it is the best way to keep your đźš— healthy!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/25/2018

We Strive To Give the Best Service, We Appreciate your business and Hope you have a Great Week.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Good servide at Hub Hyundai West.
I have been taking my car to Hyundai West since I bought it, always good and fast service.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you! We Strive to give the Best and Most Effecient Service! Hope you have a Wonderful day.

SP
Schuyler P.
2016 Hyundai Equus
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Perfect for Hyundai, but not for Genesis!
The biggest problem with this location/dealer is the lack of space and the total lack of a Genesis sublocation at Hub Hyundai.
MY intention is to stay with Genesis as I drive a 2016 Equus. Eventually I will trade in, but not at this location. Just isn’t geared for Upscale Amenities when you are paying upwards of $50k+
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/24/2018

We Appreciate your feedback and were sorry to hear that, We will make sure to look further into what we can do in the future to make your next visit better. Hope you have a Wonderful day.

Audrey S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Looking Agead
Thankful my Tech keeps me informed what issues I may need to prepare for in the future. Helps me with budgeting for big things!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/25/2018

Were Very Glad to Hear That, Thank you We Hope you have a Fantastic day.

Cypress, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
good service
Overall good service
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your business, We hope you have a wonderful day.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Nice job
Got an oil change
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/24/2018

Thank You! We Strive to Give the Best Service, Hope you have a Wonderful Day!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Ok
Car worked great for first 3 years. I’m this 4th year, I keep having issue after issue with my vehicle.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/22/2018

We Appreciate Your Business, And Hope you Have a Wonderful Weekend.

Daniel B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service
Friendly, quick to attend your needs, and service done well.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/22/2018

Thank You! We Strive to Take Care of Our Customers in A Timely Manner, Have a Wonderful Weekend.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Mostly great service
I went to Hub for a second opinion. They were able to take care of the problem much less expensively and drastically than Firestone suggested would be possible. George was very accessible. The only drawback was the EPS light coming on that night. I had to drive back to the dealership the next day to have it calibrated.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/22/2018

We Appreciate Your Feedback and We'll Look into this for the future, Hope you have a Great Weekend.

EH
Ernest H.
Ernest Hill, happy Hyundai customer
Top Notch service. I have yet to be disappointed!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you So Much! We Very Much Appreciate This and Your Business, Have a Fantastic weekend.

AG
Addison G.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Small and customer friendly. Not like the big places they make you feel special.
Needed. Small repair done was handled while we waited
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/22/2018

We Strive To Give The Best Service Possible, We Appreciate Your Business, Hope you Have an Absolutely Wonderful Weekend.

AJ
Alberta J.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism!!
I was so accustomed to having my car vacuum and washed!! DIdn't happened on my last visit, so very disappointed. Perhaps, next visit. Maybe, just a Florida state initiative!!!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/21/2018

We Appreciate Your Business and We'll Make Sure to Look Into that for you, Hope you have a Wonderful day.

HU
Hernan U.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Joovani was great getting my vehicle fixed in a timely manner,
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You! We Strive to Take Care of Our Customers In A Timely Manner, Ill make sure to let him know! Hope you have a fantastic day.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Did a decent job
Everyone was friendly enough and they did a good job so far. But they just took longer than the quoted time.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Sir, We Are A little confused cause you are saying youre satisfied that your vehicle was repaired correctly and your issue was resolved, But the rating you gave us contradicts that.
I will look into it further, to see what went wrong but in the meanwhile if you have any questions or concerns feel free to Contact me at the information below.

Great experience
West Houston Hub as a great team.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

We Appreciate Your Business, Thank You! Hope you have a Wonderful Day.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hub Hyundai West
They always provide a excellent service compare the service I get for my Ford :)
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You So Much! We Strive to Give Our Customers The Best Service!

Steven S.
Great Service, Great People
Happy
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you So Much! We Hope you Have a Great Day!