Overall Rating 4.6865699/5Overall Rating 4.6865699/5Overall Rating 4.6865699/5Overall Rating 4.6865699/5rating 4.6865699
Overall Rating 2.1044755/5Overall Rating 2.1044755/5rating 2.1044755rating 2.1044755rating 2.1044755
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

League City, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Able to work me in on a busy day.
Appreciate Mr Johnson working me in on a busy day. However I wish he filled out my car's maintenance log. Almost every representative did so. I understand if it was a busy day.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Very Much, We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service. We apologize for not filling out the maintenance log and will make Mr.johnsons aware of the hiccup.

Hope you Have A Fantastic day.

Sarah S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt and knowledgeable
great service!
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Very Much, We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service, Hope you Have A Fantastic day.

HQ
Haleem Q.
Richmond, TX
Customer
Promptly attending and understanding your problem to carry out repair work

The service was great

HK
Helen K.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service.... on time with my appointment.
From sales people to service department and even the car porters.... always friendly and efficient.

Diane W.
Cypress, TX
Great Service!
Great service, professional & friendly!

CG
Carolyn G.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Check up oil change, tires
Gretting was warm,professional they all were
Answered my questions,
Friendly at 9am ,on a Satuday, Excellent

Service still excellent after 10 years
Took our car in for a recall. We arrived 30 minutes early; however,they still took our car right in and we were finished within one hour (they had told us it would take an hour when we initially made our appointment). Courteous and on time...plus they washed our car! Best service group in Houston/Katy area!

JV
John V.
Spring, TX
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Called ahead and went in for an oil change late in the day. HUB accommodated me in fast time, car wash and all! I get this service treatment on a regular basis no matter what time of day.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Happy Person
The service person was good and answered all of my questions. They even gave my car a wash before I picked it up.

Juan G.
Great quick service
Got in and out in less than an hour for a recall, oil change and tire rotation

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Trying to understand my needs
Trying to understand my needs and helping me achieve them

Ramiro B.
Fast service
Excellent quality people working in this place, I found manners and cordiality at all time. Lost attributes in most car dealerships.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
All on time
The attention was great

David P.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
labor rates are too high
labor rates ate too high, same service can be provided elsewhere at a better rate. oil change should not be $50-60.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback, all comments are taken into consideration of how to improve our overall service experience.
Thank you and hope you have a great day!

FE
Fred E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fred

PL
Pedro L.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for a software update of the Engine Control Unit. Great customer Service. My service advisor, Durond, was very polite, knowledgeable, and professional. In and out in less than an hour, no time wasted. Recommended!

Charles C.
Cypress, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe Sport routine service
I was very satisfied. My service rep communicated with me via text while I waited in the sitting room for my vehicle to be serviced. I got updates on status and could send questions without having to walk around to the service area.

EW
Erica W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Recall Repair
We received a recall notice in the mail. I called, scheduled the appointment and took my car in. The service was quick and my car was ready before the suggested time.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 03/16/2019

BW
Bill W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling a service at HUB West delays service
I scheduled service early for my vehicle and took a day off from work to get maintenance completed and had to call you around 1:00pm to see what the status was. Nobody had even taken a peak at my vehicle! Long story short, I received an oil change but the main reason why I brought my vehicle wasn’t even addressed. I was told that you had to many unscheduled customers that wanted oil changes so my vehicle was pushed to the side and wasn’t addressed. Part of my service was for windshield wipers. I knew I would pay more to have you install them but come on, $40.00 labor fee to snap them in! Robbery, I have done this task countless times and won’t ask you to do it again if we come back for our two Hyundai vehicles . The straw that broke the camels back is when I came to pick up the vehicle. I had requested a right rear reverse bulb be replaced and was told it wasn’t because the one the installed blew out upon installation. Had to wait another 45 minutes with my daughter in the parking lot. I imagine you keep bulbs in stock and was told this story because your service department simply forgot
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your feeback.
We are looking into it to see what can be done to resolve the matter. You can expect to be reached out to by one of our reps to get further details.
Thank you and have a great day!