Overall Rating 4.6714317/5Overall Rating 4.6714317/5Overall Rating 4.6714317/5Overall Rating 4.6714317/5rating 4.6714317
Overall Rating 2.1159391/5Overall Rating 2.1159391/5rating 2.1159391rating 2.1159391rating 2.1159391

Mirzeta C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai Accent
People working at Hub Hyundai West are very efficient, professional and always provide great customer service. Compliments to a great Management!
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Very Much, We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service, Hope you Have A Fantastic day.

OA
Oluwadare A.
Good Customer Service
It's clear Hub Hyundai West is big on customer service. They reached out to better understand the situation, give some clarificatios on the misunderstanding and also extend/offer me a free service as a compensation.

That's impressive.

Too Pricey
I only came here because it was the 90,000 milestone service and I preferred to have the manufacturer service center take care of bushiness. From past experiences though, I've come to realize the services are uber expensive. For example, at the day of my car service, I was told my brake lights were out and upon asking how much that'll cost, I was told about $50 (keep in mind I was just quoted ~$200 for the milestone service). The miniature bulbs only cost $7 by the way; so labor fee is $43? for something that I an "amateur" did in less than 10 minutes? That's a convenient rip-off in my opinion.

I guess I just feel the prices for most of the services are overpriced is all.

I would definitely recommend to a friend being that you're most likely to get OEM parts should that be needed. However, I'll warn them on the prices to expect.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for your feeback.
We are looking into it to see what can be done to resolve the matter. You can expect to be reached out to by one of our reps to get further details.

Bob S.
Brookshire, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service as always
This dealership continues to provide excellent service.

NH
Nancy H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Satisfied Customer
Very fast, nice, and gave a verbal report that all was okay with my car after having the oil changed.

BL
Bashir L.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Was pretty fast compared with the previous visit the people are nice as well

Albert B.
Cypress, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
5 star
Friendly, quick and efficient.

John H.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendlyness and courtsey
They listen and provide what you need and advise you oaf what you do and don't need. No pressure to purchase services that are not needed.

EW
Edward W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis
Quick in and out for maintenance. Done quickly and efficiently!

GH
Gladys H.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
My Review
My overall experience was really good and I will continue to be a valued customer.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable
Honda in Katy is better , I will NOT be returning to HYUNDAI in Katy you all lack organization, professionalism, & customer service.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
fast service
Had recall work done; was finished in under an hour
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/19/2019

KT
Keniya T.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Best experience
Duron Johnson was our service advisor and he made our experience great from the first day right after the first phone call. He had great communication with us throughout the whole process and really went above and beyond to make sure that we knew what to expect throughout the whole process.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Hub Hyundai
Great, timely service!

MT
Mo T.
Waiting time
Mr Johnson was very gracious and helpful. The service timings were good. The waiting room was comfortable.

CJ
Cynthia J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
You can’t beat the cost anywhere else and the service is efficient too.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/16/2019

David W.
Engine work
Hub Hyundai is a good dealership. Staff is friendly, considerate, and work with customers. A little more attention on the technician's part should be looked at, to make sure all check engine lights, etc, are off, before returning the vehicle to the customer.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Very Much for your feedback! I will look into it and will get with our team to see how we can improve your next service visit with 5 star service

Matthew W.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Review Appointment
Hub Hyundai had someone out same day to fix my tire and service issue.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Lackluster service
I went in for service just short of a month ago, and wasn't originally planning on leaving a review because it was mediocre but acceptable. They didn't really walk me through the service they had just done and they had left my service light on for my oil change but I figured it was no big deal. Now however I notice I am missing From my tires for my air pressure. Altogether a disappointing experienceI went in for service just short of a month ago, and wasn't originally planning on leaving a review because it was mediocre but acceptable. They didn't really walk me through the service they had just done and they had left my service light on for my oil change but I figured it was no big deal. Now however I notice I am missing From my tires for my air pressure. Altogether a disappointing experience
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

James T.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
regular service and steering repair
Took in my Elantra for a 56500 mile service and mentioned steering wheel play. They found out there was a recall notice on a steering part and fixed it free while the oil change was going on, and everything just took an hour.
Unrelated to the service, I was killing time, so went to the showroom and looked at the displays. When a sales agent came over, I asked if they have any of the Hyundai EVs i could look at. He said that Hyundai does not send any of the EVs or hybrids to Houston. Too bad, since my next car will be an EV.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

Cheryl B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service just like you would want it to be
They work is solve your problems
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/13/2019