Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5rating 4.6949183
Overall Rating 2.0677997/5Overall Rating 2.0677997/5rating 2.0677997rating 2.0677997rating 2.0677997

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They were friendly and on time.

LH
Lisa H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent customer service
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you Very Much, Hope you Have A Fantastic Weekend.

SY
Susan Y.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
I have been treated with the upmost respect. Always with a professional and kind staff.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you, Were Very Glad to Hear That! We Strive to Give The Best Care To Our Customers, We Look Forward to your Next Service, Hope you Have A Fantastic Weekend.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Only question I had is whether the the mileage and/or date for next servicing should have been provided. I brought my car in because I had reached the mileage specified for its servicing. After the servicing there was no specified mileage for the next servicing. Should there be one?
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you! (It Is Every 4,000 Miles For Routine Maintenance) We Appreciate Your Business And Hope you Have A Wonderful Weekend.

AP
Angelena P.
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The service that is provided
Their attention to detail and their courteouness
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/19/2018

Thank You We Appreciate that Very Much, We Strive to Take The Best Care of Our Customers, Thank you for your business, Hope you Have A Fantastic Weekend.

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Daniel is excellent
Excellent Customer Service with Daniel
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Very Much! We Strive to Give The Best Service, Hope you Have A Absolutely Amazing Weekend.

SK
Sinhye K.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Inspection results
I expected to hear more detailed inspection results, but I did not.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/18/2018

We appreciate your feedback, we will be looking into it to help better future visits , Hope you have a Wonderful day.

Anne S.
Brookshire, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The timing and professionalism of techs
Was very pleased with the service,the tech was very professional. Thanks hub
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Very Much! We Strive To Take Care of Our Customers In A Timely Manner, While Striving To Give The Best Service We Can, Hope You Have a Wonderful Week.

Carl M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Had service appt. it was on time and very well done
Service was prompt and courteous. Unfortunately one of my reasons for returning was to fix a rattle along the right rear passenger area. It was repaired several months ago. They said it was trim (mud guard or trim) along the wheel area. It has been fine for several months but has started to rattle again. This time they did not get it fixed. Rattle is somewhat better but you can still hear it.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you For Your Feedback, we will look into what we can do better in the future, hope you have a great day.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Time
They usually get things done fairly quickly.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you, We Strive to Take Care of Our Customers In A Timely Manner, Hope you have A Great Day.

CG
Carolyn G.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
I can,
I was served promptly and for an oil changed the time of finfiniis_*
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Very Much for your Feedback , Hope you Have a Fantastic Day.

2014 Hyundai Equus
living up to ecpectations
they did everything as promised
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you, We hope you Have A Great Day.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
Average, No Frills
Average, no frills dealership, but very nice and very fast in getting the work done. Communication is average....hit and mis on the info given.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/13/2018

We are very sorry to hear about the inconviences mam, we will be looking further into what all was done and what happened and see what we can better in the future, and We'll be reaching back out to you - In the meantime if you Have Questions or Concerns feel free to contact me at the information below.

WH
William H.
Waller, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The service rep remembers me and calls me by name - of course may have something to do with the number of times I brought my previous Hyundai in but anyway.....
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you, We Highly Appreciate your Business and Hope you Have A Fantastic Weekend.

Russell S.
Ripped off
Had to put a new engine in after you put a new engine in my air conditioner stopped working told me I needed a new compressor charge me $840 how about that?
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/13/2018

We are very sorry to hear about the inconviences, we will be looking further into what all was done and what happened and see what we can better in the future, and We'll be reaching back out to you - In the meantime if you Have Questions or Concerns feel free to contact me at the information below.

EG
Emma G.
Midland, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service
I have gone to a few dealerships and have never received the customer service I receive at Hub. I will always go there since they always make sure they check for everything n my car.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Very Much, We Highly Appreciate your Business and Hope you Have an Absolutely Wonderful Week!

Cypress, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Speak more to the customers and stop having attitude
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/12/2018

Were very sorry to hear that, we will be looking into this further to see what all was done and what we can better for the future and we'll reach back out to you, in the meantime if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at the information below.

Michael B.
Flower Mound, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Very Much, Hope you Have a Great Day!

Michael G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2018 Category: Service
excellent automotive service at reasonable prices
i wasn't expecting to have to write a review. thanks to everyone at hub. i'm a happy customer.
-mike

p.s.- i couldn't be happier with the car.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you, We appreciate your Business And Hope you have a Wonderful Day.

PJ
Pamela J.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Consistently a great experience
Every time I visit the team goes above and beyond for me. Daniel and Brian were the two this trip that made sure I left a happy customer just like every other time. It’s hard to find consistently great service but Hub Hyundai delivers!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so Much! We Strive to Give The Best Care , Hope you Have an Absolute Wonderfully Week.