4.5

( 1981 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.4390263/5Overall Rating 4.4390263/5Overall Rating 4.4390263/5Overall Rating 4.4390263/5rating 4.4390263
Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268

11/15/2019 Category: Service
N/A
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for your feed back.

NM
Nikea M.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Point inspection
The point inspection was not done on my vehicle although it was stated it had been complete. They usually do better. May have been too busy and they are under new management.
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Nikea,

Thank you for your feed back, but I was sitting behind my advisor when he went over the results of the multi-point inspection report with you.  It seams that your never happy with our service department every time you come here, after checking your history.  I don't understand what we could do better when we give you the same treatment that we give the rest of our customers and it seems to make them happy.  If you have any others questions or concerns feel free to contact me, thank you and have a great weekend.

Stanley W.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
courteous
friendly
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your feed back, but what could we do better to earn a 5 star on your next visit.

Betty S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, efficient service. Vehicle had to be towed there and it was ready for us in an hour.
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Betty,

Thank you for choosing Hub to service your vehicle, and I'm happy to hear you had a great experience.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Joshua B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Seamless process!
Eric did a perfect job in ensuring the process was efficient and smooth. Having the courtesy shuttle take me to and from work was prompt and courteous!
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Joshua,

Thank for choosing Hub for your service needs, and I'm glad to hear you had a great experience on your last visit.

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service every time
N/A
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

LV
Lise V.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service. I was kept updated during the process so no surprises. Work was done on time and my car was returned to me spotless. My advisor was Eric. Very helpful and professional. Great representative for your service department
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Lisa,

Thank you, for you choosing us to service your vehicle and for your kind words, and I'm glad to hear your were taken care of.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Ms Bee
The Service Advisors are great! It would be nice if the new Service Manager would take the time to great the customers!
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for you feed back, if there was something I could've done for you, I apologize feel free to contact me if there's anything I can do you.

HZ
Henry Z.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
good service
helpfull
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Henry,

Thank you so much for choosing us to service your vehicle.

LG
Linda G.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Eric was my consultant and he is very professional, knowledgeable and I noticed he treated other customers in a very respectful way as well. He makes you feel that you are in good hands. Hub's prices on my repairs were very reasonable.
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Linda,

Thank you so much for your kind words and we're so happy you had a great experience with us.  If there is anything we can do for you don't hesitate to contact us.

Jamie H.
Tomball, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/30/2019 Category: Service
This month has been like a domino effect with my car... One thing would get fixed and then something else would break.

Through this whole process Eric has been very patient and helpful

GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Jamie,

I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles, and I'm glad to hear that you were taking care of and had no troubles in the process.  If there's anything we can do for you don't hesitate to contact us.

Crystal B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Problem with Steering Column Repaired Under Warranty
Dealer handled service in a professional and pleasant manner. Repairs corrected the problems that were reported in a timely manner.

Crystal,

Thank you very much for choosing Hub for your service needs.

RQ
Ramon Q.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service!
Walked in with no appointment and Paul welcomed me. Also be approached by service Manager George and again treating me great as a Hyundai family member. Main reason why started to come to do maintenance in HUB 290 following Mr. George’s leadership and outstanding customer service

Ramon,
Thank you so much for being a part of the Hub family, and thank you for you kind words.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

Al P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling service, service personal
Like being able to schedule service via internet. Paul, the service representative very courteous. Love the Keurig coffee machines in the waiting room. Looking forward to the completion of your remodeling.
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Al,

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer and trusting us to service your vehicle.  Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you.

AD
Alton D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly,professional
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Alton,

I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience with our service department, and thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feed back.  If there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

TW
Traci W.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great, I like how they text to let you know about your vehicle and keep you posted
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Traci,

I'm glad to hear you like the texting feature we have here, we just try to make it easier for our customers to communicate with us.  Thank you very much for your feed back and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Michael M.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service staff
Eric went above and beyond in taking care of our car.
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Michael,

Thank you and I'm so glad to hear you were taking care of, because that is what we strive for here at Hub Hyundai.  If you have any additional comments or questions feel free to contact me on the information listed below.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
It's always a good experience to deal with Hub Hyundai.
It's always a good experience to deal with Hub Hyundai.
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer of ours.

GW
Gerald W.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Got done timely.
I was pleased with Eric - told me what would happen and checked with me occasionally to keep me informed.
GEORGE A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Gerald,

Thank you for your feed back, and I'm glad to hear that your were taking care of.