Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5rating 4.366666
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3
Latest Review 15 minutes ago

11/20/2018 Category: Service
I had some recall work and maintenance done. They didn’t air my tires though so I had to go the next morning to air them up.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer friendly
Rep was willing to listen to concerns on pricing. Re-evaluated and came back with very convenient charges.

Stephen S.
San Augustine, TX
11/19/2018 Category: Service
I poor customer care
Was there and waited over 5 minutes before anyone acknowledged I was there
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I apologize it took us a couple minutes to acknowledge you were there. Sometimes the drive gets a little busy with customers , calls or paperwork. But you are correct we should acknowledge your there and let you know that we'll be with you in a moment. I will speak to my advisors about that today. Thank you for completing our survey and letting us know what we can do to be better.

Sue M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
The place is great because of its excellent service, and full appreciation of my time.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for choosing HUB 290! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Susan M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Staff is courteous and attentive.
Staff accommodates my scheduling needs

DO
Deneylia O.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2018 Category: Service
In dependable service
I prefer HUB Hyundai on Katy Fwy
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

I apologize about your key situation. But I am glad I was able to find them quickly after you and I spoke. The tire machine issue was frustrating to you and I both. It made a few customers bad situation worst but when unpreventable problems like that occur all we can do is try to make the best of it by having an outside source to sub out repairs. Again I am greatly apologetic about what happened and assure you I am trying to make experiences like yours not happen.

OB
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Katy, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Hard to get warranty repairs done
Although the service writers and technicians at the 290 facility are all great, I have spent many hours and many visits trying to get one issue fixed under warranty. It is not complete yet, but at least they will finally replace the part with the intermittent problem rather than trying more options.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

I appreciate the opportunity speaking with you. We will make sure we do a better job with getting you in and out on your next visit when your seat heater component comes in.

Roderic M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Top Dealership on this planet
I have been getting service as well as buying my cars from Hub Hyundai Genesis since the early 2000s because they have the best Sales, Service and Automobiles available anywhere!

Jaqueline S.
Jacqueline
I always have a good experience with Hub Hyundai service everything is very good

Chris S.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Give us 150
The main thing at the service center is collecting the 150 fee. Whether they solve the issue or not is of no importantance. They still collect the fee. Incredible business model.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

I apologize you feel the $135 diagnosis fee that we charge is not fair. We are actually one of the lowest cost dealerships in the city. We are always upfront about the charge and waive the fee if you accept the repair recommendation.  Not sure if you know but when you pay the diagnosis fee after declining the repair recommendations you have 30 days to return and we will apply that fee towards your repair cost if, for whatever reason, you have to wait to complete the repairs.

MO
Mark O.
Stuff happens!
The service folks here are really good people, but they do have to deal with some of the issues that Hyundai gives them to deal with,, including: non availability for parts immediately on hand, even for new cars, and regarding some systemic Hyundai issues. The service manager locally, Corey, is a really good guy that I respect. I've had a few rather unusual issues with my 2017 new purchase and Corey has been involved to try to make things right. But, sometimes stuff happens,.. My latest warranty repair, remains to be fixed because the part had to be ordered. But that's understandable.. They can't have all the parts on hand at the local dealership shops,.. My main concern is regarding original production quality of the Hyundai brand and local dealerships, not denting vehicles while there for repair. That's the stuff happens part.. It was a very minor ding that occurred and Corey is still eager to help satisfy my concerns. I'll be glad to post a future update after the warrenteeed failed part is installed. But, these HUB 290 folks, do try ro provide a good service to Hyundai owners..

GG
Gary G.
service
good in and out on a scheduled Saturday.

SL
Stacey L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
60000 service
great place and people. anytime I have an issue they are fair and go above and beyond to make sure I leave satisfied with the visit. I wish the building was more inviting. Its time for a remodel for the dealership. parking is tight for service. even the service drive is so narrow im sure they have had many close calls with paint transferring from another vehicle or from the narrow doorway.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Julius R.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Has Family oriented type atmosphere
Just good people, doing a great service!

Cosme S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Mr.
Professional and prompt service

Douglas D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and efficient.
Made appointment in advance for recall repair. Hub completed repair on time.

AY
Anne Y.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great routine maintenance checkup
Team was expedient and thorough!

Hempstead, TX
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

AH
Aaron H.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to the Service Manager Corey they were able to determine I needed a new motor! Awesome and caring Service Manager!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018