Cherokee W.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Cherokee said she took her vehicle in for diagnostic. She added she thought that it was either the reverse gear or the reverse band. She mentioned that the technician ran out over a quarter of a tank of fuel to diagnose it. She stated that the technician told her she was going to need a complete transmission rebuild. The technician did not remove the transmission pan during the diagnosis. She took her vehicle to another facility and that business told her it was the rear band.

AG
Alexdranda G.
Beaverton, OR
05/17/2019
Scammers
I was traveling out of town to drive to my mama's house for Mother's Day when my car engine light came on. I stopped at Huddle's and they told me I needed all this work done. I'm a single mother with my small child in the car and I feel I was taken advantage of. I made it back home after my trip and my local mechanic said I only needed new oil and a belt that was loose. I wouldn't trust these guys. My car is running so much better and no more engine light on. Sad you can't trust many automotive shops these days. I'd give zero stars if I could.

Jason R.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Jason said Matt was not customer oriented. The prices were higher than any other facilities in the area. He would not recommend the business for service.

TH
Tim H.
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Tim said he was highly disappointed with the service from the business. He was told they could diagnose his vehicle in an hour and it would only cost $75. They charged him $164 for two hours of service at $75 per hour and $14 for hazardous material and supplies. In the past, he used to highly recommend the business but due to his last experience, he will no longer recommend them to anyone.

PC
Philip C.
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Phillip said he waited two days for a diagnostic at this business. This was his work vehicle and he did not appreciate the wait. They told him they would look at the vehicle the same day or next day, but they did not. After they did the diagnostic, they got the computer reading and did not understand it, so he drove away from the business. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 05/12/2014

thanks for answering my phone call and I hope that you got a better understanding of the diagnosis that was done and the results. I am sorry that it took longer than you were told but due unforseen circumstances that arose it did. For that we apologize and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Jeff W.
Sutherlin, OR
Ford F550 Super Duty
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said his last visit wasn't that good at the time. The people were a little grouchy and when he pulled into the business his vehicle broke down on the freeway. When he came in they didn't want to help him without an appointment and he spent a lot of money after they decided to fix his issue. He would recommend this business if they have an appointment.

Brian S.
Creswell, OR
06/18/2014 Category: Service
Brian said he wished the business had worked with him on the price.

Jeff A.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said they would have the vehicle done by certain time and it took them longer, and they did not communicate with him very well

Mike M.
09/28/2020
It takes two
I've taken my Toyota to Huddle twice for repairs and both times I've had to take it back to have the repair fixed or address something they forgot. The first time I picked up my Tacoma they had forgotten to put the air filter back on and the second time they didn't get the hose clamps tight and my radiator boiled over and I lost all my cooling fluid and water. Luckily I didn't blow my engine. They corrected both issues, but I have to be honest I may or may not take my vehicle in again. I'm a little concerned that the third time might be the charm and they will get it all right the first time or they will really mess it up. Also, now that I've given this review maybe I shouldn't take it back.

Eugene, OR
09/04/2020
Work not complete
I got a new fuel tank put on my truck and that part was great! But when I got home my protective plate for my transmission was hanging by one bolt and it had almost fallen off.

TC
Tyler C.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said this facility still has not shipped the core transmission out. They did good work, but not for the price. His recommendation is based on the fact that he asked them to check his vehicle over from top to bottom and they did a shoddy job.

12/26/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said it took 3-4 months to get his vehicle back. He would recommend them if the service was faster.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 12/31/2019

Tyler,unfortunately you decided to order your Transmission instead of letting  us complete the repair. This delay was waiting on the Transmission you ordered 2-3 months.  Once Transmission showed up it was installed in less than 2 weeks. Unfortunately it was out of are control. Thanks.

HS
Harvey S.
Myrtle Point, OR
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Harvey said the bill was higher than the quote they gave him.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 03/22/2018

Harvey sorry you were not happy, unfortunately a quote is just that, a estimate. On a engine replacement there are unforeseeable parts that were required to be replaced, repaired. Hopefully you'll understand. It's saves you money in the long haul. Huddle Automotive does its very best to repair correctly and to take pride in the work that is done.

GB
Gary B.
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Gary said he had a brake proportioning valve installed and there was nothing wrong with that. He stated an employee there was pretty talented alone with diesel. However, there are younger less experienced people working there.

FE
Frank E.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/22/2016 Category: Service
Frank said the business did a good job on the service but they were expensive. Their prices were 50 percent higher than other businesses.

Delbert D.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/20/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Dixie. She said this business took three weeks to fix her vehicle.