Albert S.
10/24/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Jan. She said the business provides good service. She always has a good experience with them. Chris is trustworthy, helpful and he does what she asks him to do.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/12/2015

Albert and Jan, thank you for the great comments and taking time make a review on us. If you have any question or concerns at all, please give us a call. Albert, I look forward in seeing you again.

LW
Laverne W.
Buick LeSabre
10/23/2015 Category: Service
Laverne said this business does the best they can do.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/12/2015

Laverne, if there is anything at all we can do for you and your vehice, please give us a call.

LH
LORI H.
Honda Element
10/22/2015
Peace of mind!
Thanks for taking care of my car and thereby me and my passengers. You have given me peace of mind with my car for many years and for many more to come.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/22/2015

Lori, as always  it is a pleasure to service your vehicle, and we look forward in seeing you in the future. Thanks for the review and we hope your travels are safe and worry free.

IT
Ivan T.
Katy, TX
Honda Fit
10/15/2015 Category: Service
Ivan said this business did a good job and he is very happy with them. Chris, the owner, was very helpful during a crisis.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/21/2015

Ivan, thanks for the great comments, and look forward in taking care of your vehicle concerns in the future.

JENNIFER C.
GMC Envoy XL
10/14/2015
Brakes service
Chris is always very detailed in his description of what he did and what can wait until another time.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/15/2015

Jennifer, thank you for great comments and for taking time away from your busy schedule to make this great review. We look forward in continuing a great service and taking care of any of your vehicle needs. Thank you again for your continued patronage.

JOYCE P.
Subaru Impreza
10/13/2015
Thorough
Chris did a great job with my car even after facing a hurdle. I'll be taking my car to him for regular service and care.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/13/2015

Joyce, thank you for the great review, and the patiences you had with us while your vehicle was in our care. We look forward in seeing you in the future.

KU
Klebber U.
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Klebber said this business has good service.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/21/2015

Klebber, thanks for the review and for giving a try at taking care of your vehicle(s). We look forward in handling all of your vehicle needs. Thanks again.

CO
Catherine O.
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Catherine said the business works with her to get her vehicle ready when needed.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/21/2015

Cathrine, thank you the review and we look forward any seeing in the future for any of your vehicle needs.

Joyce P.
09/26/2015
Excellent Customer Service and more
I was dealing with a check engine light, an oil light and even a cruise light was on. I knew the oil light was not a good sign so I drive the few blocks home. The next morning, I called Hudson Automotive and spoke with Chris. He recommended that I have the car towed to him. I did so, and Chris had the problem identified and fixed by end of day. I have a 2007 Subaru, many places are not qualified to work on them. I will be using Hydson's and Chris for all my car maintenance and repair needs. He charged a fair price and did a great job. The gal who sometimes takes calls and who checked me out, couldn't have been nicer. I'm so thrilled to find service I can trust!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/28/2015

Joyce, thank you for the great comments and for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. We at Hudson's look forward in handling any of your vehicle needs. Thanks again.

Dave C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Dave said this business got him in fast and took care of his vehicle. He appreciated how quickly they got him in for service.

Robert B.
Lincoln Town Car
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said this business provided good service.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/15/2015

Robert, thanks for the review and if there is anything we can assist you with please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again Hudson's Automotive.

Joyce P.
Ohio
Subaru Impreza
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Joyce said the business did not take advantage of her and did what they needed to do. She would like to thank them for being very friendly and nice. She was greatly relieved and will be going back to them.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/15/2015

Joyce, thank you for great review and we at Hudson's look forward in seeing you on your next visit.

Dale H.
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Dale said his overall experience was good. He asked them to check the heating system but they forgot. When he brought it to their attention, they told him they did not have time.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/15/2015

Dale, thank you for the review, if you are still having problems with the heat in your vehicle please let us know, so we can arrange to have it looked at. Thanks again

NC
Nicole C.
Ohio
Mazda 6
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Nicole said she had to get a new battery. It was a little more expensive than she wanted. They performed a lot of other things done to make it a good experience. She appreciated this business taking its time to figure out the issue with her vehicle and fixing it.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/15/2015

Nicole, we appreicate the review, and we hope your vehicle is working well for you. If you have any concerns at all, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again

LARRY B.
Kia Sorento
09/12/2015
Hudson is the BEST!
Chris is the most honest, competent auto mechanic that I have ever had dealings with. I will not go anywhere else!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/12/2015

Larry, thank you for the great review, we at Hudson's look forward in seeing you on your next visit.