Continue reading recommended reviews

Michael H.
Cartersville, GA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
03/01/2021
Very knowledgeable people about the auto industry
Very good service and very friendly people.
Prices are reasonable.
I would recommend this place to anyone I know.
Thanks for the great work and services, I will return

Amy B.
10/19/2020
Poor business conduct
Know someone who went to work for them, offered to pay to have there toolboxes taken to the shop. After getting them to the shop they said they didn't have room and wanted them to leave $20,000 worth of tools sitting in parking lot. I ended up having to pay the tow bill when they were spouse too. Bad business, id be weary of taking my car to them. Way to screw someone out of money thats unemployed. Tried calling to speak to the owner too and got avoided

DO
Donovan O.
Cartersville, GA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

E3
Elizabeth 3.
10/18/2018
Definitely WOULD NOT recommend going there
When I first started going there there service was great, but eventually they started screwing me over. In one instance they broke my windshield wipers to try to get me to buy one of theirs when my wipers worked just fine the day before. After that my AC went out so they said they would check for a leak in my AC fluid a they said there was no leak which I found out later was a lie. I have paid to have my AC fixed twice there in 4 months and it is now out again for a third time when they “ supposedly” fixed it a month ago.

VK
Virginia K.
Tucker, GA
07/30/2018
Ruined my transmission
Took my 2012 Chevy Captiva SUV to Hughes in May of 2016 as transmission did not work. Would not move in reverse. Installed new transmission for $3500. , but was not satisfactorily corrected. Car jumped when it went into a lower gear. Took car back and assistant mgr. agreed was not fixed. Sent out again for repair but came back the same. Said now there was nothing wrong, but it is still not right.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 07/30/2018

I have tried to contact you by phone and only receive a busy signal, we offered a 2/24 mile warranty on our services. if there is an issue please allow us the opportunity to make this right

NH
Neal H.
Gardner, KS
01/01/2018
Poor workmanship
How are you going to stiff somebody out of town you threw me to the wolves let spark plugs unplugged truck barely ran Shifty workmanship you say you covered warranty how do you get a hold of you to find out who to charge when you're not open recommend never use this company. You said you replaced my spark plugs, not one was replaced so how can you warrenty parts you didn't replace. You all have some explaining to do. Either to me or my attorney. I am positive there are qualified mechanics that work there I just didn't get one. To leave a customer from out of town the way you left me over the holidays is just criminal.

Neal Huggins

NH
Neal H.
Gardner, KS
01/01/2018
Poor workmanship
How are you going to stiff somebody out of town you threw me to the wolves let spark plugs unplugged truck barely ran should you put plugs in not just Shifty workmanship you say you covered warranty how do you get a hold of you to find out who to charge when you're not open recommend never use this company

PM
Pail M.
Rydal, GA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.