JULIE H.
Dallas, GA
Acura MDX
07/03/2020
Excellant customer service
Hughes is a trustworthy company with employees who are expects in their profession while going above and beyond in all that they do.

KR
KAITLYN R.
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/02/2020
Great knowledgeable service
Hughes does great service. They want to get you in and out, but they also make sure to do things right. They always call before doing anything extra, even if it's necessary. I needed new air filters and he showed them to me at checkout so I would know he wasn't bluffing on their condition.

WW
WILLIS W.
07/01/2020
Oil service
curious, speedy and clean. Price was great too.

SD
SHAWN D.
06/29/2020
Friendly service
Just fantastic

RANDALL/ ELLEN W.
06/27/2020
The Best!!
Hughes Automotive always exceeds our expectations when it comes to servicing our cars.
They are honest and have integrity, and we are always well pleased doing business with them.

MATTHEW D.
Buick Enclave
06/27/2020
Exactly what I would do if I was working on my car
I normally work on my on cars but I ruptured my bicep and couldn’t. They worked on my car exactly like I would and let me know everything that needed to be done.

06/25/2020
Quick and good priced service.

Shyloh C.
Ram 2500
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Shyloh said they communicated everything that was going on, were great, timely, were all around good, they got it done and it was wonderful.

Bonita H.
White, GA
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Bonita said the staff are pleasant, attentive, and didn't try and rush her. They had to contact her several times and each time they were polite.

EM
ERIN M.
Kia Sedona
06/12/2020
Great Customer Service As Always
Hughes provided amazing service to my vehicles and amazing customer service like they have for many years.

DAVID M.
Chrysler Concorde
Front Axle
The front axle on my car went out and I had to have it towed to Hughes for repair. Within two days I had my car back at a reasonable price. Sid and his people did a great job and if someone needs to get there car fixed I would recommend Hughes. They are great and will do it right.

James K.
Huntington, NY
06/10/2020
Excellent service and good prices
The service here is friendly, competent and fast. They kept me informed about what the car needed and why. They told me what the total bill would be before starting, but when it was time to pay the owner said they had miscalculated and the cost actually would be $200 less. Astonishing. I couldn't recommend them more.

White, GA
Personal service
Not only do I receive great customer service, but I always feel safe when I leave there knowing my car has had a thorough exam by competent and caring employees.

JO
Jose O.
Taylorsville, GA
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Jose said he liked the service. The people were nice, the place was clean and everything was fine.

DEXTER C.
Volkswagen Passat
06/02/2020
Professional at it's finest
I have been a client of Hughes for quite some time now. Not once have I been made to feel like my business was not appreciated. Sid and the team will make you feel right at home. Whether it's your first visit or fifty fifth visit. Kudos to doing business the old fashion way.