Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KA
Kari A.
Chrysler Sebring
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Kari said two of the doors on her vehicle's locks needed to be repaired and the dashboard lights have loose wires that did not get repaired. The lights work sometimes and look like they are on sometimes when they are not. She stated she sees how the mechanics would think that they were working.

Jeannine B.
12/21/2018
Brought in my car for service. Job was taken care of quickly and done well.

K
K.
12/20/2018
General service and parts replacement
Pick n drop facility provided.
Replaced with exact matching parts.
Investigated my car for any possible service and provided honest feedback saying my car is under perfect condition and no extra service is needed.

I will return back for any more services in future and I would highly recommend this shop for all my friends..

Kia Sorento
12/14/2018
Helpful service
I called the station after my car wouldn't start. The service tech coordinated a tow truck for me using a preferred vendor. The tow truck driver said it was only my battery, jumped the car for me, and then followed me to the station to make sure I got there ok. The service crew were able to track down a battery and get the car back to me very quickly. I appreciated their honest assessment and willingness to squeeze me in since I was without a car. Will definitely go back again!

John M.
12/07/2018
Great experience
Super knowledgeable, honest and open mechanic. I brought a classic car that a prior mechanic had messed a few things up on and instantly Mark fixed it and made other adjustments.

I am so happy to have found him. A++

Sean S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the business completed a diagnostic. They worked on the issue and the price was reasonable. He said he appreciates a good decent and honest business person.

PH
Paul H.
Acura RSX
12/05/2018
Great service with a smile, very knowledgeable management and employees. Keep up the good work

AH
ANDREW H.
12/02/2018
Honest, quality work, good value
Hunters Woods Exxon has worked on our cars several times in the past year. The service manager is extremely knowledgeable and explains the repair work in detail. Unlike dealerships, I have not known him to suggest superfluous repairs or work that does not need to be done. His prices are reasonable, and his shop seems to do quality work. Also, turn-around is very quick. Most repairs are usually done within a day, and the repair shop is open on Saturdays.

GP
Georgina P.
Mazda CX-5
11/21/2018
Mazda CX-5 30K service
The bill was twice what was quoted ahead of time. I also never got clarification on my stated concern about the slow cold start and if the battery was fully functional. I tried to stick around and talk to the station manager about it, but he was busy.
Mark R. from Hunters Woods Exxon responded on 11/23/2018

Hi Georgina,
I apologize if you were somehow led to believe a 30k mile service would only cost $100 (half of what your bill was since you stated in your review that your bill was twice what was quoted). A synthetic oil change is $65 by itself as stated on the price board above the service counter (with no charge for labor); a tire rotation is $29.95, also as stated on the price board and your cabin filter cost $48 plus $43.96 in labor (since it is buried under various panels that must be removed first). The balance of that is taxes which is entirely up to the Commonwealth and I have no control over that. I remember talking to you on the phone on Saturday about bringing the car in on Monday and looking up the recommended items of service for 30k miles. I remember telling you over the phone that most of the service was "inspect", not replace, and that the replacement items were oil, oil filter, cabin filter and then rotate the tires. The whole list of other inspection items was gone through and accomplished no charge as part of the service, unlike what the dealer would have done. No mention of a battery or a charging system check request was written on the work order by you so of course we did not perform a battery or charging system check. Those electrical services are generally not required on only a 2 year old/30k mile car. I hope this clarifies things for you and can then reevaluate your review.

Mark Reichard
7038600414

MK
Mark K.
11/10/2018
My X3 was developing a braking shimmy - Mark suggested resurfacing the front rotors which cured the problem at a very reasonable cost

11/07/2018
Service Mechanical experience
Outstanding & honest!!

LO
Linda O.
Oakton, VA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the business did everything she wanted and in the time they said it would be done.

Jorge P.
Toyota Tundra
11/03/2018
Above average service so conveniently located
What is not to like very capable technicians and outstanding empathy with customers

WW
Wayne W.
Pontiac Vibe
11/02/2018
Short notice repair of broken structural support.
I called 1pm to see if they could fix what I thought was an exhaust system problem today. Mark said he would take a look and see. I brought it in, and within an hour, w/o an appt., was on the lift, and being repaired. Luckily it was an easier fix, a heat shield support broke.

John G.
11/01/2018
Astute service done in a timely manner
Pleased that HW Exxon took my car in immediately, completed the job, and charged what I consider to be a fair price for the service (which included an explanation of what was required to sleuth and remedy the problem).

I'll come back to Hunters Woods Exxon/Mark Reichardt...J.R. Gray

AL
Aaron L.
Acura MDX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said he had no issues with the service.

IG
Ian G.
10/30/2018
Great service at the right price.
Great service and well priced.

Thomas B.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they seemed to have pretty good prices and the service was done pretty fast.

Jeannine B.
10/26/2018
Great customer service and car service
Dropped off the car for an oil change and was told to come back for it in 45 minutes. The service was finished and at outside waiting for me.