WB
Warren B.
Buick LeSabre
04/11/2019
Friendly, prompt and professional service.
Hunters Woods station took great care of me and my LeSabre. I dropped in without an appointment. They squeezed me in and took care of my oil change. I did not have to wait long.

Jeannine B.
04/10/2019
I called and asked if there was availability for an oil change and was told that they had openings. My car was taken in immediately. I was told it would be ready in 40 minutes and it was. The woman in customer service was friendly and efficient.

Micki/Nicole M.
Cadillac ATS
Excellent service!
I had my oil changed and my car was ready before I expected it. The cost was less than they estimated, and they saved me a little money by having me not do something that I thought I needed but didn't. Instead of doing it and charging me, they advised that I really didn't need it!!! I really appreciate the honest advice!

FB
Francisco B.
Exelente trabajo
Exelente servicio muy buen precio

MF
MATT F.
Jeep Renegade
03/31/2019
Do what you ask and done when they say
I just had my oil changed and tires rotated, but I was pleasantly surprised that they actually finished when they said it would be done, and they actually CONTACTED ME when it was finished.

TC
THOMAS C.
Herndon, VA
03/26/2019
Reliable Auto Service
Hunters Woods Exxon provides reliable auto care at an affordable price.

NG
Nancy G.
03/26/2019
Back to Great Local Mechanic
So I had a bad experience the last time I visited this Exxon. Basically waited all day for them to fix my car only to find out they hadn’t done anything when I came to pick it up. Because this was the one and only time I’ve experienced less than great service, I decided to give them another try. So happy I did! Super fast, high quality service! Back to what I expected at this local garage. I guess everyone is entitled to a bd day once in a while.

Chevrolet Cruze
03/22/2019
Manager was serious & helpful
Left my vehicle over night because of a flat tire, came in the next day was fixed and ready to go.

EP
Erik P.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Erik said he was satisfied with his service.

MN
Murray N.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Murray said he gives this facility very high marks. They did an excellent job and he likes the staff. .

ED
Ec D.
Lexus ES 350
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ec said he had fast wonderful service.

ME
Michael E.
Porsche Boxster
03/17/2019
Solid work
The master mechanic knows his cars. The work was solid and I would recommend the shop for any car.

EA
Erinn A.
03/15/2019
Great work
They did great work

NG
Naveen G.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Naveen said his overall experience was very good.

FK
Fred K.
Herndon, VA
Kia Sorento
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fred said that the business had him bring his vehicle in within forty five minutes of calling and managed to fix it the same day.