AW
Oakton, VA
Honda Fit
07/13/2020
Nice & Speedy
I got new tires installed and it was really quick and easy. Cost was upfront and I had a very pleasant experience.

Jeannine B.
07/11/2020
My car was taken care quickly and well. Customer Service was great.

Stephen M.
Hyundai XG350
07/10/2020
Best Service Around
I personally want to thank Exxon for the exceptional service they provide to my wife, I have been trying to recover from this virus for over three months and have been in isolation. I normally take care of the cars, but I am unable. So when our vehicles had problems starting, I told her just go to Exxon, I sure they can help us. Not only did they fix the problem, the order the parts and repaired it on the spot. The service we get from Exxon Hunters Wood is always exceptional, fair price, and great work. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

JV
JAMES V.
07/09/2020
Excellent services.

KA
Karin A.
Volvo V70
07/07/2020
Fast, friendly and efficient service
This was my second inspection
Both times the service was personal and fast

charles c.
Fairview, PA
Ford Crown Victoria
06/28/2020
Super helpful
I pulled in in the middle of a busy morning but they made time to check out my car and find out what was wrong with it in short order. Parts were ordered in the car was fixed the same day. I was very impressed. Tito was especially helpful. I don't live in the area but I highly recommend

Volvo S60
06/27/2020
Excellent service and friendly staff.
Definitely would recommend.

danielle s.
Silver Spring, MD
06/23/2020
Amazing service
Tito was very friendly and answered all of my questions thoroughly.

PS
Patricia S.
Acura TSX
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said they did a very good job, they were very nice, very supportive, did the work for less than she expected and she will use them again.

BK
Barbara K.
Toyota Avalon
06/17/2020
Service and Beyond
The problem was one failed part in an underutilyzed (second) car. The “beyond” is two well thought out recommendations going forward.

Joan H.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/10/2020
One stop auto care!
I pulled in to this Exxon for my yearly inspection - only to discover that I’d somehow gotten a flat tire!?!
The capable team not only repaired my tire, completed the inspection, but also changed the oil in my car - a service it was needing!
The team was personable and professional, deserving of the 5 stars!

SP
SHERRY P.
Acura MDX
06/09/2020
Responsive and friendly
I found a nail in my tire at 4pm and it was addressed and fixed by 4:15. I recommend them every time! Thanks Exxon!

Barry S.
06/07/2020
Great Service and People
Been a customer of Hunters Woods Exxon for almost 20 years and five cars. They are professionals in all aspects of automotive service, reasonable in pricing, courteous and FRIENDLY! Hard to improve upon perfection!

EG
Elijah G.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Elijah said at this business, the staff was very friendly, they remembered his name from last time and they did a good, quick job on his vehicle.

SP