John D.
Roebling, NJ
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
This dealer has as always been on time with my scheduled service appointments. They are pleasant to deal with and quick to get you done. They always tell me recommended service items but do not push them on you. I appreciate this since I do many of these items myself like change air filters and clean injectors.

Maple Shade, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Tony
great place to service your car

Columbus, NJ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Service good facilities need improvement
Service writers are excellent, workers a little less but facility is poor.

AO
Anthony O.
Willingboro, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Sales and service was very professional and helpful
It all started with Maritza,she made my car buying experience quick and comfortable,very professional and helpful. The service department was also very professional and helpful,they explained what needed to be done and prioritized things that may need to be done for my future service. I appreciate you guys.

Moorestown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2021 Category: Service
He rest service
Great fast service. Went for regular maintenance

GD
Gregory D.
Maple Shade, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and exceptional staff
Excellent staff and service, appointment made through website. After arriving at my scheduled time, the service was performed promptly and It was completed on time.

John S.
Palmyra, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Very Knowledgeable
When you go in to the service department they are so friendly and professional. They get the job done and they do it well! I am definitely Taking my car back there in the future.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/08/2021 Category: Service
NEEDS WORK & GET RID OF BAD APPLES & MISERABLE PEOPLE
SOFAR SO GOOD THAN STATED PREVIOUSLY...

PS
Patricia S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great setvice
While I waited for my car I was kept updated as to what was happening.It was found my S belt was brittle so I also had that replaced while the oil was changed & new wiper blades put on. I never felt pressed to replace my S belt at that time but I did.
The service person that I entered acted with was vey nice. His name is Tony Sack (City Auto Park Burlington NJ)

WS
Winifred S.
Delanco, NJ
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service dept and didnt have to wait too long.
Awesome service in their service dept. Friendly and caring. Didnt have to wait long for my car to be taken care of.

John L.
Bordentown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Vehicle was serviced and returned quickly! Replaced filters and multipoint inspection.

Marie M.
Trenton, NJ
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Recently went to Hyundai Dealership in Burlington NJ for an oil change on a 2016 Sonata! I waited for the service and I was amazed that I was in and out within one hour, COMPLETELY SATISFIED! I would like to recognize service agent Tony Sacco for his professional SERVICE!

MK
Mark K.
Florence, NJ
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department here is one of the best I’ve dealt with since 1995 usually straight up with you not trying to sell you anything you don’t need, and taking care of business in a timely manner.

ME
Marylou E.
Lumberton, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Only had oil & filter change . Tire pressure checked. First time there. They were busy so there was a wait but nice waiting room and pleasant employees.

03/22/2021 Category: Service