Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5rating 4.3076892
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

VV
Valerie V.
Cherry Hill, NJ
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is professional, courteous and efficient
The Service Department is professional, courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. It is always a pleasure to bring my car there. I always wait for service to be completed as I live too far away to leave it, and service is always completed in a timely manner.

Trenton, NJ
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Retired
Good service friendly staff professional.

TH

Kimberly I.
Mount Laurel, NJ
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Kim
Very quick had me in and out

NL
Norman L.
Beverly, NJ
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Stress free and no pressure for additional service.

JZ
James Z.
Browns Mills, NJ
Great service department.
Appointment times kept, and service was provided as expected.

HP
Herbert P.
Cinnaminson, NJ
03/16/2019 Category: Service
The customer service representatives keep you informed on the status of your car.
The dealership does a good job from sale to service

2007 Hyundai Azera
Consistent, good service
No matter what problems showed up, I was always informed of what they were and the cost of them.

Belinda B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast and thorough service
This is my 2nd scheduled maintenance visit on my new vehicle. The service dept is fast, friendly and through. Mike Barnes even took the time to proactively search for any recalls or safety alerts that may have been issued since my last visit. Everyone in my household has purchased a Hyundai from this dealership, and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work!

MK
Mary K.
Maple Shade, NJ
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast, easy service
Went in for an oil change, they found a nail in my tire (a light had been coming on periodically). Made suggestions that were appropriate and not expensive. I was happy with it and I'll be back again.

JN
John N.
Florence, NJ
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The employees involved with servicing my car. From receptionists to Tony at service desk to my mechanic, Damien
Best service people I have ever dealt with

Martin M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Easy to set up service times
friendly And timely

Joseph G.
Florence, NJ
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner. I’m a real estate broker Time is money for me. I’ve owned previous to the Tucson and Sonata I currently own three Sonatas and a Santa Fe. Best service department I have used so far
As I stated excellent service

Levittown, PA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and informational about the service that being done.

GC
Gail C.
Bordentown, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
oil change
Got to speak to mechanic about another issue with car went in to depth explaining about what I thought was a problem wasn't was very helpful and would like to thank him for that.

LW
Laura W.
Cinnaminson, NJ
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and very helpful and arrived early and my car was taken back right away for service.

03/08/2019 Category: Service

South Brunswick Township, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Smooth sailing
Had a NU engine failure, from beginning to end this dealership took care of the problem, dealt with Hyundai corporate to get the proper coverage.
Mike in the service dept was the best, very professional, kept me very well informed on delivery of new engine and installation timing.
Will go to them for any and all future service and will probably purchase my future Hyundai from these folks.
Yes dealership service pricing can be higher than the local chain repair shops, but they replaced my ENTIRE ENGINE!, and it is purring like a kitten.
Thanks Hyundai City!

Laura B.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The technicians were very straightforward with my service and what was needed for my vehicle

Levittown, PA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Good
Honesty. This is what give good recommendation and continual business.