Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5rating 4.3076892
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Trenton, NJ
Great Service!
Service Department sign in was very easy and the representative was very attentive and courteous. Service of my Sonata was done in less time than I expected.

David D.
Delanco, NJ
Great staff
On time service with friendly people

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy, sufficient and polite.
They were very polite and helpful. Told you everything you needed to know good or bad. Didnt lie to make the sale.

Southampton Township, NJ
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in early and left within the hour. My car was given excellent service as always.

NL
Nettie L.
Palmyra, NJ
2005 Hyundai Tucson
My car service nov 7
When ever I come to them no matter if I have a appt or not ,the first thing they say is it might be a long wait but I will do the best i can to get you done. They are so friendly . I enjoy the coffee and the warm greets and smiles

AF
Antoinette F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service review
I have been receiving service for my Hyundai, at this RT 130 station for many years, the service there has always been great.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Marlton, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Great service, good car, I'm very satisfied.

Jewel L.
Riverside, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2019 Category: Service
great and courtest customer service and
good service

Michael D.
Mount Holly, NJ
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Always take care of all my needs

2007 Hyundai Azera
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Consistent, good service
Completed work quickly after checking with me for some additional service

NB
Nicholas B.
Mc Guire Air Force Base, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great
Very Professional and nice.

Jose D.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
great team!
always helpful and honest! when i call for my appointments, i always get that personal service feel.

DN
Dante N.
Delran, NJ
Service Appt.
Great customer service and timely repairs. Highly recommend.

David M.
Above and beyond
The dealership worked with Hyundai corporate to resolve an issue without any hassle. The process could not have been smoother. A big thanks to Tony in service. Much appreciated.

David M.
Great experience
This was my first visit to the dealership, and they could not have been more friendlier and more accommodating.

CG
Curtis G.
Columbus, NJ
Windshield wiper problem
They fixed my windshield wiper problem installed

Hyundai wipers on my car which work beautiful thank you very much to everybody there you're a lifesaver now I can see very good in the rain

MA
Myrna A.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service and sales associates transparent and courteous.
Started with a leased contract and recently completed a buyout from the lease, always had courteous service men and women as well as sales
associates.
Thank you!

Jillian P.
Hainesport, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Terrific, prompt service
I had another outstanding experience at Hyundai City this week. My service was delivered promptly and thoroughly, with the technician checking in twice to update me on their progress. The waiting room was comfortable and the entire service completed quickly. Everyone I interacted with was courteous, friendly, and professional. There's another dealership closer to home that I'd be thinking of switching to, but I've had such great experiences at Hyundai City that I plan to return instead.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Made sure my car was safe to drive and performed required maintenance.

11/06/2019 Category: Service