Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5rating 4.3076892
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

James G.
Beverly, NJ
Great car, great service
I love my Hyundai Sonata (2017 model), the 7th Hyundai that we have purchased from this same very local dealership over the years between my wife and I. Their service staff are the greatest! Friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and go out of their way to address any and all (very few!) issues that may arise. We couldn't ask for more.

Lumberton, NJ
Friendly service
I couldn't afford a rental while my vehicle was being repaired and they provided a loaner. I greatly appreciated that. They also got my vehicle back to me in a timely manner.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service I was in and out without any hesitation.

Michael D.

Ralph A.
Eastamptn Township, NJ
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/30/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE WITH A SMILE!
Service Department takes good care of me! No complaints. Great Service!

AF
Agnes F.
Lumberton, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant,in and out in a timely matter
Love my new Tucson and service was excellent!

Marie M.
Trenton, NJ
08/29/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE ! VERY CLEAN SERVICE AREA!
VEHICLE WAS SERVICED VERY TIMELY! COFFEE WAS PROVIDED! EXTREMELY CLEAN SERVICE AREA! AND RESTROOM!

VL
Vincent L.
Delran, NJ
Customer First
I have always received friendly & consistent service at this dealership. The wait times are reasonable and the service writers are transparent & honest. A great value for the money spent on service for my vehicle.

Edgewater Park, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
The gentleman at the service desk was great! He gave me an accurate idea of how much time I would have to wait for my oil change, and was very professional and courteous.

WS
Winifred S.
Delanco, NJ
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Scott, I think that was his name. Excellent customer service. He had my paperwork all set up already when I arrived. I also did not have a long wait which was really great. Great job everyone and will definitely recommend you to everyone.

Delran, NJ
Fantastic Service
Always get great service here. Tony (Dad) is the greatest . Have been coming here since I bought my first Hyundai in 2006 .

Mc Guire Air Force Base, NJ
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Ext. Warranty and recall items.
Completed extended warranty and recall repairs and were able to schedule and complete on short notice.

Roger W.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Vehicle Service
Great & courteous staff! Timely in & out! Enjoy talking to the service dept staff!!

Mount Holly, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good service. Friendly

Diane W.
Bordentown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
City Hyundai service
I love this service department. Their customer service rocks!

AH
Anna H.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Hyundai 2013 repair
Service department is both efficient and very pleasant to deal with. Very good experience. THANK YOU!

CP
Cynthia P.
Riverton, NJ
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Mike was great
Mike was great to work with. We had an unexpected service need. He manage to get us on the schedule. It was a warranty service. Instead of being a week without the car. He got the work done in 2 days.

KJ
Kady J.
Riverton, NJ
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly
Staff is very friendly
Oil change done in a timely manner

Pemberton, NJ
08/24/2019 Category: Service
My Elantra
Good courtesy all the time. Coffee and TV to relax while waiting. Detail service receipt.

Stephanie C.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Engine Replaced
My engine stopped working and I thought I would need to buy a new car but I forgot my Hyundai had recalls on it. I took it to Hyundai city and they were able to replace by engine free of charge and covered my rental cost for however long it took them to repair the car. I’m pleased !