Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5rating 4.3076892
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

EF
Edward F.
Cinnaminson, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff - Fast Service
Great job! Everyone was very nice and helpful. The work was done quickly and properly. Thank you.

Lawrence S.
Middle Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, Professional Service
Very satisfied with the service I received from everyone at Hyundai City for my 2019 Sante Fe. Mark in Sales was very helpful while Liz in Finance and Tony in Service resolved issues quickly and professionally.

LT
Linda T.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy
Prompt and response. KIND!!

BL
Bryan L.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
08/10/2019 Category: Service
You did a great job getting my car back on the toad

MK
Mildred K.
Marlton, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2019 Category: Service
The dealership is fantastic!! Professional, thorough, caring and 1st class place!!!
I highly recommend this dealership. Very professional, understanding, caring. Answer all questions and concerns and make the whole business of buying a car a pleasure!!

Voorhees, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great City
Good service. Although I was disappointed that the service guy quoted me one price and when they gave me the bill it was higher than what he originally quoted. This was the first time this happened. It definitely was NOT Tony. I want to stay with this dealer but if they are going to start doing tricky things like this I will have to try Lexus or Infiniti.

KV
Kathleen V.
Philadelphia, PA
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Reliable
Always friendly and reliable and do a great job in a timely manner.

PS
Patricia S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2019 Category: Service
happy with service
I have always received great service.

Sharon S.
W Colls, NJ
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and easy to deal with.
Very little waiting time to do routine checks. Service people are very friendly and thorough.

I buy a new vehicle every 2-3 years. I only had to have a fuse replaced one time.

Michael B.

ES
Edward S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Regularly scheduled maintenance
As always great service. Very courteous and professional people to deal with.

Willingboro, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Positive review
I felt I was very well taken care of

MA
Myrna A.
Efficient and curious staff
Thank you for your efficient service and keeping me informed in the process

John M.
Barrington, NJ
Software update
I scheduled my appointment on line and my car was being looked at in no time.
Service department is very courteous.

Mount Laurel, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service for the right price

Trenton, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory service and poor turnaround time
Regrettably, I have to say my experience overall was frustrating and extremely disappointing.

I was bringing in my car to assess a crack in my windshield to determine if it was a stress crack that would be covered under my warranty and to diagnose/fix a noise generated by my air conditioning when turning it on.

I was informed that the AC assessment was something that had to be performed during the week and could not be done on the weekend. For this reason, I took this past Friday off and made an 8:00 service appointment.

Upon arriving Friday morning I was informed that it would take approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I was not offered a loaner car and rather than wait for this length of time, I was forced to take an Uber home and back which cost me $60 out of pocket.

Approximately 4 hours later, at about 12:00, I called the service department for a status update and estimate of when the work might be finished. I was informed that they were still looking at the car and they would call me with an update once complete. I was finally contacted at 1:30 and informed that they determined the crack in my windshield was not a stress crack and not covered under my warranty (which was not the consensus I received from my local repair shop). In addition and perhaps more frustrating, they informed me that they could not duplicate the noise that was described. This to me was shocking because the car generates this noise on queue when turning on the AC. Furthermore, it leads me to question what was being done with my car for 5 1/2 hours.

Upon arrival back at the dealership, the technician accompanied me to my car and on queue the noise from the AC was clearly identified. The technician advised that he was not hearing that before, but immediately knew the part that they needed to order without looking any further into the car. I am awaiting confirmation on when the part arrives, but I have to say given the level of attention my car received, I am not confident this will resolve the issue.

Again, I have to say my experience was very unsatisfactory. I would not recommend this service department and would not be returning if not for the trouble that I have already gone through. Beyond that, one of the selling points that led me to purchase a Hyundai was the warranty. The fact that a crack in my windshield would only be covered if determined that it was a stress crack (which seems like a very subjective assessment process) and these are problems occurring in a car less than 4 years old, I don’t believe I will continue purchasing Hyundai’s in the future.
SCOTT M. from Hyundai City responded on 08/07/2019

The windshield is due to outside influence. The other issue was not found by tech but was found with customer. This customer has his own shop for maintenance and never comes to the dealer for maintenance, only warranty work. This is not a loyal customer.

CP
Corinne P.
Southampton Township, NJ
Awesome
Friendly nice place! Great work

Joseph K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Always do an excellent job

GG
Gary G.
Riverside, NJ
08/05/2019 Category: Service
I have been a loyal Hyundai customer for years and the main reason is the service department. I am always treated with respect from the time I call and schedule an appointment to walking in to the service department and greeted by name by Tony Sacco. My cars are done on time, fixed correctly and they always answer all of my questions. kudos to Tony and the whole service department!

CE