Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5rating 4.3076892
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Willingboro, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Positive review
I felt I was very well taken care of

MA
Myrna A.
Burlington, NJ
Efficient and curious staff
Thank you for your efficient service and keeping me informed in the process

John M.
Barrington, NJ
Software update
I scheduled my appointment on line and my car was being looked at in no time.
Service department is very courteous.

Mount Laurel, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service for the right price

Trenton, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory service and poor turnaround time
Regrettably, I have to say my experience overall was frustrating and extremely disappointing.

I was bringing in my car to assess a crack in my windshield to determine if it was a stress crack that would be covered under my warranty and to diagnose/fix a noise generated by my air conditioning when turning it on.

I was informed that the AC assessment was something that had to be performed during the week and could not be done on the weekend. For this reason, I took this past Friday off and made an 8:00 service appointment.

Upon arriving Friday morning I was informed that it would take approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I was not offered a loaner car and rather than wait for this length of time, I was forced to take an Uber home and back which cost me $60 out of pocket.

Approximately 4 hours later, at about 12:00, I called the service department for a status update and estimate of when the work might be finished. I was informed that they were still looking at the car and they would call me with an update once complete. I was finally contacted at 1:30 and informed that they determined the crack in my windshield was not a stress crack and not covered under my warranty (which was not the consensus I received from my local repair shop). In addition and perhaps more frustrating, they informed me that they could not duplicate the noise that was described. This to me was shocking because the car generates this noise on queue when turning on the AC. Furthermore, it leads me to question what was being done with my car for 5 1/2 hours.

Upon arrival back at the dealership, the technician accompanied me to my car and on queue the noise from the AC was clearly identified. The technician advised that he was not hearing that before, but immediately knew the part that they needed to order without looking any further into the car. I am awaiting confirmation on when the part arrives, but I have to say given the level of attention my car received, I am not confident this will resolve the issue.

Again, I have to say my experience was very unsatisfactory. I would not recommend this service department and would not be returning if not for the trouble that I have already gone through. Beyond that, one of the selling points that led me to purchase a Hyundai was the warranty. The fact that a crack in my windshield would only be covered if determined that it was a stress crack (which seems like a very subjective assessment process) and these are problems occurring in a car less than 4 years old, I don’t believe I will continue purchasing Hyundai’s in the future.
SCOTT M. from Hyundai City responded on 08/07/2019

The windshield is due to outside influence. The other issue was not found by tech but was found with customer. This customer has his own shop for maintenance and never comes to the dealer for maintenance, only warranty work. This is not a loyal customer.

CP
Corinne P.
Southampton Township, NJ
Awesome
Friendly nice place! Great work

Joseph K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Always do an excellent job

GG
Gary G.
Riverside, NJ
08/05/2019 Category: Service
I have been a loyal Hyundai customer for years and the main reason is the service department. I am always treated with respect from the time I call and schedule an appointment to walking in to the service department and greeted by name by Tony Sacco. My cars are done on time, fixed correctly and they always answer all of my questions. kudos to Tony and the whole service department!

CE
Cheryl E.
Delran, NJ
Recall
Tony was Awsome.

Marie M.
Trenton, NJ
EXCELLENT SERVICE !
CLEAN and pleasant waiting area. EXCELLENT service, and as I waited, my vehicle's service was completed EARLIER than expected!

GM
Gerald M.
Cinnaminson, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly quick service!
Everything went well. I came in for an update to my system that Hyundai sent me in the mail. I set the appointment up online and when I came in I was out in 45 mins.
The only strange thing is a few times since the update when I opened my car with my car key is it sets off the alarm and the car cant be started. Takes a few moments to get it to reset. my fear if my wife used my car she DOES NOT have a clicker. So would it continue to beep and leave her stranded? Maybe report this back to Hyundai themselves.

GW
Gregory W.
Cinnaminson, NJ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Terrible Service
Took 3 weeks to diagnose Sonata Hybrid in December 2018 and 2 week to diagnose it again in July 2019
SCOTT M. from Hyundai City responded on 08/05/2019

Hybrids are not always easy to diagnose, it took time for that reason and also being short handed on technicians.

Timothy S.
Fieldsboro, NJ
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Steve is the beat. He has been taking care of all my cars for years.

AH
Amanda H.
Mount Holly, NJ
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service and professional staff
Everything went very well. My car is running great and the staff was very professional and polite

Delran, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job

Jackie W.
Florence, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service and fast
Great customer service, fast and friendly. Very easy to make appointment too.

Angela B.
Beverly, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
My Wheels
The speedy & pleasant service.

SG

LD
Louis D.
Somerdale, NJ
Service Call
Great people to work with, knowledgeable and courteous. The work was done on time.

Trudy S.
Burlington, NJ
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The gentleman who took care of me was very friendly and made me feel like I was a important customer we also had a few laughs the service was great ‼️