Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5rating 4.3076892
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

PW
Patrick W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Bad customer service!
No social graces or amenities! Large sign on cashier window that states “No change for vending machines”. No coffee ready or made even after I asked!
SCOTT M. from Hyundai City responded on 08/28/2019

When the customer originally dropped off there were no cars available, we put him in one when we had one come back. He was never told it would take 6-8 weeks.

SU
Susan U.
Florence, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/24/2019 Category: Service
I really like the salesman Fred he is trustworthy!
Service could use some improvement!
SCOTT M. from Hyundai City responded on 07/31/2019

Vehicle has an issue that is going to take time to diagnose.

Voorhees, NJ
06/05/2019 Category: Service
no response
no response

KW
Karen W.
Chatsworth, NJ
04/02/2019 Category: Service
not happy with being charged for something i did not need
I am not happy right now about balancing tires rotating was fine but balancing was not . If this happens again I will find another dealer ship to work on my car.

RU
Robert U.
Trenton, NJ
03/14/2019
Ok, but not stellar
Went in because I had a bubble in the sidewall of front passenger tire. Tire was not under warranty. I had them order two tires because tire rotation pattern is front to back and I figured I'd have them change both front tires. Work order was written for technician to change both front tires. I asked to keep the other front tire since it was undamaged and I figured if I ever had another tire issue in one tire I'd have an extra one.

Tires changed out I check out - I go out to car and second tire was not in trunk. I go back in and ask where it is. They go to talk to technician. Come back and tell me a second tire was also damaged so tech changed the other damaged one out. Why didn't they tell me this when they told me the car was ready? First mistake.

I drive away, get almost all the way home. Make a stop, and notice that the tires that were new were both on passenger side of car - I asked initially for new tires to be placed on front. So - I call - service advisor checks with technician - comes back and tells me the tech was advised to just change out damaged tires. I said - but only one was damaged when I came in - so did he not question with you? Service advisor's response was that she didn't know - but to come back and they will fix. Now I have to trek back to correct. Why didn't technician tell service advisor - "hey - I noticed this other tire is damaged - so I will change out - but work order says tires to be mounted on front - and the second tire is not front - what do you want me to do?" AND - why didn't service advisor also ask me or even at least tell me at pickup - "hey the tech found a second tire was damaged so we changed that one out, and that's why we don't have the second one for your to keep"? Second mistake. I'd expect a technician to understand that tires are typically rotated front to back - so you'd WANT new tires on front and that is why I asked for that.

I go back - they change the new one to the front in short time, but I did not get an apology from service advisor - not even an "I'm really sorry that there was miscommunication." Own the problem, apologize, and the customer feels valued.

SO - to sum up - technician obviously did not communicate with service advisor, and service advisor didn't check technician's work.

Also - because I purchased the car at this dealership, they did an alignment for free. That was nice.

Columbus, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing experience
Took over 5 months for vehicle repair. Would have appreciated more help from service department.
SCOTT M. from Hyundai City responded on 01/07/2019

It is not the dealerships fault that engines take so long to get, these poor surveys should be removed.

Bordentown, NJ
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Seek service else where
No professionals, make up there own service intervals

GB
Gary B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Anthony and Tony are great to work with
Congratulations

Palmyra, NJ
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great-Tony Sacco
Will only bring my car in for service if Tony Sacco id there in the future

Alfred S.
Delran, NJ
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Tire Pressure
This was just an oil change. However, the dealership states that the oil change is accompanied by a multi point inspection which includes checking, and if necessary, improving the tire pressure.

My Sonata ' s recommended tire pressure in 34 pounds per square inch. The car was returned to me with the same tire pressure that it had before I visited the dealership, which was only 31 pounds per square inch.

I ended up taking the car to a filling station and adding air to the tires to the factory recommended amount.

PQ
Peter Q.
Maple Shade, NJ
09/21/2018 Category: Service
too long of a drive from where i live
i paid alot of money for this car and 5-6 recalls? really?

PM
Philip M.
Beverly, NJ
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service

07/31/2018 Category: Service
My first service visit was average

Riverside, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2018 Category: Service
POWER STEERING FAILURE
There was a power steering recall that was repaired on my car in 2015. That recall failed. Hyundai did replace the part for free which I feel was the right thing to do since their part failed within 3 years and though my knowledge of cars is limited I figure your power steering should last more than 3 years. The employees at the dealership have always been very nice. I was upset that a rental option/courtesy car was not offered to me since I was without a car for a week because of a faulty part that was installed.

Southampton Township, NJ
07/27/2018 Category: Service
air pressure
After rotating the tires, two of the tires were filled with 41 psi and the other two were filled with 40 psi by someone in the service dept. I noticed this after I left the service center, and reduced the psi for all four tires to 36. I notified Tony at the service center, and he said he would look into the
problem.

Hammonton, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
Not sure why, but there was a 2 hour wait before I was informed what needed to be done to my vehicle. Never happened before. I can think of better uses for my vacation time other than waiting in a dealership for my car.

Mount Holly, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Better management and communication regarding service
I expected better out of Hyundai

Burlington, NJ
05/31/2018 Category: Service
The Hyundai City staff was professional and courteous.
I found all those at Hyundai City to be professional and courteous. I just felt my first experience with having my vehicle service was a little disappointing due to the time frame I had to wait for my vehicle to be completed.

Burlington, NJ
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Treated like female they can pull one over on and they can't.
Only went as I had them fix the previous car with the same issue and they denied it and ran their own diagnostic rather than believe me, causing me to put out more money and tell me it was something three times more expensive. I'm taking it elsewhere so I don't have to put up with this treatment anymore.
Michael K., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai City responded on 04/17/2018

Mrs.Weiss

After reviewing your comments and service repair order from the visit you are referencing, I see you noted that the vehicle will not allow you to fill the tank. You are actually having an issue with the fuel tank not reading full when the tank is actually filled. Previously, you had an issue with something similar but that model you are able to replace just the fuel level sensor. That sensor tells the gage the fuel level.. THIS vehicle does not offer just a level sensor, it is all incorporated in the fuel sending unit they recommended you replace. That is the cost difference. Same function but you have to replace the whole fuel sending unit and not just the sensor as Hyundai does not offer just the one part needed separately.

Our store takes 100% priority on being fair and honest. You being a female has absolutely nothing to do with the diagnosis and recommendations on the vehicle. in 2017 we ranked the highest in customer satisfaction out of all Hyundai dealerships in our region. We would not receive that honor if we treated female's differently in any way then others.

It may be that our service advisor did not completely explain the situation with the parts availability and that the sensor you need is built into the whole fuel sending unit.

We apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you need any further explanation of the charges or diagnosis report, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regards,