Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5rating 4.48148
Latest Review 14 minutes ago

Work completed as promised

Colton, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Hmmm...
Make sure the technician checks your car completely. Said they checked but never did, never noticed the check engine light was on.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 06/20/2019

Sorry that we did not catch the check engine light, but did you bring it in for the check engine light or just for the oil change and the fuel inspection that was performed. Just trying to see at what step did we not see the light.

Kris Cranfill
909-643-2013

DK
Diane K.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service and repair
Excellent customer service and repair work.

Rick H.
San Bernardino, CA
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2019 Category: Service
I had such a good experience. Everything was explained to me. It was very clean and the work was done in a very timely manner. I have no worries about going back for my next check

Fort Irwin, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed in an hour! The staff was respectful! They even washed our vehicle after the service was completed. Hyundai Inland Empire also offers a 10% military discount which is always nice.

HP

Moreno Valley, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2019 Category: Service
The service and coffee
John is there and always seems like an old friend.

ST
Sean T.
Hesperia, CA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Always completes the scheduled maintenance on time!
Every time I have had a scheduled maintenance visit the car is finished on time. Then even through in a car wash, in which I usually defer to save water, but they still vacuum the inside! Always nice and helpful.

Deborah G.
Beaumont, CA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Review
I appreciate the excellent customer service I receive, at Hyundai Inland Empire!!

Chalmer S.
Customer
Service is great and fair priced. Plus they wash my car each time. I recommend the dealer and service department all the time.

Jose M.
Rialto, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Maintenance
Been taking our car for scheduled maintenance since we bought it. Never had any issues, 100% satisfied.

MV
Melecio V.
Bloomington, CA
Recalls

Highland, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Brought my car in for an AC issue. The problem was fixed quickly. As always, staff was friendly - ask for Matthew . Matthew always has a smile and is very helpful!

Januario M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department
I call John Pappenroth a friend, he is one of the service reps at Inland Hyundai Car Dealer serving me for many years already. And every time I bring in my car for service he takes care of it right away. I know I can count on him. A trustworthy man for the job. I thank him so much including his reliable crew who physically performs the given tasks.

TW
Terrel W.
San Bernardino, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Review
Your service dept. has always taken care of our car with great results. We've never had to return for anything that was noted as "completed" on the invoice. Thank you for the service provided.

Yucaipa, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great work
Swift good and efficient

TL
Tracey L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff! Coffee while you wait.

KR
Ken R.
Mentone, CA
wheel lock key
everything went well except for the return of my wheel lock key....

Debbie L.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
My service ticket, when I picked up my vehicle, just said "could not duplicate". I wish I could've given someone a ride to show them that it ALWAYS does it. Now I have to take the time to return and leave my car again. That was a bit disappointing. But other than this, I have been EXTREMEMLY satisfied with the customer service that I have received.