Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5rating 4.48148

Continue reading recommended reviews

John P.
Highland, CA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
John P
Oil change takes too long even with an appoitment. Staff not very welcoming.

GG
Gary G.
San Bernardino, CA
11/27/2018
Service department damage to my car
Service department damage to my car Came in with a smog sensor Problem came out with a blown engine I believe the service person forgot to put Oil in the engine was there for four hours I received my paperwork that your car is fine the only thing we recommend is a brake job so I went to start the car started the car up end it started smoking remember came in The car war running fine left out blown engine with AAA to tow my car about home the service manager said he believe something with the update blew the engine but he can’t do anything about it Hyundai refused to repair it and said it’s your responsibility so that’s what I left with so if you take your car here and if anything goes wrong with it in their care remember it’s your responsibility so I will never come here again I would never buy a car there again can I help you do the same

Mark W.
San Bernardino, CA
11/27/2018
Your Website!
Your website leaves a lot to be desired. I have attempted to make an appointment for service but every time i click on schedule an appointment it goes to a white screen asking for a review. So here's my review - Fire you IT guy!

Your website says that your service department is open until 6pm but when I called on the phone the receptionist said let me see who is still here (5:25pm) then the call is sent to somebody's voice mail - NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Perris, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The sales guys need to be more professional. Lamar should be more humble and not try to make the customers feel like they are wrong and he is right.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/15/2018

Sorry that you feel you were not provided 5star service on your last visit. But based on your concerns it seems you were not happy with your sales person was your service experience ok.

Kris Cranfill
909-643-2013

Highland, CA
05/01/2018 Category: Service
They gave me a LEMON
All the employees are extremely nice and helpful but the cars are the issue!!! My brand new 2018 Sonata with only 5,000 miles already has a HUGE transmission issue. I brought my car in and they didn’t fix it!!! All they did was reset the cars driving style to relearn how I drive. HOW DOES THAT HELP MY TRANSMISSION?! I thought they would fix it the first and now I have to go back in on my day off and waste my time.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/02/2018

Sorry you did not have a 5 star visit with us. Would it be ok to call and talk to you about it.

Kris Cranfill
909-643-2013

DK
Daniel K.
Yucaipa, CA
01/02/2018 Category: Service
dissatisfied at this time
I marked the box that I would not recommend this business to a friend right now because I am dissatisfied with what is nor going on with my vehicle. Prior to taking it to the dealer for service, I have NEVER had any malfunction with the entertainment system. We'll see how this is handle by Hyundai and I might be able to change my current opinion.

KR
Ken R.
Big Bear Lake, CA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.