Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5rating 4.5384631
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

Jennifer C.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service, wonderful staff
We are always treated like family at IE Hyundai, Matthew in service is the best around.

Yucaipa, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Type of service
Very efficient; friendly service

Sherry S.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
I have purchased many autos in my life and I can speak from experience, a car dealership is only as good as it's service department, and yours is the bestI I purchased my 2008 Sonata from Inland Empire Hyundai and have taken it there for service and repairs.I have dealt with Matthew almost exclusively and he has always been most helpful; I felt I could trust him completely. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Can't believe how fast they completed my service
Took my Elantra in first thing in the morning this week. Service was fast and efficient. They also washed the car before I left.

GS
Gordon S.
San Bernardino, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Mediocre service
Was asked if I wanted a car wash with the service when the appointment was made. Car wasn’t washed, nor was it offered at time of service. 😕
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

Gordon, Sorry that you did not recive a car wash we have a company that we use that is supposed to wash all over our service cars. If you would like to bring it back i will have the car fully detaield for your troubles.

Miranda W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Not great.
Changed my gas cap, but now I can’t pump gas easily anymore because the gas pump doesn’t fit regularly into my car and stops as soon as I stop holding it. Also received a large scratch on my window tint I noticed while picking up my car.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

Miranda, Verey sorry to hear about the problem you are having now. Can i call you to set up a time to look at your car and see what is going on.

Cheryl C.
San Jacinto, CA
Always Excellent Service!
Service Advisor, Matthew Bushey, always goes the extra mile! Thank you!

Banning, CA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Was the first one to enter. At 7am while my appointment was at 730am. It took them a total of an hour and 10 minutes. There wash is just throwing water at the car they dont actually wash it since my car was wet and dirty.

KT
Kelly T.
Yucaipa, CA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service, extremely friendly!
When I was married, my ex chose to do the oil changes and repairs on our vehicles. He stated that the dealer overcharges for everything. However, I have found that the services provided by IE Hyundai are always reasonable. I like knowing that my car is being taken care of appropriately. The service team is exceptionally kind and helpful!

Laura M.
Rialto, CA
Maintenance
Fast friendly and efficient service. Would recommend to family and friends.

PM
Patty M.
Banning, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Matthew's excellent customer service.
The job was done in the time quoted and I would recommend Matthew to anyone.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Customer service
The mechanic came back on Saturday just to finish my car so I wouldn’t have to wait until Monday.

FR

Earlene G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always, worth the drive from Palm Springs
They give great service that we have never been able to receive from our local dealer. Always a pleasure! Take a drive, it is worth it!

FE
Felicia E.
San Bernardino, CA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great sales team, average service department
Had a wonderful experience purchasing two Hyundai Vehicles. The service has been less than desirable.

Timothy S.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Battery replaced
Customer service personnel assisted me with no appointment and work completed in a reasonable amount of time to get me back on the the to work.

PD
Patrick D.
Redlands, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Matt did a great job and I was impressed seeing it was my first visit. Service was quick but thorough. I accidentally left a personal item in the waiting and was called immediately asking if it was mine. Those things go a long way.

Colton, CA
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Efficient, fast and good customer service.

Matthew B.
Riverside, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service every time!
Great place to take your vehicle, never had any issues. Highly recommended!!!

WB
William B.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Continued service excellence.
I've been having my Hyundai's serviced here since 2008. I've never had a bad experience, and always feel like I am a well respected customer. I'm recognized on sight, when I pull into the service area. On this visit they took care of two recall notices of which I was not aware. I doubt that I could find a cheaper place to service my car, and certainly without the access to it's history and possible recalls.