4.6

Joseph S.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Loma Linda is great
I would never take my Tuscan any where else I have bought 5 cars from Hyundai of Loma Linda and every car I bought they took care of me and my car they are professional, courteous, friendly, and very loyal to their customers Thank you Hyundai of Loma Linda.

Donna C.
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Good visit
Everything went fine. Only complaint is the door into the waiting room from outside was broken and never closed when anyone entered or exited. It was cold that morning and the cold air came whooshing in every time.

Christina B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Superb service for a great car
The service department couldn’t have been more courteous and attentive to me during my recent service experience. Scott Duralai let me know what to expect and why for my cars checkup. When I pickup the car the service was done as well as being sparkly inside and out! What a great experience, thankyou!

John P.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Service Rules
Great crew

KV
Kristelle V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2020 Category: Service
They were very accommodating and friendly.

Dale B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Quick and efficient. Was only there for the side airbag recall. Actual service is a couple thousands miles away. The Palisade with it’s height would be well served if it came equipped with running boards and inside handle.

HM
Hubert M.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very good Hyundai dealer
Lawrence Ruzagiliza - very good salesman when we purchased our 2019 Hyundai Elantra.
Lawrence was very helpful in solving a pre-paid service purchase issue.

Scott in service was very helpful with the first service for our Elantra.

I recommend them without hesitation.

Yucaipa, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Friendly, helpful and they get work done in a timely manner.

Kurt B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Seamless
Came in for a recall on my Palisade. The entire experience was seamless from making the appointment to driving away. I was greeted with respect and felt very confident that the recall would be handled professionally and it was. Everyone was courteous and represented Hyundia well

John D.
Fast service
Car won’t start, auto store said battery was good . Had Elantra towed in and within 3 hours was solved with oil change. Battery tested bad. Thanks for quick service.

Gets the job done
Took in my hyundai Tuscon to get door handle fixed and they did it so fast

HN
Howard N.
Services for my Tuscon
Service staff great people with fast response to your need and get it don't in a timely matter.

GD
Gloria D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Rating Review
Excellent customer service! From the time I got my vehicle and thru the service, maintenance, everyone that I have come in contact with very friendly and have always explained everything in detail.

Alex S.
GREAT SERVICE
Their service department is very friendly and quick to help with my vehicle. Would highly recommend their services.

AD
Amelia D.
Yucaipa, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Helped me and my Dad (who can be a bit much) through the process and helped me get a new transmission through my warrenty. Now my car drives so much better and they fixed it in a timely manner