4.6

Dennis G.
Crestline, CA
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Every time my husband and I go in to have our 2 Hyundai vehicles serviced, our automotive customer service person Matthew is so friendly and accommodating, besides getting our vehicles serviced promptly and efficiently. Our salesman Lawrence who sold us our Tucson and Kona SUV's usually will spot us there and come over to greet us to ask how we're doing and if we have any technical concerns about our cars to let him know so he can help us anytime. They make us feel like we're family, not just customers. We are very happy with our vehicles and the quality of service we receive from them at Hyundai Inland Empire in Loma Linda. Thanks everyone!

Loma Linda, CA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/23/2019 Category: Service
service
would recommend

Renay C.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly courteous and Professional Service
The Personnel in the service department are very friendly and courteous the mechanics are knowledgeable the same goes for the parts department very friendly and courteous I've always had an overall good experience at this dealership and I will continue to be a customer

Christina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Great service..work was completed within the timeframe they said.

Lake Arrowhead, CA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with service at Hyundai Inland Empire.

Joyce M.

Reginald C.
2009 Hyundai Azera
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Scott Duralia delivered exceptional and honest service!

Denise R.
Beaumont, CA
10/16/2019 Category: Service
None
Xyz

Rialto, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Desperate for an oil change
I only came here because the Riverside dealership was booked for that day . I always had an issue with the timing and “paperwork” for my services and they caused some pre-mature damage to my car a few years back. This time was better but still would only come when I don’t have another option. They also lost my car magnet when they washed my car but i didn’t notice til after i arrived at my next location...The price is higher here for an oil change . And the waiting room is okay compared to the other dealership.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/18/2019

Sorry, to here about your car magnet could you explain to me what it looks like so i can try to replace it for you.

GW
Gayle W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Service done in a timely matter!

KW
Kristen W.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
The Best Car Service EVER!
John, was really helpful with everything! Jorge fixed my problem really quick! And they both were extremely helpful and informative. They broke it down for me in “English” and they showed me everything first hand that was wrong! And they gave me tips! I highly recommend them to everyone I know! And I will always go back to them!

RV
Richard V.
Highland, CA
maintenance service
overall service and facility well done

MF
Magdy F.
Rialto, CA
Very satisfied Customer
Treated with respect, they took care of the problem professionally. I Commend and appreciate the service offered to me by Scott. Very pleasant experience

Jerry C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service from this dealership done in a timely manner.

RO
Rani O.
Yucaipa, CA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
The staff are friendly and helpful.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
The waiting area is very basic and not comfortable when you have to wait for service. The customer service is friendly and communicative.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, Sorry that we did not provide you with 5 star service on this visit. As for the waiting room we are getting ready to make some upgrades that will hopefully make it more comfortable. I do apologize for the way it is now and for the length of your service, and i do hope that your next visit is a better experiance. I would like to ask if you would consider rescoring your review to 4 or better this is Scott's report card and he trys really hard to make his customers happy. I do thank you for your review its the only way we can make changes for the better. Also i would like to offer you a complementary oil change.