Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5rating 4.48148

JJ
Jasmine J.
San Bernardino, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2016 Category: Service
John P,... Was right on it every time i came in.
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/25/2016

James D.
Beaumont, CA
Two Years of Professional and Satisfied Service
Two years of service and IE Hyundai continue to meet my high expectations for service and care while my Sonata is being serviced.

HJ
Heather J.
Loma Linda, CA
Excellent, Friendly, and Accommodating
The service & parts department is always hospitable. I never feel like I am being taken advantage of - they make sure I understand what is needed and what can wait and what I can do elsewhere if my budget is a major concern.

Deborah D.

TR
THOMAS R.
08/22/2016 Category: Service
?
They do great work the first time!

CG
Cindy G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/21/2016 Category: Service
Easy access, location. speady service.
won't wash your car without asking. Used to be an included service.

Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us.  I normally don't ask clients to considering rescoring thier experience, how-ever since a large portion of employee bonus' are based on customer reviews and experiences and in this case it appears the score is low not due to thier action or inaction but due to a change we had to implement due to ongoing drought conditions. I would ask that you carefully consider the circumstances below, if you feel any different I would ask that you complete the forthcoming rescore request.

It's no secret that Claifornia is still feeling the affect of ongoing drought, as part of that the Gov. Brown has mandated that water districts reduce water ussage. In response, water districts are regulating water ussage by imposing larger water bills on over base line ussage and fines for watering your lawn on the wrong day or washing your car in the driveway, business are not immune to similar fines and water resrictions.

The average carwash uses about 48 gallons of water, we severice 60-100 vehicles a day, that easily adds up to 120,000 gallons of water ussage, well above our baseline for our business. We are not the only dealership to face these challenges, some of our competitors have been banned from washing any vehicles.

There is not a monetary savings to us, we have not laid off any employees due to the change but rather reassigned some tasks, we still incur the same hourly employee costs.

We have looked at possibly outsourcing car wash to local hand car washes that have water recycle systems in place, we are currently looking at supplying our cliets with cirtifiacte to use at one of the car washes. We are still negotiating with them, our oil change price starts at $29 our cost for oil and oil filter absorbs nearly all of that $29 even with synthitic oil at a higher price point, the additional charge is absorbed by higher oil costs. In our negotiations we need to find an amount that is feasible for the car wash and still allows us to maintian our low service pricing.

We may have to in the future offer 2 options, 1 with just the basic service and option 2 a service with a discounted coupon for a car wash at a local hand wash facility.

I hope this better clarifies the issues we have to face as a business in the current California drought circumstance.

JJ
Jeffrey J.
Grand Terrace, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Matthew is great
Matthew from service is always very friendly and helpful and goes above and beyond to try and help out.

WB
William B.
Beaumont, CA
2008 Hyundai Azera
08/20/2016 Category: Service
I'm Valued As A Customer
Even though my cars are getting older, (both are 2008 models) I'm always treated with respect, and they have gone out of their way in the past when I needed unscheduled service.

Susan B.
Rialto, CA
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Services manager is great
Have been very pleased in the pass, but when the fluids were not checked, when fluid for the windshield was low, then the coolant was real low, it makes me feel what else was missed.

Susan.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. This is unacceptable to me as well. I'm having Kris Cranfill our Service Manager reach out to you to determine how this happened and to rectify the situation.

2014 Hyundai Accent
Nice people
The visit was OK.

Leonisha,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. Obviously our goal is to deliver much better than 3 star service.  I'm having Kris Cranfill our Service Manager reach out to you to see where we went wrong and how we can improve ion the future.

Mark D.
Victorville, CA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Disappointed
Just should've been professional and protect the inside of vehicle how they take care of maintenance.

Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. It's troubling to me as well that we did not take proper care in protecting your vehicle. I'm having Kris Cranfill reach out to you to determine what went wrong and how we can correct it.

AWFUL
This service experience was one I will never forget. awful

Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I'm having Kris Cranfill our Service Manager reach out to you in hopes we can make things right.

Robert S.
Bloomington, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/18/2016 Category: Service
The service staff makes sure your needs are met.
Sean Blackson is a very polite and knowledgeable representative of the dealership. He is very professional and committed to customer satisfaction. I'm glad I found Hyundai Inland Empire.

ZB
Zach B.
Fontana, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Best service reps in the business

Maria L.
Mentone, CA
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Appearance
As always, service was good as expected. The only downfall was no car wash due to drought in the area. I understand the reason behind this but if there is any other way that this could be reinstated? Taking time from one's schedule to make it in for auto service is not on top of my "to do" list, but it is something which time needs to be made for. So what usually would get me in would be the reward of driving out in a clean car, allowing me to be glad of making time for this service and mentioning to other people I come across. I think a clear auto definitely catches the public's eye and leaves an impression on the type of auto they are seeing.

Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. Hopefully, we can get some rain this year so local authorities can lift water restrictions.

Green Valley Lake, CA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2016 Category: Service
They are all very nice and helpful
Thank you for finding the problem and fixing it!

Loma Linda, CA
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/16/2016

Colton, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2016 Category: Service
I like how they tell me what's doing great in my car and also what will need to be taken care of soon, so I'm never surprised and always prepared when it comes to my Hyundai.

Miguel S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2016 Category: Service
Easy fast service at a great price.
Easy fast service at a great price.
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/16/2016