Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5Overall Rating 4.48148/5rating 4.48148

IJ
Iddie J.
San Bernardino, CA
2005 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and good.
When I brought my car in for service I didn't know what to expect. But the service department was excellent in the way they handled business. I had my car back in less than two days and the price for the service was less than I expected.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was acceptable
Price was what I expected it to be.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the review, We appreciate your business

Colton, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Management was eager to address why I was dissatisfied with my last visit and went out of their way to make it right. I really appreciate the time it took to reach out to me.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Not Bad but May Not Be Worth The Price
Other Hyundai dealerships have given me high expectations. I feel I could get the same or even better service at a different location and may not have to pay as much for routine maintenance.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk.

RD
Richard D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Kris to the Rescue
Just spoke with the service manager about a service issue I previously had, and he changed my mind about giving you my future business. He was calm, understanding and I felt as if he related to my problem. He went above and beyond to make things right , I appreciate that.. I’m happy I don’t have to now drive to helmet for future services.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Rude and Misleading
Not just saying the service sucks because I got stuck with a bill more than expected!
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/17/2018

I'am truly sorry about what happened to you on saturday may i please give you a call to find out more about what happened and see what i can do for you.

Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/17/2018

Also, If you were under the impression that the price was supposed to less then you paid i would like to reimburse you your money.

Maureen W.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Our Sonata working great
Very considerate with customers. Work done on our car is very good.
Employees are willing to help for any problems with our car.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
More information on the cars screen
Ok
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/12/2018

Sorry to here that you did not understand what repair was mad to your car would it be ok to call you and find out what happened.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Response to comment
The dealership responded to my comments in a timely manner and in the process of addressing my concerns.

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Location and convenience
Review of service
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/28/2018

Sorry that you felt your last service was to expensive, Unfortunately the price of oil keeps going up and we are doing are best to absorb those costs and not pass them to are customers but we did have to raise the price a little bit. I would be more then happy to send you coupons for future oil changes as well as provide you with a complementy oil change next service. Please let me know if that would be ok with you.

Joy P.
Perris, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Service to my Santa Fe Sport
While the tech didn't change the screen back, overall service was excellent. Scott was very patient as I repeatedly changed the day and time for my apt. He so to it that my care was in and serviced quickly and was very helpful putting my back seats upright.

03/14/2018 Category: Service
Needs a little direction for first time tech users, so they may drive off safely.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/14/2018

Joy, Sorry about your last service visit with us, I will make sure to talk to my techs about changing the service screens back. I know Scott reached out to you already but if you have any other questions please give me a call.

DA
Deependra A.
Long Beach, CA
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Issues taken care precisely
The service manager took care of the problem. Thanks. :)

10/24/2017 Category: Service
Below par service
The car body is making noise on rough roads. It’s dirty outside. The engine Bay Area is not at all clean.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for coming into day and letting me take a look and explaning what is going on with your ac.

Mark L.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Customer Oriented
I received a call from the Hyundai Inland Empire service manager regarding my review of recent service. The service manager apologized for what had happen and said they would reimburse us for the cost of the transmission inspection. Also, he indicated that he had discussed the situation with the service personnel involved, so that this would not happen again. I really appreciated the personal phone call and the offer to reimburse us. I also, appreciated the action taken to prevent something like this happening again. I feel what Hyundai Inland Empire did is a sign of a quality company that cares about their customers.

08/14/2017 Category: Service
Questionable Service
Jennee,
Instead of completing your survey regarding my recent service at Hyundai Inland Empire I thought I would contact you directly by responding to this email. The service for our 2011 Sonata was a basic oil change and complimentary multi-point inspection. In addition we asked for service to check why the transmission had a hard engagement from park to drive. After the technician checked this complaint I received a call from our service advisor telling me the transmission would need repair/replacement and the cost would be $3,200. I told the service advisor I needed to think about this because of the cost and declined the suggested repair. After a couple days of trying to decided whether to trade the car in for a new vehicle or leave it as is for now, I decided to have the transmission checked by a local transmission specialist. They ran a diagnostic test and found a fault in the trans range sensor. They basically did a reset of the computer that controls the transmission (if I understand correctly). At any rate, it corrected the problem and cost me $200. As you can imagine, this raises several questions about the service department at Hyundai Inland Empire. Personally I think the dealer should refund me the cost of their transmission inspection on my car which was $122.00. My wife and I had always received good service at this dealer up to this point. We now have reservations about going back. Please accept this summary of my visit as my survey. Thank you.
- Mark Lyons
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you, For taking my call today. I would like to apologize for this type of work. please call me if you have any questions.

Vela S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/07/2017 Category: Service

05/07/2017 Category: Service
great
great
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/09/2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service department. If you have any questions please fell free to call or email me.

Karen S.
01/17/2017 Category: Service

01/17/2017 Category: Service
My issue was resolved the next day.
I appreciate the time Kris took to look into my issue and resolve it the next day. Amazing customer service.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 01/17/2017

Sorry again about what happend just droped the check in the mail for you. if you have any questions please feel free to call or email me.

Beaumont, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2016 Category: Service
Reassurance
All issues have been handled to my satisfaction.

12/10/2016 Category: Service
Other customers are more important
Had an appointment and it took over an hour to test battery and replace it, but I really like the dealership, and my wonderful sales men Al Obregon who always makes an effort to talk to me when I'm there.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 12/12/2016

Sorry to here thaty our service took so long last time if it would be of i would like to call and talk to you about it.

Samuel H.
Colton, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Called immediately and addressed my concerns
They called and took Care of my concerns.. which proves they do Care about their customers..i appreciated being acknowledged immediately..

10/11/2016 Category: Service
Employees ignore you
I like to be acknowledged when approaching an area and employees are not dealing with other customers
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/11/2016

Samuel,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, I will have Kris our Service Manager reach out to you so we can figure out what went wring and find ways to correct it.

Norco, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2016 Category: Service
No follow up.
I have yet to have someone reach out to me. I also had to have a part ordered under warranty. I was told 2 weeks and it's well over 3 weeks and I have yet to hear from them. I've had my new Hyundai for 2 months and I can say I've been disappointed with Hyundai. Pedro 2016 veloster turbo.

07/11/2016 Category: Service
Not such a good first impression.
Make sure you have plenty of time, if on your lunch break make sure you call and make sure you check if the shuttle service is running. Also seems if u drop off they push your car off till the end of the day.
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 07/12/2016

Pedro,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I'm truly sorry about the experience. It's unacceptable to me as well. I will have Kris our Service Manager reach out to you in an effort to attempt to remedy what we can in hind sight.

WC
Wendy C.
Loma Linda, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Care for customers
Glad I was able to resolve the problem with a manager great service overall thank you.

07/08/2016 Category: Service
They are able to help u get what you want. They don't give up until you have the car you really want. I loved how they did everything possible to help me get my 2016 hyundai velosyer turbo when the Ontario hyundai didn't help much. Recommended hyundai inland empire really great place.
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 07/08/2016

Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I'm sorry we dissapointed, I will have Kris our Service Manager reach out to you and see how we can make it right.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Quick, professional resolution!
I was contacted in a few days by the general manager of I.E. Hyundai, Mr. Joe Borges. He apologized for the error and explained that it should never have happened. He also offered to make good the inconvenience. I am very satisfied.

06/06/2016 Category: Service
Hurry up and wait
My service appointment was at 7 am. They didn't start working on the car for another 45 minutes. Why schedule something that early if no one is ready to work at that time? It's deceptive. Next time, I will set up the time for an hour later--8 am--to give them time to lay down the floor mats in the office, gab, and get coffee before work begins.
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 06/07/2016

Marie,

I do appologize, I do not know how the online system allowed you to schedule a 7am appointment (for Waiting). I will address this issue with our vendor. Allthough the system should allow apointments starting at 7:am, they should only be for drop off (we open at 7am for those clients that need to drop off thier vehicles before they go to work) how-ever the system is only suppose to allow those appointment for clients indicating they are dropping off, not waiting. The system is only supposed to allowing "waiting" appointments beginning at 8am.

For the inconvienence, I'd like to offer your next oil change free of charge.

Jennifer R.
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Redeemed!
I made a pretty minor complaint, but Kris, the Service Manager, called and offered to make it up to me. Impressed with this level of commitment to customer service!

05/23/2016 Category: Service
Nice staff...
The staff is friendly. It took longer than I expected, esp. as I had an appointment. I would have appreciated a reminder to use my coupon for the maintenance charges, too!
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/23/2016

Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, I will have Kris our Service Manager reach out to you and see if we can rectify the situation.

Diana H.
Yucaipa, CA
Wonderful Personnel
I feel that Matthew Bushey, Service Sales Advisor, can be relied on to ensure that my vehicle receives the necessary maintenance to keep my Sonata in good working condition. He is very professional and an excellent representative for Hyundai Inland Empire.

Dennis R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
great service
was very prompt and keeps you informed

MJ
Marlene J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Professional staff
My car was ready in the time frame stated. The staff at the service desk was courteous, friendly and professional with no up-selling on what was already a pretty big service. The shuttle service was convenient and the driver was pleasant and practiced safe driving skills.

Yucaipa, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Professional
Professional service with a smile!