4.6

LG
Louis G.
CA
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Was not aware service dept. is closed on Saturdays
Let your customers know that your service dept. is closed on Saturdays. You have my cell number & email address. Had I known I would not have had my car towed to your dealership on June 27. Thanks

Scott M.
Redlands, CA
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Don’t return the car if it’s not fixed
It’s bad enough that you didn’t fix it but breaking additional components speaks badly for you
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/26/2020

Scott,

Im very sorry about this visit would it be ok if i call you so i can get this fixed.

Mario L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Never been let down
Very helpful staff, im always well informed of the status of my vehicle. im always greeted by the same friendly face Mathew he has always been very helpful with my questions.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 02/25/2020

CU
Charles U.
Beaumont, CA
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service experience
NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENT IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
IT WILL BE OF A GREAT VALUE IF THEY CAN HAVE SHUTTLE SERVICE AT LEAST FOR SHORT DISTANCES
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 01/10/2020

Charles, Im so sorry to here about your last visit with us. We try to make each visit a 5 star experiance and im sorry we failed to do on your visit. We started using lyft insteed of shuttle driver because if the driver was out dropping a customer off any other customer that arrived would have a long waite. I will look into what took your ride so long it should not have taken that long. I would like to show you that we can provide you with great service so on your next service i would like to offer that we pay for it and can get you a ride much faster then 40min please email me back if this would be ok so i can send you a voacher for the service.

FB
Frank B.
Yucaipa, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Tire Rotation
I received an oil change and was told it would be an additional $18.95 to rotate the tires. Rotate not balance, rotate? PepBoys prices are comparable and rotation is free. $18.95 to rotate tires when the vehicle is already on the lift if way to much for a customer.

Rialto, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Desperate for an oil change
I only came here because the Riverside dealership was booked for that day . I always had an issue with the timing and “paperwork” for my services and they caused some pre-mature damage to my car a few years back. This time was better but still would only come when I don’t have another option. They also lost my car magnet when they washed my car but i didn’t notice til after i arrived at my next location...The price is higher here for an oil change . And the waiting room is okay compared to the other dealership.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/18/2019

Sorry, to here about your car magnet could you explain to me what it looks like so i can try to replace it for you.

2020 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Bad customer service

Redlands, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Manager...old facility
The service writer, Scott, did a great and professional job. I was less than impressed with the facility. Everything done was done appropriately and completely.

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Old and small facility
Nice people...but the facility needs major updating.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/18/2019

Good morning,

I really appreciate your feedback about our facility and I would like to apologize if they were not up to your standards. I agree that some upgrades need to take place and I am trying to make improvements with approval from my corporate office. I hope that everything with your service went well and that Scott took good care of you. I also wanted to reach out to you in hopes that you would be able to submit a re-score to the survey because it is Scott's "report card". We greatly appreciate your input and your business. Any assistance for Scott would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to assisting you with your future service and hope all is well.

Yucaipa, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Just ok
Poor communication on vehicle inspection and when it was completed

Deeanna S.
Highland, CA
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service high prices!!!
Could not ask for better service, but why an oil change would cost almost $85.00 is beyond me.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/20/2019

Daniel G.
Mentone, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Not worth the price tag
I was charged $80 for a tire rotation, a new air filter and a new cabin air filter. Simply no way that should cost that much.
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 07/19/2019

Daniel,

Is there another reason that you are upset other than price? If so, please let me know.

As for the price, you can't even get it done a Jiffy Lube for less. Think about what you stated, you could do it at home for $20 in parts (non Hyundai) and 30 minutes.  Hour hourly rate is $130 so 30 minutes would be $65 in labor (we, unfortunately, do not work for free as you do at home, our employees rely on their job and skills to support their families and we rely on them to support the dealerships existence. So $65 labor (1/2) hour + $20 in parts (at non-geniune brand prices) would equal $85. You received professional installation and genuine parts for $79.  You must be upset about something else, please let me know what you are really upset about as I would like to help.

Joe A Borges

CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for trying
Sevice Department needs improvement.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 07/29/2019

Not happy with service.

Colton, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Hmmm...
Make sure the technician checks your car completely. Said they checked but never did, never noticed the check engine light was on.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 06/20/2019

Sorry that we did not catch the check engine light, but did you bring it in for the check engine light or just for the oil change and the fuel inspection that was performed. Just trying to see at what step did we not see the light.

John P.
Highland, CA
05/23/2019 Category: Service
John P
Oil change takes too long even with an appoitment. Staff not very welcoming.