4.6

07/29/2021 Category: Service
great company
great people
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. We appreciate your service business.

AG
Ashley G.
Corvallis, OR
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Great place!
Always very helpful and kind!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/28/2021

Ashley,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. It means a lot to us that you had a great expierence. We appreciate your business.

Donald G.
2020 Hyundai Venue
06/02/2021 Category: Service
The incredible customer service Rich provided.
Rich went over and beyond to help me find my new car. He is the definition of a caring and passionate employee. I will be returning to Hyundai specifically to work with someone as amazing as Rich.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for the kind words Donald. We appreciate your business.

Kerry S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Great people and service.
Had my first oil change /tire rotation on my 2021 Kona. Quick schedule and quality work!

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

AA
Alan A.
Eugene, OR
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Professionals that understand what service means
Always a great experience, friendly, good communication, great team!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Alan. We appreciate your business.

05/28/2021 Category: Service
electrical issue
dealer found the problem and fixed it.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. We appreciate your business, and your comments. We will strive to make you next service great and faster.

CK
Chase K.
Lebanon, OR
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Trash
Trash
STEVEN B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 05/11/2021

Hello Chase, I am sorry your last service visit did not go well. I would like to talk to you and go over your concerns.
I left a message on you cell phone with my contact information. Your feedback is very important to me and taken very seriously.
Steven Burns

JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 05/12/2021

Chase,

My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General Manager here at Hyundai of Albany. I apologize for the expierence that you had during your service visit. I would like to speak with you so I can make adjustments with my team so we can better serve others. I am very interested in learning about what exactly happened during your visit. Please call me on my cell when you have a moment. 214-478-8456. Thank you for your time.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and helpful!
This was one of the best car buying experiences that I have ever had! There was no pressure, no "hard sell", just patiently answering my questions and the dealer just let me walk around and look without hounding me. Everyone was very nice and helpful!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your service business.

02/10/2021 Category: Service
They earned a P.O.B
They did exactly what we asked them to do. Good job service team.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to grade us with Hyundai USA. We appreciate your business.

Margaret L.
Oregon
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
So far so good
The concerns expressed in my first review were resolved with speed, accuracy and thorough professionalism. Tour dealership went above and beyond to rectify the situation

02/02/2021 Category: Service
Make Hyundai Great Again
The expression of political viewpoints is the right of all Americans... however, it was another matter entirely to be subjected to a base display of behavior surrounding the Presidential Inauguration. I was a captive audience to a group of salespeople expressing their opinions in a derogatory manner towards the new President. They had no idea that my mother in law, whose vehicle was being serviced, or I felt as they did. The environment in the showroom was aggressive and uncomfortable, and, as I was waiting for the vehicle, U was unable to even leave. My only solace lies in the fact that my mother in law was not present for these actions, and I intend to see to it she never sets foot in this dealership again.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/02/2021

Charles,
Thank you for taking my call today. Per our conversation, I will see you tomorrow to receive your mothers Elantra. I appreciate you conversing with me on the things that we can do better, and I can promise you that we will. I am a firm believer in communication and taking care of the client every time. So we will make it happen. I appreciate your business and I will make this right so you can feel comfortable bringing her vehicle here for service. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you so much for the opportunity to make things right for you. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to see you in the near future. My door is always open, so please come say hi the next time you are in.

LG
Linda G.
01/31/2021 Category: Service
Warranty Repair 2017 Hyundai Elantra
After getting the parts for my coil replacement under warranty, I was on the road again?

01/26/2021 Category: Service
Warranty repair
2017 Hyundai Elantra was misfiring on one of the cylinders. Car towed under Hyundai Care. Car was well diagnosed, repaired and back on the road again!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for the response Linda. The reason we could not get your vehicle fixed quicker, was becasue the recall part was on back order from Hyundai directly. Beng that this was beyond our control, can you rescore your survey to reflect your feelings about how you were treated. We would sure appreciate it. Unfortunantly a 3 star is a fail for Leah and I know she does a great job. I appreciate your time and your consideration.

Ronald M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Albany great palce to do business
Friendly, professional and helpful staff. Buying and servicing vehicle best I've ever experienced. Both cars are Hyundai.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you for the great review Ronald. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.

RD
Robin D.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful
They got me scheduled for my cars check up right away and when it was convenient for me Great Job😊
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to grade us on your service Robin. We appreciate your business.

WF
William F.
Salem, OR
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Well execute recall "repair."
Friendly staff and completing the "repair" in predicted time.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 12/30/2020

Thanbk you for your service business with us here at Hyundai of Albany. We value you as our client and hope to see you again in the future.

Theodore S.
Lebanon, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Better than average service.
No problem scheduling my appointment online. They honored the coupon I had for a discount on my service. Wait time was appropriate. I will use their facility again.
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you for your business Theodore, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Sam Barnard