4.6

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was speedy and workers were friendly!!!
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 09/28/2020

Hello... thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AA
Alan A.
Eugene, OR
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Very professional customer service
Great communication and always answered every question. After the techs determined the problem would require time to resolve due to the factory engineer wanting to see the problem. I was called and given a loaner car until the repair was completed. Leah in the service department is efficient, knowledgeable, communicates very well and completely understands customer service.
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 08/21/2020

Hello Alan, I am so glad my team took great care of you and your vehicle. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Philomath, OR
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
I had a good time while I was there buying my new car key.
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for the review!! We appreciate your business.

Jon F.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and on time.
My car was in and out on time. Informative breakdown of things to keep an eye on. No pressure!
Awesome
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for the great review John!!!

Lebanon, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
They have good, thorough service. The wait time was a little longer than they originally told me, but overall a good experience
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/09/2020

Hello, Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and will work on that wait time.

Michael C.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
They did exactly what I asked for the agreed upon price. Can't ask for any better service than that.
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/30/2020

Hello Michael, We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great people
Service was easy, and the communication from Jeff was great.
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/17/2020

Hello, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business.

Melissa M.
04/20/2020
Awful
Replying to above review......

That’s odd because the very next day after we took it you your shop, we took it to Salem Hyundai and there was no “check engine” light on, same symptoms, but they actually LISTENED to my concerns and actually drove it to diagnose the problem and fixed it. If your shop would have drove the car and heard the noise they would have been able to fix it, instead they ONLY relied on a “code” what kind of mechanics do you employ?

Also, your shop claimed they fixed the recall issue, But never actually fixed it, Now I have to go to Salem again to fix the recall issue. I will never do business with you ever again. Good luck!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 04/21/2020

Once again Melissa, I am deeply sorry for your expierence. I have talked to my team and let them no that there are no excuses and we have to get better. I appreciate you voicing this to me so we can make the proper adjustments to assure this never happens again.

Melissia M.
04/20/2020 Category: Service
They suck
The didn’t fix my problem, went I Got back my car still have the same problem!!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 04/20/2020

Hi Melissa,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your expierence with our service department. My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General manager here at Hyundai of Albany. I took a deeper look into the reapir order and saw that the technician was not abe to read the code your were refering to. We obviously want to take great crae of each client, but if we hook our scan tool up to the vehicle and it doesnt produce the code, there is nothing we can do. What were the symptoms of your vehicle at the time?

Jill M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service.
Had a small emergency and the parts and service department at Hyundai of Albany really went above and beyond to get me back on the road and kept my weekend from being ruined.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/09/2020

Hi Jill,

Thank you for the great survey. We were happy to help you so you could get back on the road.

Carol B.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Great car, great service!
We love our Tucson sport. Our Santa Fe is almost 16 yrs old and still runs great! Service here in our town has always been terrific!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/09/2020

Carol,

Thank you for the positive feedback on your recent service visit. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

RP
Robert P.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Caring attitude to take care of a vehicle.
From the service desk, to the maintenance; and the car wash was first rate service...
Service desk also put new battery in my FOB that wouldn't work.
Thank you!
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/04/2020

Hello Robert, Thank you for the great review!! We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at your next service visit.

Thank you again for your business!

JJ
Jeffrey J.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service! Friendly, courteous staff and they do their best to work you in as soon as possible. Always a good experience when I bring my car in for regular service.
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you on your next visit and always appreciate the feedback on our customer service!!

Dustin C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service - they were able to get me in quickly and had a wonderful waiting area!
LEAH C. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/18/2020

Hello Dustin, Thank you for the Great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Corvallis, OR
01/24/2020 Category: Service
The service was very
My service was timely and at a good price
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit with us hereat Hyundai of Albany. We appreciate you trusting us for your service needs, and wee look forward to helping you in the near future.