4.6

Michael C.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
They did exactly what I asked for the agreed upon price. Can't ask for any better service than that.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/30/2020

Hello Michael, We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great people
Service was easy, and the communication from Jeff was great.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/17/2020

Hello, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business.

Melissa M.
04/20/2020
Awful
Replying to above review......

That’s odd because the very next day after we took it you your shop, we took it to Salem Hyundai and there was no “check engine” light on, same symptoms, but they actually LISTENED to my concerns and actually drove it to diagnose the problem and fixed it. If your shop would have drove the car and heard the noise they would have been able to fix it, instead they ONLY relied on a “code” what kind of mechanics do you employ?

Also, your shop claimed they fixed the recall issue, But never actually fixed it, Now I have to go to Salem again to fix the recall issue. I will never do business with you ever again. Good luck!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 04/21/2020

Once again Melissa, I am deeply sorry for your expierence. I have talked to my team and let them no that there are no excuses and we have to get better. I appreciate you voicing this to me so we can make the proper adjustments to assure this never happens again.

Melissia M.
04/20/2020 Category: Service
They suck
The didn’t fix my problem, went I Got back my car still have the same problem!!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 04/20/2020

Hi Melissa,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your expierence with our service department. My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General manager here at Hyundai of Albany. I took a deeper look into the reapir order and saw that the technician was not abe to read the code your were refering to. We obviously want to take great crae of each client, but if we hook our scan tool up to the vehicle and it doesnt produce the code, there is nothing we can do. What were the symptoms of your vehicle at the time?

Jill M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service.
Had a small emergency and the parts and service department at Hyundai of Albany really went above and beyond to get me back on the road and kept my weekend from being ruined.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/09/2020

Hi Jill,

Thank you for the great survey. We were happy to help you so you could get back on the road.

Carol B.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Great car, great service!
We love our Tucson sport. Our Santa Fe is almost 16 yrs old and still runs great! Service here in our town has always been terrific!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/09/2020

Carol,

Thank you for the positive feedback on your recent service visit. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

RP
Robert P.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Caring attitude to take care of a vehicle.
From the service desk, to the maintenance; and the car wash was first rate service...
Service desk also put new battery in my FOB that wouldn't work.
Thank you!
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/04/2020

Hello Robert, Thank you for the great review!! We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at your next service visit.

Thank you again for your business!

JJ
Jeffrey J.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service! Friendly, courteous staff and they do their best to work you in as soon as possible. Always a good experience when I bring my car in for regular service.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you on your next visit and always appreciate the feedback on our customer service!!

Dustin C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service - they were able to get me in quickly and had a wonderful waiting area!
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/18/2020

Hello Dustin, Thank you for the Great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Corvallis, OR
01/24/2020 Category: Service
The service was very
My service was timely and at a good price
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit with us hereat Hyundai of Albany. We appreciate you trusting us for your service needs, and wee look forward to helping you in the near future.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Kind people who are efficient
I liked working with each person who I came in contact with. I felt that the time it took to do the work was reasonable. And it appears, so far, that they work they did was very good.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your review!! We look forward to taking care of your service needs on your next visit.

Monty M.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service and People
This dealership treated us very well. They were quick to respond and worked very nicely with our situation. I appreciate the kindness and willingness to help that came from all parties involved in our business together. I would highly recommend choosing Hyundai of Albany for your next vehicle purchase or auto servicing!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 12/06/2019

Mr. Meyer,

Thank you for your business. I know you werent in the market for a new vehicle, but I am glad we were able to take care of you. See you for your next service with us. Have a great holiday with your family.

Jake Zilverberg
General Manager Hyundai of Albany

Jennifer M.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service.
They found out what the issue was and then fixed the problem for me. When another place told me nothing was wrong I choose to bring my Hyundai here and they found the issue. Thank you so much!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 12/04/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We value our customers and hope to build long lasting relationships with all of you. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

EJ
Eugene J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Super Friendly Service
There's a saying "We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." The team at this dealership smiles and backs them up with their great service.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 11/30/2019

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for the kind words, and your recent service business at Hyundai of Albany. We will continue to strive for a great expierence with our clients. We look forward to serving you in the near future. Thank you.

- Jake Zilverberg ( General Manager )

EB
Eileen B.
Yachats, OR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
It was very difficult to find the entrance into the service area. I know it's a new dealership but they need better signage. It's actually located at another dealship next door. We had to shop at Costco and they provided a free shuttle to and from Costco. The driver even helped loading and unloading. The service was quick and painless. Only the second recall in 8 years. Great car. We had several serious problems with the service at the Eugene dealership. It was a breeze here. Everything was done correctly without lose parts left in the engine. Next spring we will be buying a new Tucson from this dealership not the dealer in Eugene.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Eileen,
 Thank you for your resent visit for service with us. My name is Jake Zilverberg, im the General Manager at Hyundai of Albany. I appreciate your business and your constructive criticism about our service signage. I will make sure we have proper signage so others dont have the same frustrations. My team and I will always look for ways to make our clients expierence with us a great one. Please reach out to me when you are in the market for a Tucson, I will be happy to assist you.