4.6

Latest Review about 2 months ago

2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and helpful!
This was one of the best car buying experiences that I have ever had! There was no pressure, no "hard sell", just patiently answering my questions and the dealer just let me walk around and look without hounding me. Everyone was very nice and helpful!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your service business.

02/10/2021 Category: Service
They earned a P.O.B
They did exactly what we asked them to do. Good job service team.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to grade us with Hyundai USA. We appreciate your business.

Margaret L.
Oregon
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
So far so good
The concerns expressed in my first review were resolved with speed, accuracy and thorough professionalism. Tour dealership went above and beyond to rectify the situation

02/02/2021 Category: Service
Make Hyundai Great Again
The expression of political viewpoints is the right of all Americans... however, it was another matter entirely to be subjected to a base display of behavior surrounding the Presidential Inauguration. I was a captive audience to a group of salespeople expressing their opinions in a derogatory manner towards the new President. They had no idea that my mother in law, whose vehicle was being serviced, or I felt as they did. The environment in the showroom was aggressive and uncomfortable, and, as I was waiting for the vehicle, U was unable to even leave. My only solace lies in the fact that my mother in law was not present for these actions, and I intend to see to it she never sets foot in this dealership again.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/02/2021

Charles,
Thank you for taking my call today. Per our conversation, I will see you tomorrow to receive your mothers Elantra. I appreciate you conversing with me on the things that we can do better, and I can promise you that we will. I am a firm believer in communication and taking care of the client every time. So we will make it happen. I appreciate your business and I will make this right so you can feel comfortable bringing her vehicle here for service. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you so much for the opportunity to make things right for you. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to see you in the near future. My door is always open, so please come say hi the next time you are in.

LG
Linda G.
01/31/2021 Category: Service
Warranty Repair 2017 Hyundai Elantra
After getting the parts for my coil replacement under warranty, I was on the road again?

01/26/2021 Category: Service
Warranty repair
2017 Hyundai Elantra was misfiring on one of the cylinders. Car towed under Hyundai Care. Car was well diagnosed, repaired and back on the road again!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for the response Linda. The reason we could not get your vehicle fixed quicker, was becasue the recall part was on back order from Hyundai directly. Beng that this was beyond our control, can you rescore your survey to reflect your feelings about how you were treated. We would sure appreciate it. Unfortunantly a 3 star is a fail for Leah and I know she does a great job. I appreciate your time and your consideration.

Ronald M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Albany great palce to do business
Friendly, professional and helpful staff. Buying and servicing vehicle best I've ever experienced. Both cars are Hyundai.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you for the great review Ronald. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.

RD
Robin D.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful
They got me scheduled for my cars check up right away and when it was convenient for me Great Job😊
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to grade us on your service Robin. We appreciate your business.

WF
William F.
Salem, OR
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Well execute recall "repair."
Friendly staff and completing the "repair" in predicted time.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 12/30/2020

Thanbk you for your service business with us here at Hyundai of Albany. We value you as our client and hope to see you again in the future.

Theodore S.
Lebanon, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Better than average service.
No problem scheduling my appointment online. They honored the coupon I had for a discount on my service. Wait time was appropriate. I will use their facility again.
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you for your business Theodore, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was speedy and workers were friendly!!!
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 09/28/2020

Hello... thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AA
Alan A.
Eugene, OR
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Very professional customer service
Great communication and always answered every question. After the techs determined the problem would require time to resolve due to the factory engineer wanting to see the problem. I was called and given a loaner car until the repair was completed. Leah in the service department is efficient, knowledgeable, communicates very well and completely understands customer service.
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 08/21/2020

Hello Alan, I am so glad my team took great care of you and your vehicle. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Philomath, OR
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
I had a good time while I was there buying my new car key.
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for the review!! We appreciate your business.

Jon F.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and on time.
My car was in and out on time. Informative breakdown of things to keep an eye on. No pressure!
Awesome
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for the great review John!!!

Lebanon, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
They have good, thorough service. The wait time was a little longer than they originally told me, but overall a good experience
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/09/2020

Hello, Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and will work on that wait time.

Michael C.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
They did exactly what I asked for the agreed upon price. Can't ask for any better service than that.
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/30/2020

Hello Michael, We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great people
Service was easy, and the communication from Jeff was great.
SAMUEL T B., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/17/2020

Hello, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business.