Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5rating 4.74074
Overall Rating 2.25926/5Overall Rating 2.25926/5rating 2.25926rating 2.25926rating 2.25926

Continue reading recommended reviews

Seneca, SC
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Too bad the lease and new car sales isn't as good as the service dept.
Service has always been great. Jordan was great when I talked to him about a new lease a couple of months ago. However, when I went back today, Mike the new car sales manager was the PITS! I'm in the market for a new lease but they seemed to be giving me the run-around. Especially the new car sales manager.
After spinning my wheels for two hours (pun intended) I left because they didn't want to be serious with me.
I went to Dick Smith in Greenville the next day and leased a new Tucson Night edition at the lease price I wanted in less than two hours. They know how to sell/lease cars there!
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words about Jordan. He is a great salesperson we are proud to have!
However, I am truly sorry we were unable to come to agreeable terms when you had visited. We would like to say congrats on remaining a Hyundai customer.
Hopefully in the future we may regain your business.

Cynthia Owens

LD
Lawrence D.
Pauline, SC
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Lack of honesty on sale
Please be honest
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/24/2018

I do apologize for the lack of follow up from the sales team.  I have forwarded your concern to them.

All my best,
Chris Moore
864-642-0901 ext. 215

Anderson, SC
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Need to make my car right
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/22/2018

Derhea L.
Liberty, SC
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai doesn't stand by there products!!!!!
Hyundai should stand behind there products and they do not!!!
I will not recommend to any one I know in fact I will make sure my friends and family no not to buy a Hyundai..
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for taking our survey, product complaint has been passed to manufacture.

AG