Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5rating 4.74074
Overall Rating 2.25926/5Overall Rating 2.25926/5rating 2.25926rating 2.25926rating 2.25926

KH
Kendall H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Long history of great service
Great product, great service, and even greater people.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Long history of above average service
I trust Hyundai of Anderson to give our vehicles quaity service and in the few instances this has not been the case, they've always made it right.
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/18/2019

It was great speaking with you this afternoon, again I do apologize about the wait and unfortunately I wasn't aware of the issues that day where I could intervene. Please let me know any way I can help you in the future. Thanks again for being a loyal customer.

Greenwood, SC
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Treated my fair
The dealership was very fair in the way they resolved my problem. I would recommend them for going above beyond what was expected.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
They are trying
They still have problems in communication. The cost of repairs are high due to parts pricing. They just need to make the customer feel they understand the problem and are here to fix it at the lowest price but with the best service.
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 01/02/2019

Sandra J.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/05/2018 Category: Service

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the open communication.
I appreciate Chris, and the open communication we had to talk about the problem. My son is happy also.
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/06/2018

I would first like to apologize for our error during your service visit.  I have spoken with the service advisor and he confirmed what you mentioned.  He did say that he had spoken with you but that the appointment wasn't amended to show the need for a tire repair.  He also confirmed that it was not mentioned at the time of check-in and that he in fact did not remember to put it on the repair order.  Our standard inspection procedure includes checking and setting the tire pressures.  The tire pressures were above specification and the tire warning light was not on at the time of the visit so the technician did not inspect for any nails because the tire pressures appeared ok.

I don't say that to excuse what happened because I take your concerns very seriously.  There was definitely a breakdown in communication and I sincerely apologize for that.  We have taken steps to improve the appointment making and check-in processes to try to prevent these issues from occuring again.

We do want our customers to be treated like family and we want to address and remedy any errors that we make in the process.

I would love to speak with you about this and see what steps that we could take to remedy this situation for you.

Please give me a call or email me at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com.

864-642-0900
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me and for giving me the opportunity to rectify the situation.  I look forward to serving you again in the future and if you should need anything please do not hesitate to give me a call.

864-642-0900

KC
Kristen C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I did have an issue with my oil change taking so long and I filled out a customer survey. The Service manager called me to let me know that the technician doing the repairs and maintenance that day was sick and that's why he was taking so long. I do appreciate the follow up call and he even offerd to pay for my next visit! I am very impressed and satisfied with the follow up!!
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent service experience.  I apologize that it took so long for your service.  I have addressed the issue with the service personnel and have taken steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again in the future.

Thank you for servicing with us and I will do my best to ensure that your next service visit exceeds your expectations.

864-642-0901 ext. 215

RD
Randall D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Service prices very expensive.
Service prices very expensive.

03/14/2018 Category: Service
Services too expensive.
Services too expensive and faulty part not covered by warranty.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for taking survey, will look further into your comments

Belton, SC
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
03/11/2018 Category: Service
Great and Honest people. They resolved the previous issue I wrote about. It happened to be some kinda error, but they fixed it. I am sure most places would have just ignored it, but they didn’t. Great service. Thanks.

03/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and work, however
Reprogramming cost a lot more than previously told when I initially called. Overall good people and work. Had that famous Tiburon issue with 2nd to 3rd and now it’s all fixed. Would recommend reprogramming services.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you taking our survey, will contact you about charges

Robert H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Service Experience Has Improved significantly
I am please with the improvements I am seeing. Synthetic oil is now a more realistic price.

08/15/2017 Category: Service
Service Experience Has Improved Significantly
------------
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for the comments, Our synthetic oil has always in the past been 12.99 a qt,  ...however due to recent supply changes we can now sell for 9.99 a qt. only Mobil 1 brand is higher..Please specify you want full synthetic next oil change and you will be happy with our service and the pricing..

EF
EDMOND F.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Revision
While expensive, the quality of service was very good.

08/08/2017 Category: Service
July visit
It was too expensive and they didn't wash the car.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for taking our survey, I will look into your last service repair concerns

Richard G.
Seneca, SC
11/03/2016 Category: Service
Friendly personnel

11/03/2016 Category: Service
Friendly personnel
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 11/03/2016

Thank you for the good score I would like to speak with more about how we can earn a 5 star rating.

Clemson, SC
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Great follow up from service manager who addressed my concerns.

09/21/2016 Category: Service
No Review
No review
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/21/2016

Thank you for your comments, I will investigate the situation and would like to contact you to discuss.

07/27/2016 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
The manager Roy was very helpful and took the time to address my concerns and correct my problems. I will continue to have my car serviced at hyundai of anderson. Thanks again Roy.

07/27/2016 Category: Service
Will not go back
Hidden charge, not given a clear explanation of what was wrong with car. Did not fix problem stated at initial talk with service women.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/28/2016

Thank you for your comments and sorry for the situation, I would like to hear more about your experience and will contact you.

LT
Larry T.
Honea Path, SC
07/21/2016 Category: Service
2011 Sonata. repair
Thank you for your quick response in making my bill correction.

07/21/2016 Category: Service
2011 Sonata Repair
Too expensive! A $4.00 part and a labor cost of $280.00
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/21/2016

Thank you for your comments, I will look into this when I get in Friday and contact you

Darwin B.
2011 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
06/12/2016 Category: Service
They handle my case above and beyond what i thought the would do
They change my view of Hyundai of Anderson

06/12/2016 Category: Service
Had my Vercuse in for a battery alternator and bill was almost $900.oo dollars.
At the price they charge me no
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/13/2016

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, i AM LOOKING INTO THE SITUATION AND WILL BE CONTACTING YOU.

Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/13/2016

Thank you for speaking with me, I hope you are completly satisfied with the results and wil  return to service your vehicle with us and hopefully score 5 stars.

Dwain H.
Martin, GA
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Very happy with them they resolved our problems really fast.
Very happy it was nice they reach out to you if there is a problem. Makes you feel appreciated as a customer

04/06/2016 Category: Service
Nice to see there care about your business
It was nice to have someone call and they made things right. Really made me feel appreciated as a customer.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 04/06/2016

My apologies for the extenderd wait during your visit. After speaking with you, I believe we have come to an agreement of how to achieve a 5 star rating from your household. We do appreciate your feedback and your continued business!

Clemson, SC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Different employees—- friendly and welcoming
There has been some type of change——. Friendly employees, welcoming, makes u glad u came.

Joshua G.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Provided Timely Repairs When I needed it
My engine seemed to be misfiring, so I towed my car to Hyundai without notifying them. They diagnosed the issue and replaced parts related to engine ignition in about 24 hours. Helped me out during an unexpected breakdown.

Jeffrey G.

Williamston, SC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
Friendly fast and expert service....and good coffee while you wait!!

TP
Tom P.
Fair Play, SC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
They were quick and on time.

Carrie S.
Elberton, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff
Hyundai of Anderson has some of the most amazing staff members. Not only was my car buying process made super easy, but the first service visit was a breeze. I’ll definitely have my car serviced there from now on as well as my car buying!!