Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Anthony T.
Whittier, NC
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Did a great job as usual thanks be back soon

Jeffrey H.
Alexander, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
They Cared
Asked me several questions about how I was doing with my car.

Latonya M.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Fast service and great all around customer service.

Spring Hill, FL
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Job done on time and reasonable priced
Washing
Car was much less than one would think. Poor job.

Margaret M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Well guided
Friendly, enjoyable surroundings while waiting. Found a way to service the vehicle on the same day a call was made. Agreeable way of explaining service recommendations. Decisions of managing the needs of the vehicle were made in mutual agreement with full understanding.

Charles S.
Hendersonville, NC
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Got me in and out quickly even though I didn't make an appointment.

HT
Herve T.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
Great service from start to finish.

John K.

Leicester, NC
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
The service is alway good.

RD

Mark G.
Weaverville, NC
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
They were fast and courtious

Lower Hominy, NC
06/13/2018 Category: Service
They addressed what I needed fix in a timely manner.
Thanks for a job well done.

BA
Brett A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
I took my car to Hyundai of Asheville for an oil change. This is my 3rd vehicle I have bought from them. At the end of my oil change they tell me i need wiper blades and I know I don't because they are brand new. Then they tell me that both of my turn signals are out on passenger side (front and rear). They tried to replace them for $13 a piece and I declined. I took my car to Walmart and bought 2 bulbs for $4.99. I then went to parking lot and turned the hazard lights on so I could double check where to put the bulbs. Come to find out , all my turn signals and bulbs work fine. So they lied to me.
It made me think back to when I was waiting for my car I over heard the same guy telling an elderly woman she had a few things wrong with her car and was pushing the issue for her to get it fixed. She told him I can't afford it and he kept pushing the issue. I don't know if it was true or not but after my experience with just turn signals of them lying to me I believe the man was lying to the elderly woman as well.
I will never go back there and I will highly reccomend others not to go there as well.
No integrity whatsoever!
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 06/13/2018

After reviewing the technician notes on your repair order it appears we recommended the marker bulbs, not your turn signal bulbs. I take pride in our honesty and integrity at Hyundai of Asheville service department, so to read your review was very disconcerting to me. Please come by or call me directly as I would like to inspect your vehicle myself. Thank you for leaving valuable feedback and please feel free to contact me directly.

Forrest Smith

Lynn W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Very Personalized Service
I managed to virtually rip the side view mirror off my Santa Fe Sport simply backing slowly out of my garage. Embarrassing, yes. No snickers from the Parts Department when I told them what happened. New side view mirror, painted and installed to perfection. Now that is GREAT service with a heart!

BF
Barbara F.
Clyde, NC
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealership I have done business with
Friendly, courteous and they always seem to do a little more than I expect.

SG
Sharon G.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2018 Category: Service
The courteous Service Department led by Will.
I take my car to be serviced every 3,000 miles. I have a 2008 Tucson with about 112,000 miles. It is a good car and I trust them to do a thorough job.

Daniel G.
Canton, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Website
Schedule appointments done like the website provides you with
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 06/05/2018

I apologize for our oversight, please contact me directly and let me know when we can take care of your tire rotation free of charge. I will work with our on line scheduling company to see what happened with your appointment details not transferring. Thank you for providing valuable feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Forrest Smith