Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.6470594/5Overall Rating 4.6470594/5Overall Rating 4.6470594/5Overall Rating 4.6470594/5rating 4.6470594
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Anne B.
Winder, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
No comment
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Athens HYundai

PW
Pamela W.
Bogart, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Waited while getting my car serviced. They walked in to give me updates and the experience was great

Tampa, FL
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Came in for an oil change. Had an appointment and was quickly processed.

Margaret C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Flexible, efficient service
On the morning of my scheduled recall service work I got held up and was unable to make it to the dealership on time. When I called to let them know they were polite and pleasant and worked with me to fit me into their schedule at a slightly later time. I really appreciated the effort they made to work with me.

Service manager

James M.
Winder, GA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good service provided in a timely fashin.
They promptly fixed water leaking problem and found that my battery needed to be replaced.

Deborah S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Athens a 5 star dealership
Very friendly and efficient service.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 07/09/2018

Bonnie B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is really friendly and tthey get you in and out as quickly as possibe.
Excellent customer service
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 07/05/2018

KR
Kathleen R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Attentive and Fast Service
This was a great service experience. They processed me right away upon arrival. I brought my laptop with plans of working from their showroom and no sooner did I get set up and logged into my computer, my car was done! Fast, friendly, and great experience! Thank you!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 07/03/2018

James C.
Dewy Rose, GA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent s
Friendly people service was right on schedule
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/28/2018

Craig B.
Bogart, GA
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Close to home.
Service was great but I felt like I paid to much. I was charged labor because I got the better service.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/28/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business. I will contact you soon to discuss the labor charged

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Will bring it back in for service when it needs it
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/26/2018

Mike goodman

WP
Willie P.
Greensboro, GA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service department. Keep you informed on service progress
Enjoyed interaction with service managers and really appreciated courteous updates
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/21/2018

We appreciate the great survey and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks for your business.

Routine Service
Service work ok.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/21/2018

We are training some new advisors. Apoligize for the communication concern. Thanks for your feedback and we appreciate your business.
Hope to see you next visit.

Michael B.
Bethlehem, GA
Customer service
Service personnel listened to what I wanted and completed the task I asked them to do.

KG
Ken G.
Madison, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Repairs were made correctly the first visit and was delivered ahead of time estimate. Friendly and professional.

MA
Mamie A.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
I'm a 1st timer
I received excellent service..that was fast!!
Everyone I encountered was super friendly!!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/20/2018

06/20/2018 Category: Service
They took my problem seriously
They were very professional and courteous and worked hard to reach a satisfactory resolution of a difficult problem.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/20/2018

LE
Lisa E.
Eatonton, GA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service department!
Friendly staff. Fast service. Excellent experience!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/18/2018

TC
Timothy C.
Monroe, GA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Piece of mind, mechanic took individual interest in my vehicle.
Made me feel individually important. Found that making an appointment ahead of time (two plus weeks) may not be sent to service adviser's computer.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next tme.

WS
Will S.
Watkinsville, GA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile
Finished on time with no surprises
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/14/2018