Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5rating 4.4210511
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service, a little longer than the time they quoted me but would return again for an oil change.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Winder, GA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Convenient location, fast service, and clean restrooms, nice waiting room.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks for the great survey. Glad everything went well on your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

VW
Virgina W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Better this time
This visit wad much better than previous visits

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fair
Didn't try to push products or sell me something I didn't need.

ER
Eddie R.
Monroe, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Will the consistency be there.
One of the questions I asked was did you recommend this business. Six months ago I would not have recommended them. But I’ve been told that there is new management. Though I did see new faces, I did see old faces too My last service was excellent and I have been coming here to this dealership for several years. In the past before this last service in December. I would not have recommended them. I did give them another try and it was excellent. I will try one more time and if all works out I probably will trade in my car and buy from this dealership. Which is a big turnaround for me. I will say after one more good service I would recommend this dealership.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks for the great survey. Glad we could do a better job for you. Thanks for your business and we will see you next time.

Janice H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and Fast
I was prepared to be there for awhile brought work to work on. Appointment was at10:30 and I was out by 11:15. I’m bad with names but the lady the helped me in the service department was fantastic!!!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 01/12/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and the young lady's name is Keisha. She does a fantastic job. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Bogart, GA
Call center
Calling to schedule is difficult. The call center doesn’t recognize previous customers and over a weeks wait to get recalls fixed. But service department was friendly and efficient.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 01/08/2019

We appologize for the call center. I have spoken with them to get this rectified. Thanks for the feed back. We appreciate your business and will see you next time.

Service manager

JQ
Jasmine Q.
Always excellent customer service
In and out in a respectful, timely manner. I felt valued as a customer and will return for future servicing !
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We try real hard to make everyone feel valued as a customer. We appreciate your business and will see you next time.

FJ
Farris J.
Watkinsville, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Auto service
Service was easy to schedule, accurately verified, promptly performed, reasonably priced.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to Seeing you on your next visit.

Jefferson, GA

Patricia L.
Canton, GA
01/02/2019
Worst Service EVER
This dealership replaced a $4000+ wiring harness in my 2016 Sonata, back in July. Fast forward to December and the electronic steering seizes, and I had the car towed to Rick Case Hyundai in Alpharetta, who discovered that Hyundai ATHENS wrapped the wires around the *)(*)* steering column and the friction damaged the wires. I will update tomorrow after I speak with the service manager in Athens to determine if he is going to rightfully assume financial culpability for yet another harness. I wouldn't let Hyundai Athens work on a tricycle!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 01/08/2019

We have spoken and repaired the vehicle which was not what Rick Case Hyundai said happened. Vehicle has been completely checked over and all is good.

GM
Gary M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Natural and Friendly
Hyundai Athens has a very natural, down-to-earth and friendly staff. Sales people aren't attacking you. Everyone is willing to answer your questions or direct you where to get help.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We try really hard to make our customers feel welcome and at home. Thanks for your business. See you next time.

Douglas B.
Tiger, GA
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Warranty and routine service
Did not push for extra work
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 12/28/2018

GC
George C.
Eatonton, GA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
High level of service
Always seem interested in my problem and in making sure it is corrected to my satisfaction.

AW
Alexis W.
Douglasville, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Great
Always great service.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Brenda M.
Winder, GA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Easy check in and polite staff. They keep you updated.

Sertvice Manager

Watkinsville, GA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
why have an appointment?
I had an 8:30 appointment for a recall. The work only took 20-30 minutes to complete, but they did not begin the work until 40 minutes after my appointment time. What ius the point of having an early morning appointment if they are not going to begin work on it early in the morning?

The customer rep was very friendly. The waiting area was comfortable and very clean.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We apprciate your business and will see you next time.

James W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was super fast and friendly.
Service was super fast and friendly. In and out in less than an hour. No hassle service.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 12/14/2018

Glad we could accomodate you in a timely manner. Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and will see you next time.
Service manager

TW
Tracy W.
Danielsville, GA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
On time, quick and professional.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for the great feed back. We appreciate you filling out the survey and we appreciate your business. See you on your next service visit.