4.5

07/23/2021 Category: Service
meh…
The technician was a disgrace , I do not want him ever again on a routine maintenance appointment!
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 07/24/2021

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was not 5 star quality for you. I'd like to discuss it with you personally. Thank you for your time answering our survey. We appreciate your feedback. The best way to reach me is by my personal cell. 330-350-1806

AP
Amy P.
Lyndhurst, OH
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Caring people
I had an unexpected problem and was fit in immediately to take care of it. They were expedient helpful and fair. Hyundai Bedford has always taken great care of me and it is truly appreciated.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Terrance M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
From check-in until completion of the work, it felt friendly, yet professional and the work was excellent.

Marquita B.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
great experience
Lindsay was so amazing. She made sure I understood everything that was being done to my vehicle. She made sure to update me with new information and she was also friendly. I thank Hyundai for replacing my seized engine and i will recommend Hyundai to any customer . The only thing i did not like was the mechanics left a funnel under my hood next to my battery. I thought that was unprofessional.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 07/17/2021

PF
Patrick F.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
07/12/2021 Category: Service
The people who work there.
The Hyundai is the best car.
This dealership has very good employees.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 07/12/2021

GG
Gary G.
Canal Fulton, OH
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Service Department was upfront about repairs and the time required for the fix.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 07/09/2021

TO

Jasmine K.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service
The service was phenomenal. Everyone I encountered was kind and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 07/06/2021

Valley View, OH
07/06/2021 Category: Service
friendly
brought first car, went back, the times have been there people are friendly, and helpful

Beachwood, OH
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Personal was very Helpful and Complete !
Thank You Very Much to Mr. Samuel Yi !!
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 07/02/2021

Sarah Lanese W.
Twinsburg, OH
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I took my car to get serviced for the first time since I bought it. No complaints at all! Making an online appointment was super easy and convenient for my busy schedule, and the service was amazing as always! I would definitely recommend Hyundai of Bedford!
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 07/01/2021

Twinsburg, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Superior service
Always greeted with a smile with the service team. The team at Hyundai of Bedford always delivers great customer service by keeping you informed. They make their customers feel welcome and valued. This dealership is also one of the best Hyundai dealership I have ever seen.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for the feedback! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to serving you again in the future!

NICOLE H. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/29/2021

EG
Eddie G.
06/25/2021 Category: Service
My car is a Hyundai
I love the peopl at Hyundai
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for the the positive review ! It was a pleasure helping you service your vehicle.

Thanks !! The Team at Hyundai of Bedford

Beachwood, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Recall Experience
The overall experience was pleasant and satisfactory. My single complaint is a young service employee telling me there was not an air leak in one of the tires in the loaner vehicle. I have sufficient experience to know when a tire leaks air.
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/24/2021

440-439-0700 Ext. 2321

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was not 5 star quality for you. I'd like to discuss it with you personally. You will get what was promised to you. Sorry again for all the inconvenience. Thank you for your time answering our survey. We appreciate your feedback. The best way to reach me is by my personal cell. 330-350-1806

TJ
Tom J.
Ashtabula, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2021 Category: Service
great people and great service
the Hyundai dealership of Bedford is one the best places i have ever had the opportunity to deal with very professional service all the way around i would recommend them to my family and friends that are looking for a new or used vehicle

06/09/2021 Category: Service
great people and great service
i had taken my santa fe in for the first service visit i was asked if i wanted my car washed i said yes but car was not washed on 6/9/2021 Dan DiVincenzo reached out to me and offered me something for my vehicle not being washed i told him that was enough a personal touch from a classy organization i will take my santa fe back for the next service and recommend to anyone to buy from a outstanding dealership
DAN D., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 06/09/2021