Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5rating 3.33rating 3.33

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

VS
VICTORIA A S.
Camano Island, WA
07/06/2012 Category: Sales
People who really care
Chris McCoy and the guys at Bellingham Hyundai did a great job of making the car buying experience positive for me. There was no pressure to buy, but when I was ready, they worked to put together a offer that made my day. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Lisa M.
07/04/2012
Also, they installed my cruise control. And it works.. so I am happy.

LH
LISA M H.
07/04/2012 Category: Service
Good sales experience, stressful finance experience
I was really happy with the sales process. The guys were really helpful and knowledgeable. The only part I didn't like was working with one of the finance managers. I felt like he was really pushy and actually rude when I didn't want to sign up for things I didn't need. He also sent my information out to five lenders even though I came to the dealership pre-approved for a loan. My advice for anyone who goes there next is to make sure they are very clear about how they want to finance and make sure to read every piece of paper they sign. Even though I tried to be careful, this was my first car buying experience and I feel like my naivete was taken advantage of. However, I do want to emphasize, I enjoyed working with the sales guys. They made the process easy and were very helpful. I am very happy with my car and am happy with the deal I negotiated with my sales person.

JACK E W.
07/03/2012 Category: Service
Awesome service!
The service manager is very helpful, explains things clearly and is friendly and professional.

ROCKY L H.
Ferndale, WA
07/03/2012 Category: Service
Work was done in a timely fashion. Price was right for the first oil change!! Would have taken my wife to work had it lasted longer.
I am very satisfied. The radio station one is forced to listen to on hold is absolutely terrible. No one should have to listen to 5 minutes of that.

HS
HALLIE S.
07/02/2012 Category: Service
Terrific Service!
Super fast, super nice and prettay(!) good price!!

Karen M.
07/02/2012
Happy with my Car Purchase
Jason was very easy to work with. The result? I drove home happy with my "new" (to me) Toyota Matrix!

RONALD H.

KAREN A M.
TOYOTA MATRIX
07/01/2012 Category: Service
Hyundai of Bellingham has Solid Lease Options for the Consumer looking to lease
I had a very positive visit to Bellingham Hyundai. David was polite, helpful and respectful toward my automobile needs.

JOHN G.
HYUNDAI XG300
06/29/2012 Category: Service
Great custimer service by great people.
Honest, dependable and much more reasonably priced than I thought.

EB
ELIZABETH J B.
06/28/2012 Category: Service
Clear, respectful information for the not so car saavy
Sean Moore was so helpful; Prices were clear, my car was finished so fast, he even waled me through the damages they found, and laid out a clear course of action. I love my dealership!

GW
GREGORY V W.
Lynden, WA
Hyundai and me
I have owned 6 new Hyundai's including the 2012 Santa Fe I purchase while getting my 09 Santa Fe serviced and have not been sorry or had any problems yet.

WT
WENDY T.
Excellence
superb customer service in a timely manner

DIANE S.
Chilliwack, BC
HYUNDAI
Excellent service!
We were dealt with professionally as we expected, from previous experience

SP
STEPHANIE M P.
Blaine, WA
Great people!
We were able to tell them what we wanted and it was shown to us right away and they didn't try to lead us in a different directions. Everything during the buying experience was great!

SG
SHELDON G.
06/26/2012 Category: Service
Good customer service, & fair prices.

SEAN G M.
NISSAN PATHFINDER
Great dealership
I enjoy all the people who work there.

CHAR L M.
oil change
it took an hour and half to complete the oil change and to do the recall. they did not vacumn the inside or wash the car. this is not the first time they have neglected to do this. i get better service at Wal Mart.