4.6

Phillip A.
Chappell Hill, TX
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Review
They would have gotten 5 stars but they did fix what I asked them to fix so now I have to go to the dealership to get it fixed. Maybe that deserved 3 stars.

CG
Chevis G.
Weimar, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!!
My husband and I brought both of our vehicles in on the same day and the customer service was excellent as well as the service on our vehicles. They were in and out in a very timely manner and everyone is very courteous and takes the time to explain everything.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 07/02/2020

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.

Burton, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Service was fast and efficient!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 06/26/2020

Debra H.
Wallis, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Hyundai of Brenham does a great job in their service department, they get you in & our quickly & are a friendly staff.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 05/28/2020

Danny C.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Car service
great service did everything I asked for plus some additional
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 05/26/2020

AH
Alton H.
Columbus, TX
05/21/2020 Category: Service
SEE PREVIOUS STATEMENT
SEE FIRST SECTION
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 05/22/2020

I am sorry you were not pleased with your service visit. Please contact me directly so we may resolve and concerns you may have.

05/12/2020 Category: Service
In an Out! Always ready. Never call back saying you need this extra stuff.
Great job Great attitude.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 05/12/2020

SN
Sam N.
Willis, TX
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Good helpful crew
Timely service, not rushed! They always address any concerns and give maintenance tips. Nikki is the best!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 05/04/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change and tire rotation
As usual, quick and efficient service.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 03/27/2020

03/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Person who 1st make contact with
Chris always make sure I know what is going on when my car is service. When my car goes in I never have to worry about getting a call saying I need this are I need that if I don’t need it. No sales job.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 03/06/2020

John H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/02/2020 Category: Service
People are so nice and call you by name.
Great ladies and so nice.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 03/03/2020

PA
Phillip A.
Chappell Hill, TX
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
It was nice,liked how they checked everything and then gave a print out
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 03/02/2020

Debra H.
Wallis, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2020 Category: Service
The people are friendly & helpful.
I went for a service call to get my oil changed. No appointment, & I was in and out in about 45 minutes, very friendly personnel. Jake is the greatest salesman, I have purchased 2 cars from him.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 02/24/2020

Dorothy H.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Speed of service, courteous& respectful attitude of all employees.
I have done business with this dealer for many years. They have always provided for my needs. I feel they care about me as a customer.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 02/17/2020

WW
William W.
Washington, TX
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great people!
Everyone here is nice and Friendly. Even when they are busy they always say hi and good morning. Just a nice place to do business!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 02/05/2020

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.