4.6

Dorothy H.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Speed of service, courteous& respectful attitude of all employees.
I have done business with this dealer for many years. They have always provided for my needs. I feel they care about me as a customer.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 02/17/2020

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.

WW
William W.
Washington, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great people!
Everyone here is nice and Friendly. Even when they are busy they always say hi and good morning. Just a nice place to do business!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 02/05/2020

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.

Joann M.

RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 01/15/2020

2018 Hyundai Accent
01/08/2020 Category: Service
They don’t take responsibility
If you have a Hyundai and have a special key to take off the nuts from your tires, beware, if they brake a nut, they will try to replace them with just ordinary nuts instead of replacing them with original ones that came with the car. It took me a couple visits of insisting that I wanted them to replace their mistake of breaking my nut off one of my tires. They did not want to spend the money to replace. They told me there was no difference. I told him I did not care, I brought my car in with the original locked nuts and I wanted them to fix what they had broken. Not an experience I want to encounter again with anyone.
Sincerely,
A young, female, Brenham student.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 01/10/2020

I am sorry to hear your service did not go as planned. I am glad they were able to get your wheel locks replaced. Wheel locks are an add on accessory that were not installed from the factory but were done before you purchased the vehicle by the selling dealership. Either way, we stand behind our work and will repair any damage we may have caused to your vehicle. I hope all has been taken care of and if not, please feel free to contact me directly so we can resolve this issue for you.

01/03/2020 Category: Service
The guy who checks me in Chris have a caring attitude No matter how busy he takes that extra time to make sure one is taken care of...
I went right before Christmas so some things didn't go as well.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 01/03/2020

Friendly and fast service
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 01/03/2020

Sealy, TX
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Did not have a service department
This Hyundai place did not have a service department you had to go to the ford dealership to get service they they don’t for know one to do a service then send you to the quick lane there back up.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/20/2019

I apologize for the confusion on where to take your vehicle for service. We do have a service department that is located in a separate building from the sales department. We also have a quick service lane that is located at our Quick Lane facility.  I would like a chance to go over all of your concerns you stated in your survey. If you can contact me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it.

Alice S.
12/15/2019 Category: Service
It was really good
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/16/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Recall issue
Handled quickly and professionally.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/16/2019

Jay H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy, Friendly,affordable
I love Hyundai of Brenham. Their staff are professional and friendly. They know their product and offer it at fair prices with a buch of upselling gimmicks. I have bought 5 vehicles from them and will buy many more over the years.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/12/2019

SN
Sam N.
Willis, TX
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Best service center
They addressed every issue and a couple concerns. Filed the oil spot on ( every other dealer over filled the oil and then acted to busy to drain the excess).

Only thing I didn't care for, topping off the coolant with only water and not a mix.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/11/2019

Cindy C.
Jersey Village, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, welcoming , honest and down home.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/06/2019

Shirley H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
The staff is always courteous and get my Sonata in & out in a timely manner.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/02/2019