Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

PB
Patricia B.
Bellville, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Its the closest dealer to me
I have no comments
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs.

Stephan B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
It was very easy to schedule my service online. I brought the car in and they immediately took it back to work on as soon as I was checked in. Brian in the service department was very helpful and friendly. The maintenance was completed quickly and Brian clearly went over everything that was done.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 01/09/2019

WM
William M.
Hallsville, TX
01/03/2019 Category: Service
First service for new Hyundai Santa Fe
Everyone at Brenham Hyundai has been so nice.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 01/03/2019

Ashley B.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Sam ruffino the service advisor was aweasome very helpful and went above and beyond.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 01/02/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.

Chappell Hill, TX
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Gayle Gaskamp
This experience was a good one.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/28/2018

AP
Allen P.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
The staff was very prompt and knowlegable
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/13/2018

Caldwell, TX
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
We could not have had any better service; timely and thorough.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/13/2018

RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/10/2018

Joe H.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Went to Appel Ford and Hyundai service to have ny wife’s vehicle serviced and tires rotated.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have. Please contact me when you get a chance so we can get the paint issue handled on your other vehicle. Thank you.

Richard B.
Hockley, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
good service organization
The service department is generally good, but didn't complete repairs ordered. Discovered after i had left that gasket was still torn.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/30/2018

I apologize that we did not get all the repairs done on your vehicle. Please feel free to give me a call directly so we can resolve this issue for you. We strive hard to receive 5 star surveys from our customer and I would like to see if there is a way we can get this resolved and make your service experience worthy of a 5 star rating.

Barbara S.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great
Good people and great service.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/27/2018

Bryan, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2018 Category: Service
They know me by my 1st name, that's a big deal to me.
They are friendly and fast with my services.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/26/2018

We appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.

MF
Melinda F.
Chappell Hill, TX
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I brought my car in for first service and I was very pleased that SAM has moved over to service. He is very personable and I enjoy working with him. All my concerns were handled.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/26/2018

We appreciate your business. Please contact Sam if there is anything you may need in the future.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Service was great
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/14/2018

Lincoln, TX
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
I love this place. So friendly and fast!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/12/2018

CK
Curtis K.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Needed a new battery and they went up to the Ford dealership and brought one down to Hyundai for me.
Good service.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/01/2018

Shirley H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good
I appreciate the service at Quick Lane. The team is efficient and I especially like the vehicle check up that they complete every time.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/29/2018

Dorothy H.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Fine Flat Fixers
Tire kept losing air, had them check it & they found a nail in it & fixed it for me. No big deal this time. They did it fairly quickly, so I was happy.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/25/2018

LC
Lillian C.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
They are friendly, quick and reliable
I have used them for years to service my car and prefer no other.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/24/2018