4.6

Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service. Very professional service writer.
They were able to get our oil change knocked out quickly with no issues.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/14/2019

James S.
College Station, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Former Brenham Resident
I moved from Brenham to College Station in April of 2018 but I have remained a Brenham Hyundai service customer because of the prompt and courteous treatment I've received there.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/14/2019

We appreciate you remaining a customer after moving and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Confusing
Service appointments and where you are supposed to go are confusing between the two dealerships. Wait time was unacceptable for a scheduled appointment for a basic service.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/13/2019

I would like to apologize for the confusion of where to take the vehicle to be serviced. The maintenance service for Hyundai can be done at our Quick Lane on a first come first serve basis or at our main service drive by appointment. I am sorry the wait time exceeded acceptable time. We do our best to keep wait times between 45 minutes to an hour at the most. Please contact me directly if there is anything we can do to help you with any future service needs.

Jason P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
First service
Was quick and easy, I would have liked to have known which direction they rotated tires so that I would know for next time. They didn’t offer me a choice of oil, I would have gladly paid more for a higher end oil.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/11/2019

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2019 Category: Service
PRIVATE**** NOT FOR PUBLICATION
I DO NOT.... WANT MY REVIEW MADE PUBLIC. I think it would humiliate and hurt some people. I would have never taken the time to write it IF I THOUGHT FOR A MINUTE IT WAS FOR PUBLISHING! I wrote it, as you asked, to help improve the quality of service, as well as to thank those who worked on and helped get my car fixed and back to me,.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/04/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have. I will be sure to forward your review to our general manager to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can assist you with.

Donna G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and fast service
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/28/2019

LG
Lynn G.
Bellville, TX
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service - Great Technicians
I have brought my Hyundai for both routine and warranty service to Hyundai of Brenham. Each time, I am amazed by the excellent customer service and how I am greeted by Sam the Service Advisor who typically takes care of scheduling the service for our Sonata. Sam does a great job of noting what needs to be taken care of on our Sonata and keeps me informed of the progress and when to expect the service to be completed. Everyone I have dealt with at the dealership has been friendly and helpful in addition to the quality of the service performed by their technicians has been first-rate. I have highly recommended this dealership to friends/relatives and they have come away with the same experience as myself.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Chris in the Repair/Customer service was very helpful and provided information about my recall repair.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/14/2019

Columbus, TX
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great
My wife brought in our car, and she was pleased with the service provided. She said information was detailed for her to understand and that she was comfortable while she waited, which was not long.
Thank you.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/09/2019

TL
Teresa L.
Somerville, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Seemed to really care about my care and my past experiences there.
Very professional and caring.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/08/2019

SJ
Sarah J.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Chris was amazing. He made sure to keep me updated and called me to let me know how soon my vehicle could get checked out. Once they figured out what it was they fixed it immediately and I was able to pick my car up same day.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/08/2019

LW
Lester W.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
People /CHRIS HAS REACHED OUT TO ME LETTING US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON
ALTHOUGH CAR IS STILL BEING TAKING CARE OF {TROUBLE SHOOTING}. CHRIS HAVE MADE THIS THE WAITING A LOT BETTER
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/07/2019

Houston, TX
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Great WORK
Always great customer service. Happy with the work on my car
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 09/09/2019

LW
Linda W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
The service people great.
Sam was friendly efficent and so were the others working there.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 08/29/2019

FV
Felipe V.
Round Top, TX
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Ladies in there are super helpful and service is A+!!!!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 08/26/2019

Carmine, TX
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Great place
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 08/26/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Full service oil change
A clean friendly environment to wait while the car is serviced. Well trained personnel to preform the needed services. Vehicle was clean when returned and no leaks or drips.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 08/21/2019

PM
Penny M.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Mobile updates, prompt service
I appreciated the mobile updates on my vehicle while it was there. I was asked if I wanted to replace the cabin air filter and the engine filter before it was done. The clock spring for the airbag needed to be replaced, and the dealership had it in stock. The service was prompt and a smooth process. I believe Hyundai has one of the best warranties around!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 08/21/2019

Hempstead, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2019 Category: Service
prompt service
My wife took her Santa Fe for an oil change she said they were nice and prompt service, will return.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 08/07/2019