KK
Kelly K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly people, sold me a excellent car with great gas mileage. Very happy and will return when I need another car.
Richard H. from Hyundai of Brenham

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have.

PW
Patsy W.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick service.
Car said it was time for service. I drove over there had the service done and back home in very short time.

Robert H.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
greate job
the people

Todd S.
Bryan, TX
05/04/2018 Category: Service
I have always had great service at a competitive price.

Chappell Hill, TX
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Simply said, I’m treated like family. It was easy to make an appointment. And I dropped off the night before, and picked up the next evening. I work in Houston, so they accommodate my needs for after hours convenience. Service is completed in a timely manner.

Brenda H.
Columbus, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Very nice folks!
Small and personable. Job done quick and even fixed another item that I had not known about.

04/23/2018 Category: Service
S J
Easy access and availability. Only need improvement in wait time on phone to schedule appointment.

New Ulm, TX
04/19/2018 Category: Service
being in a small town
everything was ok

BR
Betty R.
Hockley, TX
04/18/2018 Category: Service
I come up there & dont have to go to houston & it is a good drive with very little traffic
Very good & friendly

Did a good job

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick Lane is Great!
The staff is friendly and always alert me to any issues or things that need to be addressed. Since Hyundai doesn't have a service garage, I much rather do business with Quick Lane over Ford... Ford always seems to be too busy to help and they only care about the $ I have or don't have to spend there. When you get your car back and it's covered in bird poop... well let's just say if you can't take the time to clean it off then I don't have the time to go there. I am so glad to have Quick Lane as an option!
Richard H. from Hyundai of Brenham

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with you future service needs.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
People
People are always nice and take care of their customers.

04/03/2018 Category: Service
Appointments are not accepted for oil changes. Customers are accepted on a first come first served basis. I spent one hour and 20 minutes waiting for my oil to be changed.
Richard H. from Hyundai of Brenham

I would like to appologize for the delay in service time on your vehicle. We try to have all oil change services done within 45 minutes to an hour. Our Quicklane does not take appointments but if it would be more convenient for you, our service department does accept appointments and would be happy to assist you.

Shirley H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good service
I take my car here because I can count on them doing a thorough yet efficient job. I feel they are very trustworthy.

03/16/2018 Category: Service
The people and the product.
The staff is amazing. Kind, knowledgeable and they care about the customer. Would definitely recommend this business to my friends.

MJ
Martha J.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
awesome service
The service technician is very knowledgeable and even went to dealership to get parts. Waiting area is comfortable. Definitely recommend.

KK
Kathryn K.
Chappell Hill, TX
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding "Service Adviser"
The people are nice and courteous.

My service adviser, Mary, is outstanding. She is truly an asset to Hyundai/Apple Ford of Brenham TX! Give her a raise!

I called for an appointment several days ahead of time and asked Mary if I dropped my SUV off at 8:30 a.m. for a 7,500 mile check-up (oil change and tire rotation), could my SUV be ready for me to pick up by 11 a.m. She told me yes it should be. Mary is truly a professional in her field!

My SUV was ready prior to 11 a.m.!

RL
Roger L.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Efficient and friendly. Have key drop for after hours. Always gives quotes in advance on 7500 mile service intervals.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundia is Great
The people there are just great.
Hyundia is a great car to drive

03/05/2018 Category: Service
First Rate Service
The only place I trust to perform service on my Hyundai Sonata. These folks get it right the first time and their friendly staff does what it takes to communicate to you in a very prompt and professional manner.