2059 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.6363627/5Overall Rating 2.6363627/5rating 2.6363627rating 2.6363627rating 2.6363627
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

MK
Mary K.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
I had my first major repair with my Hyundai and it typically an expensive job. My service advisor got me a fair and affordable price and applied discounts wherever she could. The repair was completed on time as promised.

PM
Parviz M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
parviz m
hundai of chantilly is my favoret auto dealership , having a group of professional employees, who are so nice and kind with customers.

David H.
Ashburn, VA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
The lady that checked me in is awesome and good looking

David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Staff is very responsive
Staff is responsive. Hours /availability is great.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

LH
Lee H.
Reston, VA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
This Hyundai of Chantilly is excellent! The hardest part was finding it! Another sign on the main road would be helpful!
I fell in love with the service!
After a very unhappy experience at another Hyundai dealership, this was all first class! We were greeted and immediately knew we were in good hands! All was explained to us in terms we understood! The waiting room was nicely prepared for your guest!
Cleanliness was all around! No wonder all the employees seems proud and happy with their jobs~
Success is all around! Smiles and happiness made us feel apart of this happy family!
Two of my grandsons drive a Hyundai! Both told me to go to Chantilly! They were right!
More proof that we learn from our children and and grandchildren!
Thank you again!
Sincerely,
Lee Hyer

Lee,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

AT
Amy T.
Centreville, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Easy to schedule appointments, very respectful of your time, get done work quickly - friendliest people to deal with. Love this Service Center - won't go anywhere else.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 08/15/2018

Amy,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

VA
Vishal A.
South Riding, VA
Good overall experience
Timely completion of service. Good customer service.

Vishal,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 4-star review! We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

SP
Steven P.
Fairfax, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always Consistent
Ashley has been my advisor for two and a half years and has always been absolutely top notch!!

Steven,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Mc Lean, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Book appointment online, reception is good and get you "in and out" quickly
Title above says it all - excellent service.

FH
Frederick H.
Vienna, VA
Fast Service!
In and out in a timely fashion. Friendly staff.

Frederick,

Thank you for the 5-star review and kind words! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reston, VA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Quality
Great
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We hope to see you again.

Alexey B.

Woodbridge, VA
great service
great service
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Fairfax, VA
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

David S.
Best In The Area**********
Five stars are not enough for these guys.
Seriously have dealt with a few dealerships over the years and this one is heads and shoulders above the others!

David,

CP
Christopher P.
Manassas, VA
Great Dealership
Fantastic service with friendly people. Scheduling is easy, fast and convenient!

Christopher,

Jeannette G.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Recently I needed to have a repair made to my 2011 vehicle. While I was very disappointed that it was not covered under warranty, the dealership was professional, polite, knowledgeable. They had to order the part and estimated a few days for it to be complete. I was offered a loaner car, a brand new car, and they actually had the car repaired in a day and a half. This is the third occasion I have had my car in for a repair and each time has been a pleasure if that is possible.

Jeannette,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Ashburn, VA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent level of service provided by Jen and the technicians. Clean and convenient facility. Reasonsble prices.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and kind words! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

RK
Ryan K.
Mc Lean, VA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service. Fast and everything was done perfectly! 10/10 would recommend Hyundai of Chantilly
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 08/10/2018

Ryan,

08/08/2018 Category: Service
General service
Fast and easy oil change
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.