Overall Rating 2.7857107/5Overall Rating 2.7857107/5rating 2.7857107rating 2.7857107rating 2.7857107
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Chong C.
Falls Church, VA
A huge space
Hyundai of Chantilly is a large space. The service was an excellent, they even give free car wash.
People wear also so kinds.

ER
Erich R.
Lovettsville, VA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Continued great service
The older my car gets (14 years now) I continue to receive great service as if it was a brand new vehicle from Hyundai of Chantilly. Service advisor, Ashley always remembers who I am and which vehicle I have whenever I call for an appointment and even service items we discussed well over a year ago. Which is why I'll drive past other Hyundai dealers, to bring my car to them.

Mary L.
VA
Excellent service team
The professionalism and respect given to me by Shaun will result in my returning to Hyundai of Chantilly on the future.
Everyone there was kind and helpful.
Great team!

Rick S.
Aldie, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/16/2018 Category: Service
HONESTY and personal attention to needs and recommendations
I have brought my Santa Fe to your dealership since purchasing it, and I am always impressed by the friendly interaction and honest assessment of everything needed or things to look out for. It feels good to know that people are not out to stretch the wallet but rather gain trust and confidence and do a great job. This has earned my loyalty, and I thank everyone at this Hyundai dealership for doing such an amazing job.

David S.
Super Service!!!!!!!
Great Service,representative Ashley was as usual very helpfull in taking care of my requests and outlining items to take care of for my upcoming car service.....A+.

Denise S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Sean is a Great person and helpful. He help you to understand the service that you are having on your car.

Ashburn, VA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Consistently wonderful
They do a wonderful job everytime

2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
great service
I was in and out, same day and the staff and technicians did a great job.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Michael H.
Centreville, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil change- 7500 mile checkup
I called up and they took me right away. They did the work while I waited. In addition to the oil change they did the normal service checks and took care of two recalls. The service representative suggested a couple of additional recommended actions which I agreed to. The work was done quickly and the coffee in the waiting room was excellent. In addition they washed and vacuumed my car. Good job.

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate you leaving us this 5-star review along with your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again.

Springfield, VA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, fast and friendly
Always great service. Arrived without an appointment and was taken care of without issue. Love the free car wash.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

DA
Daniel A.
Rices Landing, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Very experienced with the product.
Everyone is happy and they all know the vehicle, best service experience in all my years with cars.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 12/13/2018

12/12/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
excellent customer service.

Thomas,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

HV
Hector V.
Bethlehem, PA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
A++++++++ Service Above and Beyond !!
I stopped in on a Friday without an appointment and it was super busy. I spoke with Sean who was super friendly and was still able to squeeze me in. They performed the recall and looked over my vehicle. They topped off my fluids and made sure everything with my car was in optimal shape. The team at Hyundai of Chantilly is Fantastic and it my number one go to for service in the area for all my vehicles even ones that aren’t Hyundai. Highly Recommend!!!

Hector,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review along with your kind words! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Rockville, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome Amenities!
The service is awesome, free wifi to surf the web, enormous size flatscreen in the waiting room area comfortable seating as well, very clean and professional ran dealership, these wonderful people did a great job servicing my 2010 Hyundai Genesis 4.6. Even has a boardroom executive style office if you need a table for your laptop to get more work or business affairs done.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

KH
Khalid H.
best service
excellent service and fast

Khalid,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review!

Megan M.
Herndon, VA
Wonderful Service
I received wonderful service as usual. Ashley is always a huge help, and not pushy at all. Definitely recommend Hyundai of Chantilly.

Megan,

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Team and very pleasant.
I'm satisfied.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Colleen B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful. So friendly. Shaun is the best.

Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review along with your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again.

PG
Patricia G.
Vienna, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional Dealership
All parts of the service process are easy. Check in is smooth, great waiting area, keeping me informed, and efficient service. I'll be back.

Patricia,

Centreville, VA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Every time I take my car in for servicing, they answer all of my questions, make my appointments for a time convenient to me and suggest dates that will be least busy. They always update any recalls and fully explain all completed work. And I always get an interior and exterior cleaning with the work! They are a great crew!!
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 12/10/2018