Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

MU

Doyle, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Services
They gave me an appointment time that worked for me. They were fast in completing the service. They are always pleasant and professional.

Rebecca C.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service as always
Great Service as always

Michael H.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I can leave blank if I so desire
My ratings are my comments

Randall G.
Fairfield Glade, TN
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Was serviced on time and out in 30minutes!
Very good 👍

Carl B.
Doyle, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The BEAR in it all.....
I had a 2015 Sonata 2.0T Limited that, on 18 Oct 2018, had a Black Bear jump out in front of while at 60 mph. The event, in KY, ended up in the car being totaled due to the 2 driver area airbags blowing and the 250lb black bears death. Because ALL of the systems worked as designed : The car impact zones, the steering wheel airbag, the driver side leg air bag, and the BlueLink system.... on 25 Oct 2018, I bought a 2015 Santa Fe 2.0T Sport Ultimate to replace it. I took the Santa Fe into service to get 4 new tires put on it and while it was in service..... I went into sales and saw the same salesman that had helped me with the purchase of Santa Fe..... and ended up working a deal on a 2017 Santa Fe 3.3L 3 row Ultimate Limited...…. So...… I got the 2017 for me and my sister gets the 2015 for her... makes the 6th-8th Hyundai's purchased by me and my family... the original being a 1988 Excel (we still own and it still runs and it has 400K+ miles on it).. YES, we highly recommend Hyundai of Cookeville for its TEAM of people (ALL Departments) and Hyundai for it's product line and quality !!

LP
Linda P.
Mc Minnville, TN
11/09/2018 Category: Service
best service in a long time
I must admit this was the best ever experience with getting my car serviced /fixed. The drive for me was a little long (55 mi. one way) but well worth it. In and out, both times, in record time. I would recommend Hyundai of Cookeville.

CD
Chelsea D.
Cookeville, TN
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly and helpful!
I will give Hyundai of Cookeville 5 stars every single time! It doesn't matter if I'm there for service or to ask a question, there is always someone to greet me pleasantly and direct me to someone that can best serve me.

Baxter, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
work performed in timely manner but apparently not so accurate in regard to tire pressure
I was pleased with the service other that I told them the low tires indicator had been on for a few weeks and they said they would take care of this which on my sheet it said they did but when I got several miles away from the dealership, I notice the low pressure indicator light was either back on or had never gone out. I will have to make another trip back to get this checked again!!!

AD
April D.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Fast, friendly and appointments made easy

Pall Mall, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Amanda
Very friendly and fast service. Never a disappointment.

Byrdstown, TN
10/29/2018 Category: Service
they just aim to please great service

Dixon Springs, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Parts not on hand.
They know what the issue is, blowing fuses and door will not work.
Parts not on hand and having to return to have the issue resolved.

Jerry P.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
The Entire Dealership is Awesome!
My wife gets her oil changed there when needed. She's never had any problems whatsoever. In fact, she got a nail in one of her tires on her way to Cookeville yesterday so she stopped in the dealership to get it plugged. She didn't have an appointment but yet, she was in and out in 15 minutes and then they didn't even charge her! They have really taken care of us on every level!

Gordonsville, TN
10/26/2018 Category: Service
I took my car in for the full service that the website recommend which was going to cost over $100. The service guy said he will check the things out but if it didn't need then he would not replace it. I only ended up paying $27. Most places not like that they will just take your money.

Sherry C.

Linda J.
Sparta, TN
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
I am very satisfied with Hyundai of Cookeville. Josh Cokel sold me the perfect car for me. I look forward to getting my car serviced at Hyundai.

Thomas B.
Mount Juliet, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great People = Great Dealership
First off, I live in Mount Juliet and drove the 65 miles to Hyundai of Cookeville to purchase my Hyundai. I worked with Thomas and after the prices I was quoted in the Nashville area I knew the drive would be worth it and he made it happen? On my latest visit the service department treated me 100 percent better than the two dealerships in my area. They worked with me to get an issue corrected and it was taken care of in no time. I will keep making that drive to ensure I receive great service.

DZ
Debra Z.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule, drop off, explanation of service, and pick up.
Easy to schedule, drop off, explanation of service, and pick up. Expectations met: Superior service to car and received superior customer service as well. Thank you.

Joyce D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Merlyn Davies
Josh in the service department is one of the best people I have ever dealt with at a car dealership.