Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

Danny H.
Monterey, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Fast service
the service was fast

Jeffrey B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service.
Cookeville Hyundai always has fast and efficient service when I bring my Santa Fe to them.

CT
Connie T.
Hartsville, TN
11/20/2018 Category: Service
I used $10.00 coupon that was emailed to me and I thought oil change & servicing was very affordable. Service was quick but efficient.

Jamestown, TN
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Review.
Josh S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience of the technician not resetting the reminder. If you would like I will happy to walk you through how to reset it over phone. It is very simple and should not take much time at all.

The email reminder you received for a 30,000 mile service actually comes from a different system and uses either your blue link if it is active or a predictive algorithm to estimate when you might need your next service. This should already be reset because around a week after you have the vehicle serviced with us Hyundai will receive our data that shows the service has been completed.

For 30,000 miles on your vehicle there are not any additional recommendations from the other routine services you have had completed so the 30,000 mile service is what you had completed on your visit.  The first major service on your vehicle where anything recommend other than a oil change, tire rotation and fuel system cleaner is at 60,000 miles.

I will call you personally here shortly to make sure that you have no concerns and get the on dash reminder straightened out.

Josh Street
Office 931.520.7200 ext. 4755
Mobile 615.582.4495
jstreet@hyundaiofcookeville.com

LR
Larry R.
Loyal to Hyundai
Love my sonata...its my third one. I send everyone to cookeville Hyundai when they talk about buying a car.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good service department
Had car in for routine service twice this year and they found a more serious problem with front end and tires. Quick work. Josh Street and mechanics do a good job.

TG

11/15/2018 Category: Service
friendly personnel
see earlier comments
Josh S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  If the filters were close needing replacement but the technician felt you could get one additional service of out them that is when we recommend cleaning out the loose debris. I may have not communicated this to you but the technician cleans them with out with a air gun in this case before he reinstalls them.

There is nothing you should need to do personally to them. If you would like to come by anytime I would also be happy to show you where they are located.

I will reach out to you personally here shortly to make sure this answers any questions you my have

Josh Street
Office 931.520.7200 ext. 4755
Mobile 615.582.4495
jstreet@hyundaiofcookeville.com

Carmella H.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The service is always excellent and they make you are comfortable while you are waiting.

WM
William M.
Rickman, TN
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service department. They treat you like family instead of customers. Great folks

Thanks

Doyle, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Services
They gave me an appointment time that worked for me. They were fast in completing the service. They are always pleasant and professional.

Rebecca C.
Monterey, TN
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service as always
Great Service as always

Michael H.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I can leave blank if I so desire
My ratings are my comments

Randall G.
Fairfield Glade, TN
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Was serviced on time and out in 30minutes!
Very good 👍

Carl B.
Doyle, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The BEAR in it all.....
I had a 2015 Sonata 2.0T Limited that, on 18 Oct 2018, had a Black Bear jump out in front of while at 60 mph. The event, in KY, ended up in the car being totaled due to the 2 driver area airbags blowing and the 250lb black bears death. Because ALL of the systems worked as designed : The car impact zones, the steering wheel airbag, the driver side leg air bag, and the BlueLink system.... on 25 Oct 2018, I bought a 2015 Santa Fe 2.0T Sport Ultimate to replace it. I took the Santa Fe into service to get 4 new tires put on it and while it was in service..... I went into sales and saw the same salesman that had helped me with the purchase of Santa Fe..... and ended up working a deal on a 2017 Santa Fe 3.3L 3 row Ultimate Limited...…. So...… I got the 2017 for me and my sister gets the 2015 for her... makes the 6th-8th Hyundai's purchased by me and my family... the original being a 1988 Excel (we still own and it still runs and it has 400K+ miles on it).. YES, we highly recommend Hyundai of Cookeville for its TEAM of people (ALL Departments) and Hyundai for it's product line and quality !!

LP
Linda P.
Mc Minnville, TN
11/09/2018 Category: Service
best service in a long time
I must admit this was the best ever experience with getting my car serviced /fixed. The drive for me was a little long (55 mi. one way) but well worth it. In and out, both times, in record time. I would recommend Hyundai of Cookeville.

CD
Chelsea D.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly and helpful!
I will give Hyundai of Cookeville 5 stars every single time! It doesn't matter if I'm there for service or to ask a question, there is always someone to greet me pleasantly and direct me to someone that can best serve me.

Baxter, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
work performed in timely manner but apparently not so accurate in regard to tire pressure
I was pleased with the service other that I told them the low tires indicator had been on for a few weeks and they said they would take care of this which on my sheet it said they did but when I got several miles away from the dealership, I notice the low pressure indicator light was either back on or had never gone out. I will have to make another trip back to get this checked again!!!

AD
April D.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Fast, friendly and appointments made easy