Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

HP
Harold P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
LINDA P.
JOSH ALWAYS DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB.... BEST SERVICE REP THAT WE HAVE EVER WORKED WITH.....

RT
Rochelle T.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Mercedes Owner ❤️ Sister’s Tucson
Sister asked me to take her car in for an oil change. Her Tucson was very enjoyable to drive. Great style, love the technology and very good value.

Jerry C.
Algood, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai review
All was good except when any car enters the lot they get swarmed instantly and /or harassed with the hard sale.

TN
Thomas N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional
This was our first oil change. It was quick and courteous. Also they took care of a loose trim part. And as a bonus we met some nice folks in the waiting room.

PE
Peggy E.
Algood, TN
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Unsatisfactory work and communication
See comments within survey
Josh S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 09/21/2018

I am sorry that you were dissatisfied with your service. We did not have any complaint listed about a pull the vehicle was first dropped off. This may have been miscommunication with the advisor and if so I apologize for that.

You and I have already spoken as you stated in your review. The reason I told you that I did not know and was not going to lie too was because I was on vacation the week before and was familiar with the repairs on your vehicle and it was already almost an hour after we closed when you showed up to pick your vehicle up. I was honest with you because I was unfamiliar with the repairs your vehicle and told you the reason why. When our conversation got to the point of you raising your voice and cussing or having a " really bad discussion" as you put it I admittedly told you to service it somewhere else then as you said you were going too. I was upset by that point and I know my attitude towards the whole situation had turned negative and I apologize for that.

The advisor had already waived the cost of the alignment because of the possible first miscommunication. By the end of our conversation I told you that we were both upset and that we could speak further about it the next day. You had already said that you would servicing the vehicle elsewhere and then added that we did not have to talk again.

If you would like to speak with me personally again and work towards resolving your concerns all my contact information is listed below.

Josh Street
Office 931.520.7200 ext. 4755
Mobile 615.582.4495
jstreet@hyundaiofcookeville.com

Sparta, TN
09/17/2018 Category: Service
very efficient and friendly.
We found the employees to be very efficient and friendly.

TG
Terry G.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
The Hyundai techs did a great job of diagnosing a tricky electrical problem. Thank you Josh

John R.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Gave me a loaner for had to return to complete necessary repairs.
Will buy next car here for it's service department!

EB
Earl B.
Rock Island, TN
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Cookeville
Friendly people and service .They treat you in a way that you want to come back A dealer ship that treat you in a way that you want to go back to.

BA
Bobbie A.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Recommend
We went to Hyndai of Cookeville after reviewing suvs from several dealers. Very courtious and went out of their way to find a vehicle we would be happy with.

James S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast in and out Friendly workers.

Margaret W.
Smithville, TN
09/11/2018 Category: Service
service
everything was great but the very bad was the check out she charged me someone else car repair to my card and made me over drawn on my account then could not refund me had to get someone else to do it made me very upset with my visit. i had to set down in the waiting room to calm down when you mess with someones money and do not know what you are doing its wrong!!!!!!!!! i would recommend to a friend but watch the check out person with your money

Lebanon, TN
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service is slow as service area is small and short of staff.
Josh S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for reviewing us. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We are outgrowing our facility as you stated and I also want to apologize for small service waiting area.

Unfortunately we are limited in what we can do to make things more comfortable during a service visit because of the current size of facility.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and we are working on ways to expand our operation. I hope that when you need service again in the future that you will consider us.

Regards,

Josh Street
Office 931.520.7200 ext. 4755
Mobile 615.582.4495
jstreet@hyundaiofcookeville.com

09/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great price and friendly customer service.

Jerry P.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Excellent People!
We've been customers there for several years now and we can't say enough about everyone there. I'm thinking of trading in my Elantra soon and this is where I will be going to buy my next Elantra. Because over our 44 years of car ownership, we've owned Fords and Chevys and Chryslers and Dodges and Nissans and Toyotas and Subarus but our Hyundais have been the absolute best cars we've ever owned hands down. I seriously doubt that we ever buy anything other than a Hyundai again.

GC
Glenn C.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Consistant
We have developed a confidence in their service department and have never felt like we were taken advantage of. They are consistant with their scheduling and getting us back on the road in a timely manner. Straightforward and trustworthy.

Rita S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service thought
Fast service and no hassle

Livingston, TN
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Appointment was at 9. Arrived around 830 and was out by 930.

Jack H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Service regular

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The quality of service I expect
Quality service department is a major factor when I purchase a new vehicle. My experience with Hyundai of Cookeville has substantiated my decision to choose Hyundai.