Overall Rating 4.8571404/5Overall Rating 4.8571404/5Overall Rating 4.8571404/5Overall Rating 4.8571404/5rating 4.8571404
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

TW
Tammy W.
Livingston, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
The Service Dept is always very helpful.

Amelia M.
Spencer, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Cookeville Hyundai has an great service department. Josh and Savannah are knowledgeable staff that make you feel happy to do business locally.

KG
Kim G.
Pleasant Shade, TN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Speedy efficient service
Friendly fast and complete service

Burkesville, KY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
This was my first oil change for my new car. I live in Kentucky so it was a drive to get there but everyone I came in contact with that day was nice and helpful. I have already recommended Hyundai Of Cookeville to my friends that are thinking about a new car and will recommend going back for service.

Richard R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike
Great dealership and the service department is outstanding??

GR
George R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful people.
I was very happy with my service on my 2014 Santa Fe Sport, and will likely continue to utilize this dealer in the future.

Janie L.
Cookeville, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Visit!
Immediately greeted, and work completed in a very acceptable time frame.

Jane F.
Whitleyville, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick service from courteous dtaff
The service team at Cookeville Hyundai takes care of my car efficiently and goes the extra mile. Recently the service manager dropped me off for an appointment, and when he picked me up my car was ready.

PW
Pamela W.
Chattanooga, TN
11/07/2019 Category: Service
I love my 2017 Hyundai Elantra! I am happy that I have an honest, caring and professional staff, to provide maintenance service for my vehicle.
I would highly recommend Hyundai of Cookeville. If you wish to purchase a vehicle, I recommend that you speak to Thomas Owen.

Rebecca C.
Monterey, TN
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership
excellent speedy service as always

John K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The service department was very punctual and expedient with the work that was to be completed.

Jeremy R.
Walling, TN
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service every time
Had my car for 3 years , always had it serviced at Cookeville Hyundai.. wouldn't take my care any where else . Always friendly , timely service..

James P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealer
Had a wonderful experience at Hyundai Cookeville.
I’ll be going back.

Sparta, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great team
I've been a happy Hyundai owner for 3.5 years. The service team at Cookeville are some of the friendliest people I've ever meet in the service industry. I've moved and now drive an hour back to have my SUV service by them due to their great team...

Thomas S.
Baxter, TN
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great service! Great people! Wonderful experience!

James S.

Rachel E.
Livingston, TN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2019 Category: Service
People friendly excellant service.
On time and fast service .People skill great.

PB
Paula B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/25/2019 Category: Service
made it right
I have been pleased with Hyundai and their team of staff that work diligently to satisfy the customer. Concerns are resolved in a timely manner and with pleasing results. It is greatly appreciated that I was listened to and taken seriously. Will and have recommended Hyundai for anyone's next vehicle.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
honor your coupons
Hyundai of Cookeville sent out coupons via email that was a misprint according to the service dept manager and I was refused the service because their marketing team messed up. Even after pointed out false advertisement law, I was refused the full service of the coupon.
Josh S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I have been in contact with the company that handles out marketing and they are working to get the mistake in wording corrected.

I also asked them to cover the cost associated with providing the service to you as it was there mistake. This was an email that they sent out on our behalf as part of a program we are on with them but I never received a sample of the coupon for approval so honestly I was blind sided when you brought it up the other day.

I will reach out to you personally today to see if we can work out an arrangement to make it right for you.

Josh Street

Elizabeth H.
Baxter, TN
10/17/2019 Category: Service
staff friendliness
The service mgr and all associates were friendly and seemed eager to help.

Smithville, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly!
Everyone was pleasant. Had a smile or two. This doesn't happen with all businesses.