Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833

LD
Leveda D.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Great service, friendly staff, very timely. Overall, super impressed with the service!

PS
Paul S.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
They spoil you there.
They are very easy to deal with. The work was done in a timely manner. The people at Cookville Hyundia are always pleasant to
deal with. While we were there we ran into 2 other people from our area (35 miles away) who were just as pleased with their cars and
the service.

Sherry M.
Silver Point, TN
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly staff and service
Very efficient operation

No problems
Waiting room seemed crowded when I arrived [about 10 minutes before my appointment, but service was very fast!

Jeanette G.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2019 Category: Service
The service I received was fast and friendly, and they didn’t try to sell me service that I didn’t need. I will definitely return when it’s time to service my vehicle again

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Timely friendly service
Got in right on time, wait time was less than I was told it would be, cost was surprisingly low

Donald C.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Great people

CD
Chelsea D.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Every time I visit this dealership I am greeted with a smile and with a warm smile, hug, “how ya doin?”. I really feel like part of the Hyundai family.

Cynthia W.
Buffalo Valley, TN
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service
Always a pleasure dealing with our dealership Hyundai of Cookeville. This makes our third car we purchased here and is the only place we trust.

Carmella H.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service

06/12/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Customer service is great here. Everyone I talked to was willing to provide help. Smiling is a plus to customer service. Keep up the pleasant atmosphere. Thanks....

AD
April D.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Ad always exceptional service
As always exceptional service. Arrived before my appointment and in and out fast. Always friendly and accurate. Thank you again for amazing service and a friendly staff.

LD
Lori D.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Always have a positive experience getting work done. They try to save me money when possible, too.

RA
Richard A.
Baxter, TN
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Always had good service

Baxter, TN
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
In my experience from purchasing to general maintenance - I have no complaints. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Hyundai of Cookeville to ANYONE! You won't be disappointed.

Doyle, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Good
Always great service

Rockwood, TN
Excellent customer service
Service department is very efficient and professional. Always gets me in and out quickly.

Excellent Service Team
I take my car there for all my service appointments. They have a great staff.

LV
Lucy V.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
People
People are awesome! They talk to you and tell you what they did and how they did it. They go above and beyond. Customer service was great!

EJ
Eddy J.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai visit
Hyundai accomplished repair, and were very pleasant to deal with, and wanted to be sure we were satisfied.