Overall Rating 4.6538446/5Overall Rating 4.6538446/5Overall Rating 4.6538446/5Overall Rating 4.6538446/5rating 4.6538446
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

PR
Pat R.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Respect and Knowledge
Tim, my service rep, always treats me with respect and makes sure I understand the problem/solution. When I called to let him know I was having some difficulty starting my car he told me to bring it in as soon as possible, and even tho they were very busy when I arrived he made sure I was worked in to get a new battery. After I failed the state emissions test Tim made sure my vehicle received a smoke test and was repaired. I feel Tim looks out for me and wants to make sure I'm aware of all situations.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business.

KP
Keven P.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service !

Rebecca C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Levels, Always!
I have only ever taken my car to Hyundai Cool Springs for service since I bought it, and I have never once had a bad experience. The staff are friendly, caring, and always so helpful. One of the few places I trust implicitly with my car!

RL
Robert L.
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/11/2019 Category: Service
It starts with the people, good people, the key to any successful organization.
Team Service! Everyone I come in contact with; Tim & James especially, are very Customer oriented. they want a happy and pleased Customer when I leave.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/11/2019

KP
Kelly P.
Murfreesboro, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
wonderful service
Always treated like a queen when I bring my vehicle in for service. Next year I will be purchasing a new Hyundai from this dealership!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/08/2019

Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Very pleased with service
My first oil change on this car and all went well. Will continue to use Hyundai of Cool Springs for all servicing. Everyone I spoke with was courteous and helpful.

Sharon M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great team work
All work was completed in time and at price quoted. They also said next visit you will need to get a few items looked at and fixed instead of forcing more work right now.

Sheila S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Electrical Problem
We have a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. All of the interior lights stopped working. Then the car wouldn't stop. Because it was still under warranty, Hyundai towed it to Cool Springs Hyundai for free. It turned out to be a short in a wiring harness by the drivers door. It took a week to find the problem, but they found it. And, Cool Springs Hyundai provided us with a free rental car while they diagnosed the problem. Great work!

Respond
  Pin

David C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was great!!
My service consultant knew me by name, treated my extremely well and had everything done well! He advises me well on what I need to do now and what can wait!

BC
Balabhadra C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Dealership Maintains Superb Service
Always friendly, professional, and trustworthy service. Satisfaction is assured. I'm a happy long term customer.

Julie H.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
New tires
I had to get two new tires due to an accident and Hyundai had them cheaper than Discount Tire or Firestone including installation and taxes.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/04/2019

Barbara H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
This was my 2nd time bringing my car to the Cool Springs Dealership and as usual received excellent service. I was greeted as though I was a member of the family. The works performed on my car was done professionally and quickly.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/02/2019

Chapel Hill, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
quick courteous full explantation of what was done
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/01/2019

RI
Rochelle I.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and friendly staff!

Richard B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Its People
Staff very professional woman who checked me out was a FOX!!!

Florence, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service for the car but not so great communication setting up the appointment.

Albert B.
Antioch, TN
09/25/2019 Category: Service
very clean waiting area
Hyundai looked into previous engine problems gave me a rental and replace my engine.My service Tech James treated me great.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/26/2019

La Vergne, TN
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Dependable service
Great service, technician kept me informed on my car.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/24/2019

SR
Susan R.
Thompsons Station, TN
2006 Hyundai Azera
09/24/2019 Category: Service
The service department scheduled a time for me to drop off my son’s car. They did a diagnostic test which showed he only had some carbon build up. I was so thankful we didn’t have to replace any expensive parts. Their honesty is greatly appreciated! Dealerships aren’t really known for that these days. Thankful I found it a t Hyundai of Cool Springs.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/24/2019