1952 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.57692/5Overall Rating 4.57692/5Overall Rating 4.57692/5Overall Rating 4.57692/5rating 4.57692
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
N/A
N/A
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business.

BE
Barbara E.
09/19/2018
Tire repair
They worked until they found the tiny puncture in my tire (very slow leak) and because it took two tried didn't charge me. The service department is always courteous and helpful.

Danny L.
Smyrna, TN
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Routine Oil Change
Tim and his staff are top notch as always. I will always be servicing my 2014 Veloster Turbo here.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
customer care and service
I would certainly recommend and come back. I've been very pleased overall.

FA
Fayaz A.
auto service
great service and friendly people

WA
William A.
Kingston Springs, TN
Good Service
I find the good folks at Hyundai of Cool Springs to be friendly courteous and helpful. Before they give you your car back after servicing it, they wash it and vacuum the interior. We never got that kind of service at the other dealerships we've dealt with.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely manner

ME
Melissa E.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience!
I've always had a good experience at Hyundai Cool Springs. The work is always done well and the service members are always descriptive in the work done and recommendations for next time.

Antioch, TN
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Polite and relatable service employees.
I like the fact that the services were politely explained before execution.

BD
Bradley D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Has always been great.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service and fast turn around
I visited without appointment and receved great service in less than 2 hours. The sevice rep comminicated with me often and giving updates. They even vaccumed the car. Thanks to all!!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/15/2018

09/14/2018 Category: Service
James is helpful and always works hard to resolve our car issues.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/15/2018

Nolensville, TN
Service Department
My recent experience with the service department was one of the best that I have had for service on my Sonata. Justin was a pleasure to work with.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/14/2018

PF
Phil F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
On time service! Very nice and friendly staff too.
On time service! Very nice and friendly staff too.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/14/2018

Richard B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Parts department
My car looked great BUT the cost of the part seemed VERY excessive
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/12/2018

Glad to hear the service was great. Unfortunately factory mirrors are not cheap. Thank you for your business.

Jacqueline G.

Suzanne M.
Nolensville, TN
09/11/2018
Great Sales Representative
THANK YOU to Sim Thomas for being the exact non-pressure typical sales representative. Instead Sim asked me what I wan!ted. In addition Sim is the most helpful sales person that taught me the new technical features that weren't available with my 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. I love my Hyundai Tucson.
My daughter drove it yesterday and loves it also. Thank you, Sim & Hyundai of Cool Springs!

Ronald C.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff both in service / sales / mgmt
On my 3rd hyundai and will be trading for #4 soon.....

EB
Eddie B.
Dickson, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. has really gone DOWN HILL
and they were excellent,,, what ever you have done recently in this Department is NOT working.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your response on letting me know where we are lacking.We are currently looking for customer oriented indviduals if you know of anyone. Thank you for your business and hopfully we will live up to your expectations in the future.

TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/11/2018

Update from our conversation yesterday. I have another tech starting Thursday hopefully that will relieve some wait times.