2045 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5rating 4.6176506
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Had to have my sonata towed to the dealer one evening after hours. The service department called me the next morning to discuss the plan. He updated me throughout the day and had my car ready by the afternoon. Very professional, friendly service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service done in a timely matter
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

TJ
Terry J.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
mr. francis is the best salesman. the service guys are secound to none
5-stars

n/a
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/13/2018

James P.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Always well taken care of
Thanks for always taking great care of me and doing more than I expect
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/12/2018

Julie P.
Spring Hill, TN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always positive
No one enjoys taking their car on for service, but HCS makes experience more than tolerable. They are prompt, polite, responsive, and don’t try to sell you something you don’t need. They don’t condescend - as a single female I’ve experienced that frequently in the world of automobiles.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/12/2018

John W.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, professional service
I came by on Tuesday afternoon trying to leave town for Knoxville on business. Just discovered I had rear break light out. Service manager took care of it immediately and had me on my way. Told me to have a safe trip.

AL

Customer service

Antioch, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
They were pleasant, quick, and helpful.

Genesis
I purchased a 2012 Genesis and it has been the best car I have owned. The dealership worked with me where I felt I got a good deal. The service department was able to resolve an issue that occurred with the vehicle. I would definitely shop the competition to compare what you get for your money when evaluating makes of cars. Would by again.

Genesis
Beware of radio touchscreen. Went out just over 50,000 miles and was quoted $7000 to fix problem. So much for their flagship car.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/08/2018

I am sorry about your radio. Unfortunately all we can do as a dealer is abide by Hyundai warranty policy and ask for assitance if outside of warranty. Hyundai makes all decisions for  warranty. The warranty for the radio was 3yr or 36,000 miles whichever comes first. We sent for for assistance and Hyundai declined due to age and mileage.

2009 Hyundai Accent
78000 mile maintenance
The service staff is very good.
However, never seem to be able to get anything done for under $250 even for simple maintenance.

Brentwood, TN
Identified issue and resolved
One of my tires had a slow leak. The service team found a crack in tire rim, ordered it , and replaced. Done within a few days. Nice job!

Donald L.
Hermitage, TN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great people
Great place
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/06/2018

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Tired of this place............ Svc Manager made good!
Thank you to Mr. Oleary for the quick follow up call and for ordering a replacement jack for me. I must say, I didn't expect a follow-up but I am grateful for the call and quick action to replace my damaged jack. I will give you guys another try. Thanks again.

Tired of this place
Communication to customer should be one of the primary to success right? Apparently not the Hyundai of Cool springs Svc Dept.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/06/2018

I am sorry for the lack of communication and as we discussed i will have the jack ordered for you and call you when it comes in. If you ever have any further issues please contact me and I get it resolved. We do strive for 100% customer satisfaction

Jeffrey C.
Nolensville, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
The best experience
The service team always gets me in and out in record time. You can't beat that. And, they wash and vacuum your car!! That is THE BEST service...ever!!

LW
Lisa W.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Service thanks so much!

11/05/2018 Category: Service
They seem to geniunely care for your experience.
They took care of my car and inspected it for other issues. They mentioned costs to me prior to doing anything on the vehicle. The GM went around and talked to each customer and tried to build a relationship. He offered to puchase anyone a soda.

TK
Ted K.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
service
Very personal and efficient.

PF
Patricia F.
Murfreesboro, TN
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
I recently had am oil change and tire rotation. The wait was very minimal and of course as usual the team was friendly and eager to help!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/01/2018