Overall Rating 4.4999991/5Overall Rating 4.4999991/5Overall Rating 4.4999991/5Overall Rating 4.4999991/5rating 4.4999991
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

Spring Hill, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly and fast
The staff was great and the service took half the time I was expecting. Everyone I talked to seemed interested in hearing what I had to say.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

MK
Mark K.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Good experience
Very helpful, timely service and friendly employees!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/17/2018

Jonathan P.
Nolensville, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The team was prompt, went out of their way to make me feel “at home” and that they had everything under control. The entire Team was like this, not just one person. Kudos!! I am coming back for sure!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/17/2018

KA
Kay A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and thorough
I was very pleased with service All personnel were interested in what I had to say
Waiting room was pleasant
I was surprised and pleased that my car had been washed and vacuumed when it returned!

BL
Bill L.
Murfreesboro, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service and communication!
Took vehicle in late Friday and had it back in no time for complete repairs!

Jill D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
return my car cleaner than I left it
I appreciate my car being returned clean, vacuumed and washed

EH
Elizabeth H.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Evaluation
Good work, very efficient, and friendly and courteous.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
1st service on Hyundai Sonata Sport
Easy appointment scheduling
Prompt service
Friendly and professional business approach
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/13/2018

Michael G.
Hermitage, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Nice job!
Loved the service and the quick turnaround time. Your rep was great!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/12/2018

La Vergne, TN
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Great place
Service is great, technicians keeps you informed. Sitting area very pleasant.

PC
Peter C.

John A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, as always!
We truly appreciate the great service we receive from Hyundai of Cool Springs. Our most recent visit was for standard maintenance. The service team was prompt, courteous and checked on all the additional items we asked about in addition to the standard oil change and tire rotation. Our Santa Fe was ready for us timely and met all of our expectations. Thanks!

La Vergne, TN
Always Great!
I live in Rutherford County where there is another Hyundai dealership, but I choose to drive to Hyundai of Cool Springs because of their customer service!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/10/2018

2012 Hyundai Equus
Thorough explanation
The service was punctual and thorough in explaining what the problem was due to and how to deal with it.

SD
Sean D.
Engine Assembly Replacement
Had an engine seize up on me, which I unfortunately thought was the alternator at the time. I ended up burning up my starter when I tried to restart the engine not knowing what happened. I had to replace that in order to realize the engine was shot, which is unfortunate, but once I got the car to the Hyundai Cool Springs dealership they handled all of the warranty work and had me a new engine in just a few days. People have all been very pleasant to work with.

BC
Bob C.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
James was very helpful and focused on my issue ; he took time to give me his feedback, and his knowledge was superior.

JY
Jeannine Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Service is efficient and fast.
They take time to explain what service they are providing and what is needed along with the cost of the work being done. I always have time to ask questions during this review.

Amanda M.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Good visit. All Hyundai workers pleasant and helpful.
My recent visit was due to certain things I had a need for Hyundai to take care of, instead of my usual mechanic. They did a great job. However, several years ago I did not have a good experience in the purchase of my vehicle. I made this clear to them, was promised some perks to make up for my bad experience, and then there was no follow through on their part. Overall my past bad experience has been with a couple of people, and not the company as a whole. However I will serious thing twice before purchasing from Hyundai again.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
In no hurry
This is the second time I've had a poor experience here. This dealership doesn't value my time. Not everyone can sit in a waiting room for hours on end.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/06/2018

I am sorry that you feel like we did not value you rtime. We try to get everyone in and out as quick as possible while maintaining a quality repair. Thank you for your business.