Overall Rating 4.6052605/5Overall Rating 4.6052605/5Overall Rating 4.6052605/5Overall Rating 4.6052605/5rating 4.6052605
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789

DN
David N.
South Fulton, TN
Great customer service!!
Everyone treats you like family! Prompt service and qualified people!

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

CD
Casey D.
Nunnelly, TN
Better than expected
Easily scheduled an appointment that was convenient for us, started on our vehicle at scheduled time. Completed service, 2 recalls and clean up very fast. Friendly Service Advisor.

RE
Ronald E.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait for repair, but good work by the local guys
My car had to have a new engine assembly, and there was over a six week delay in getting the car repaired and back in service. The delay was in getting the new engine assembly from headquarters and not any delay due to Cool Springs Hyundai. Once the engine was received, Cool Springs promptly made the repair, and the car seems to be running smoothly again. During the long wait, I was provided an SUV rental at no cost to me.

BC
Bob C.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service at this dealership is the best anywhere I have been
Outstanding service from James at this dealership. He goes out of his way to make sure the car owner is pleased. Above and beyond. Thank you James

TP
Tiffani P.
Old Hickory, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Justin has been absolutely great!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Cool Springs

Scott S.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Full engine replacement
Had a full engine replacement that was done under warranty. Hyundai service department took care of me during the process.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/16/2019

Matthew Z.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
James (Service Advisor) has been and continues to be a shining example of what interacting with a dealership service department should be like. He is always knowledgeable up front, doesn't overpromise and has great follow up. Have been and will continue to keep bringing my Hyundai Elantra here.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/15/2019

GB
Gavyn B.
Brentwood, TN
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient!
I have had my oil changed multiple times at this location and always had a good experience! Justin has assisted me each time and provides a great service. I highly recommend this dealership!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/13/2019

BA
Brian A.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Justin takes care of me
Justin always finds a way to take care of my maintenance needs!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/13/2019

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Hyundai of Cool Springs went above and beyond, making sure my child was comfortable throughout, even providing him a slice of pizza when he was hungry! The service is top-notch!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/12/2019

Danny L.
Smyrna, TN
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
I've been coming to Hyundai of COOL Springs since Summer of 2014 and have always been treated well. My car has always been properly serviced without issues. I want to thank Jordan for greeting me on my way in and listening to my service needs. Thank you Justin for booking my appointment and replying very quickly. Thank you James for always being so positive when I show up and before I leave. I also had the pleasure to speak with Chance who took care of my Veloster Turbo.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/12/2019

Tom S.
Smyrna, TN
02/11/2019 Category: Service
im not sure they know what they are doing
I really wish a zone rep would call me
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/11/2019

As we discussed on the phone I do not know how you recieved another survey before we have finished your car but the part should be here tomorrow and i will personally call you when completed

EC

Brenda L.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Didn't have an appointment
But they worked me in to replace a headlight that had gone out and completed the repair quickly.

02/09/2019 Category: Service

Murfreesboro, TN
Top Notch
Jimmy is always great!

02/08/2019 Category: Service
My car overheated and I had it towed to Hyundai of Cool Springs. They gave me a courtesy ride home quickly and called later that day to let me know the issue. It was all covered under warranty and I was back in my car in two days.

New Johnsonville, TN
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Customer
Tech was very friendly and would recommend this dealership for service.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/08/2019