Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5rating 4.6326547
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

Lloyd S.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
The service I received was timely and great!
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/23/2014

Thanks for coming in to see us.  We appreciate your business!

James W.
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Bad Wheel Alignment
Generally a good experience except on my recent wheel alignment, the tech. got the steering wheel off center and it is driving me crazy. He should have caught this.

STEVE H.
Nashville, TN
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/13/2014 Category: Service
My software upgrade on my 2013 Hyundai Equus
While I give a 4 star rating for this upgrade, that is a stretch. I had a difficult time finding out what was going to upgraded (I never really got a satisfactory answer), or a definitive price for the work. Once the work was done, I was particularly underwhelmed by how little the software seemed changed. For the expense, I wonder if it was worth it. It is not the dealership's fault, but I believe Hyundai was surprisingly unforthcoming for the expense of the work.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Quick service and attentiveness.
Dealership works hard to win your business and keep you as a customer.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/23/2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.  We enjoy pleasing our customers!

CHRISTINE S.
College Grove, TN
10/01/2014 Category: Service
customer service could been better
I prefer the customer service experience had in may than the one in September. I didn't feel value as customer being service since purchase vehicle at the dealership. I didn't have sticker placed on my vehicle to let me know how miles til next oil change. Last time the service worker concern about my tires. This time no mention about my tires that is kind odd to me.

TW
TIFFANIE W.
Pegram, TN
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Everyone was super friendly and timely. It took exactly as long if not shorter in the amount of time they told me it would. Perfect service!
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/23/2014

We value your time and appreciate your business.  Thanks for the perfect comments!

Nashville, TN
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Not great...
It's service with a snarl at Hyundai of Cool Springs.

KA
KEVIN A.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Great service and people. Clean and efficient facility!
Love my Hyundai and service

MK
MICHAEL K.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
professionalism,courteousness.
As before , the work was great, the staff was competent and courteous.

THOMAS B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/03/2014 Category: Service
2nd Service
I had to wait longer than normal for an oil change.

RANDY S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2014 Category: Service
These folks are the best!
I cannot say enough about how great this dealership is in all respects, with superb customer service before, during and after the sale. Every time I've been there has been an absolutely great experience, and just like the two Hyundais we now own, they continue to meet or exceed my expectations.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/03/2014

We enjoy meeting the needs of our customers.  Thanks for choosing to come in to see us and your Hyundai loyalty!

CF
CANDACE F.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/17/2014 Category: Service
Correctly fixing problems the first time!
The whine I thought was supposed to be hearing when accelerating was due to a faulty idle pulley that was replaced quickly and efficiently. " Silence is golden" !
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/03/2014

Glad you are now able to drive in peace and quiet.  Thanks for leaving great feedback!

LA
LUCIAN A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Good quick service
Outstanding people in service department
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/03/2014

Thanks for leaving the feedback.  We appreciate your business!

JANE B.
Unionville, TN
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Service was great. I got to look and price other vehicles.
One problem. The lock was broken on restroom stall
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/03/2014

Thanks for the comment about the service department.  We appreciate the feedback about the restroom.  It has been repaired.

JAMES H.
TN
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/30/2014 Category: Service
Awesome staff for an great experience...
We have recently purchased a car for my wife's business and are so happy with the vehicle and the service we rec. at Hyundai of Cool Springs, we are already picking out our next Hyundai vehicle.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/03/2014

We appreciate your loyalty.  Thanks for choosing to buy another Hyundai from us.

CHRIS B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Check Your Bill
In my most recent visit I discovered only 97.48 of my total bill of 161.02 was itemized. I believe the larger amount is accurate because I think I know what was left off the bill... but was the work actually performed? Is that why it is not on the bill? I will make an extra trip to the dealership next week to find out.

CT
COLIN T.
07/24/2014 Category: Service
sonata
service carried out promptly with total satisfaction, good job, well done
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/03/2014

We are happy to have met your needs.  Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cool Springs!

DANIEL M.
Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Best Service!
My car was having a problem with the transmission. I called the dealership and took it in for service. They got me a rental car and actually had my car ready the same day. I picked it up, they vacuumed it and washed it and it was covered under the warranty. All for free and I was taken care of! Love going there!
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/03/2014

We are glad that you took advantage of the 10 year/ 100,000 mile warranty.  It is our pleasure to exceed your expectations when servicing your vehicle.  Thank you for the business and great comments!

MIKE D.
Columbia, TN
07/18/2014 Category: Service
No wait getting in
Very friendly service
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/03/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback!

STEVE S.
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Uninspiring
First tried to book the car in online but the website insisted my automatic car was a manual although I have had work done several times before at this facility. The website would then not accept the booking and I was forced to waste time doing it by phone. When I dropped the car off I requested a ride back from my house when the work was finished (I live 5 minutes away) The service guy said he would inform the courtesy driver when the work was done. When I received the email informing me the car was ready I called again to remind them to pick me up. The person on the phone said they would tell the courtesy driver who would call me for my address. 1 hour and 45 minutes later nobody had called so I called the service department once more and again they said the driver would call me. Shortly afterwards she did and was very apologetic about the confusion but seemed completely unaware of the local geography and did not have GPS. I therefore gave her precise instructions on how to find me which i had to repeat a couple of times since she did not seem to be listening too well. Eventually though I was picked up and retrieved my car. Problem is - if a simple issue like picking up a customer who lives 5 minutes away can cause such confusion, it does not inspire great faith in your mechanical abilities and quite honestly if there was an alternative facility nearby I would be very inclined go there in future. I am clicking Yes on the - "Would you recommend" button only because there is no Maybe option.