Overall Rating 4.6470559/5Overall Rating 4.6470559/5Overall Rating 4.6470559/5Overall Rating 4.6470559/5rating 4.6470559
Overall Rating 2.21569/5Overall Rating 2.21569/5rating 2.21569rating 2.21569rating 2.21569

11/14/2017 Category: Service
Never Again
Bad communication and service from the service department
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/15/2017

I am sorry your last service visit was unsatisfactory. We try hard to make sure everyone is treated fairly. We tried several times to get ahold of you but kept getting voicemail.  Thank you for your business and we will use the feedback to help improve our process.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Made an appointment for the morning and didn’t leave there until 1:30 in the afternoon. I don’t understand why it takes so long to get an oil change. My car didn’t go into service until around 1245 and that is unacceptable.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/15/2017

I am sorry you where he an excessive amount of time. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to make it right for you.

11/09/2017 Category: Service
Warranty
Shukri
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/10/2017

I am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. Under Hyundai warranty we can not replace parts that a technican can not verify a failure. As we spoke on the phone if you feel that there is another issue than we will be happy to ride with you and determine what is going on.

LINDA B.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Service Manager made it right
Today I received a phone call from the service manager of Cool Springs Hyundai. He apologized for the experience I had on my recent service. I was truly impressed by his genuine concern for how I had been treated earlier. Thank you for reaching out and showing me that Cool Springs Hyundai cares about how customers are treated.

10/26/2017 Category: Service
poor service
Did not listen to the customer about the problem being reported. Poor communication with customer regarding what was done.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you for the feedback and I will use this info for future training. I am available anytime you need help. We value each and every one of our customers and look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs in the future.

TG
Tiffany G.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Longest oil change with an appointment
Over two hours with an appointment for a simple oil change is quite excessive
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/25/2017

I am sorry for the lack of communication. eric is new and we are trying to train him on how to properly update customers. Hopefully the next visit will go like your previous ones.

AC
Amelia C.
Franklin, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Unacceptable
I was not at all pleased with the service that I received on my last visit and will likely not return.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/17/2017

I am sorry for the longer than normal service time. We had a employee with a medical emergency and were short handed.I am sorry that the advisor did not inform you of the reason. Thank you for your business and hopefully we can regain your business and trust.

Kristine S.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Poor
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/28/2017

I am sorry that the oil and recall took so long. We try and complete cars as quick as possible. We are currently looking for more staff but it is extremely hard to find qualifed techs. Thank you for your business.

Marty B.
09/27/2017 Category: Service
You've Gone Downhill
What's happened to Cool Springs Hyundai?
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/28/2017

I am sorry Josh took so long to get back with you. I was on vacation so getting the request and answer back took a little longer than usual. Unfortunately Hyundai declined any assistance on your vehicle. They declined due to the fact you where 9,000 miles over the warranty.

Brentwood, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2017 Category: Service
From communication, work ethic, attitude, and a "what can we do for you" mentality, your shop has a long way to go. That starts from upper mgmt and I can see that everyone is not very happy doing their jobs in your shop.
I feel like your shop needs a consultant or new management to correct every aspect of the service experience. If something is going to take over an hr, then offer a loaner for free. It gets your customers exposure to newer vehicles and they may want to upgrade. So many missed opportunities and overall attitude sucks. Communication - literally understanding your voicemail message sucks. Addressing me as "Mr Chicano" is a joke. I literally shared with friends who laughed out loud. I'm doing this to me mean or undermining. I'm giving your management team a wake up call that your shop needs to be accountable and do everything a lot better.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/26/2017

I am sorry your last experience was unsatisfactory. Teh sales person making the phone call should hav ebeen more professional and we will address this and the other issues you stated. Thank you for your feedback and business.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
0 for 2
2 simple requests and neither was executed correctly.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/22/2017

I am sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. I am sorry that there was a lack of communication.

KA
Kay A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Thank you for explanation!
I would recommend this business

09/22/2017 Category: Service
A one-hour wait turned into 4 1/2 hours!
Employees were courteous but the wait was too long
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/22/2017

I am sorry for the long wait. Diagnosis of warning lights and repairs other than quick recalls and maintenance items have to be done by a technican that is qualified to do the repairs. We are trying to get more techniocans that are qualified to work on harder issues but it is getting harder to find them. Thank you for your business.

09/21/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai Service is Hirrufic at This location
I was lied to by the Assistant Service Manage who did not return my calls when it was in the shop for almost two weeks!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/22/2017

I am sorry for the lack of communication and once the part comes in we will take care of the other noise. Thank you for your business

Jenna W.
09/21/2017 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor customer service and lack of communication.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/22/2017

I am sorry your vehicle took longer than expected.We try to get everyone completed within a timely manner. We are looking for qualified technicans to help with the load. Thank you for your business.

09/20/2017 Category: Service
Check your report before you leave!
No one discussed what my 10-point maintenance results were before I left! If you are not going to go over it, why do it?
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/20/2017

I am sorry about your experience. As I stated on the phone I will use this as training for th eadvisors and the techs. They did not follow the procedures that are set for our dealership and this should have not happened. Once again I am sorry for the poor experience.

09/19/2017 Category: Service
Dishonest! Beware of Service NOT Being Performed (but charged for)
I have TWICE taken my Sonata to this dealership for service, including tire rotation and found that the tires WERE NOT ROTATED!! Be sure to MARK your tires and anything else you can to be sure service was actually performed. I will never return to this dealership!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/19/2017

I would like to apologize if the service was not performed correctly. I will gladly have the service redone for you to give you piece of mind. We do not do business this way. once again I am sorry you feel that it was not done properly and will gladly redo at your convenience and refund the charge you paid.

Mechelle M.
Nolensville, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Poor communication with the service center
not good communication
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/19/2017

I am sorry for the lack of communication. Thank you for your business. We are working on a better call system hopefully this will improve your next visit.

IG
Ian G.
2009 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2017 Category: Service
Horrible service.
Calls in the service dept are placed on hold immediately and not returned to in a timely manner. Staff are unfriendly. On-line bookings are not fully reviewed so multiple visits to the site ca be necessary.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/11/2017

I am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. Josh is new and i will be speaking with him and training him how to properly treat our customers. Thank you for your business and taking the time to fll out the survey.

Franklin, TN
08/14/2017 Category: Service
See previous comment
Do not pay attention to detail
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/15/2017

I am sorry about your last visit. I am currently working and trying to train the advisors on making sure to check the history.Jacob is new and learning. Hopfully you will give us another chance to wow you. Thank you for your business.

08/08/2017 Category: Service
Normally a great experience - unfortunately, not on this service
Unfortunately had my driver door scratched and paint chipped during a door handle replacement, and the new handle still doesn't work properly
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/08/2017

I am sorry about your last visit. If you would call me at your convenience i would like to discuss getting you back in and making sure everything is working properly.Thank you for your business.

Janeane K.
Spring Hill, TN
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Very Disappointed
The dealer has not offered any assistance, other than giving a phone number to the manufacture, in getting the cost of the alternator and value cover gaskets refunded to us for a problem that has happened for the third time. When the manufacture was contacted they gave me a web site to go to but that web site is not operating. For the second time we are out another 800.00 not even including the cost of a new battery that we were told was ruined due to the alternator shorting out. Terry, Janeane Kinnaman
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/22/2017

I am sorry but all refunds go thru Hyundai Corporate.