4.6

Overall Rating 4.6491242/5Overall Rating 4.6491242/5Overall Rating 4.6491242/5Overall Rating 4.6491242/5rating 4.6491242
Overall Rating 2.2807/5Overall Rating 2.2807/5rating 2.2807rating 2.2807rating 2.2807

RA
Robert A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
Appointment was on time and work was well done.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business.

LH
Lisa H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, accommodating, friendly
Having my car serviced is not a stressful chore
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/21/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Responsiveness appreciated 👍🏾
Quickly circled back to address my complaint.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Acknowledgement please
Recommend that you ensure that staff, at a minimum, greets customers upon arrival.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/18/2019

I am sorry for the delay in getting you in for your service. I will use this as training for my advisors. Thank you for your business

PO
Paula O.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Don’t leave your car there unattended
I dropped my car off instead of waiting and they let it sit there instead of doing the repair. I called back several times throughout the day for a status update, texted and chatted and left voicemail. Nobody ever called or texted me back. Seven hours later I called and texted to say I was coming to pick it up whether my two burned out bulbs were replaced or not. I got there to find they replaced an incorrect bulb, so I have to go back to get the other bulb replaced. And they charged me $60 for the incorrect bulb replacement. Stay with your car to oversee the repair.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/18/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. We will use your feedback as training so that your next visit will be more satisfactory.
Thank you for your business.

PR
Pat R.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Respect and Knowledge
Tim, my service rep, always treats me with respect and makes sure I understand the problem/solution. When I called to let him know I was having some difficulty starting my car he told me to bring it in as soon as possible, and even tho they were very busy when I arrived he made sure I was worked in to get a new battery. After I failed the state emissions test Tim made sure my vehicle received a smoke test and was repaired. I feel Tim looks out for me and wants to make sure I'm aware of all situations.

KP
Keven P.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service !

Rebecca C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Levels, Always!
I have only ever taken my car to Hyundai Cool Springs for service since I bought it, and I have never once had a bad experience. The staff are friendly, caring, and always so helpful. One of the few places I trust implicitly with my car!

RL
Robert L.
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/11/2019 Category: Service
It starts with the people, good people, the key to any successful organization.
Team Service! Everyone I come in contact with; Tim & James especially, are very Customer oriented. they want a happy and pleased Customer when I leave.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/11/2019

GF
George F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Poor service
Needs better management, communication and services.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/09/2019

I am sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. We have added staff to help expedite the oil changes and i will use your feedback to help in training. Thank you for your business

Homer Glen, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
Defective 1900.00 part
See previous comments
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/09/2019

I am sorry that the replaced place failed. That is why we only use Hyundai original parts so that the part if defective will be covered by Hyundai warranty for 12 months or 12,000 miles. Hopefully they can get another part installed and get you back on your way quickly. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

KP
Kelly P.
Murfreesboro, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
wonderful service
Always treated like a queen when I bring my vehicle in for service. Next year I will be purchasing a new Hyundai from this dealership!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/08/2019

Damon S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dirty steering wheel
Not very happy with the condition of the car when it was returned
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/08/2019

I am sorry the vehicle had grease on the steering wheel. If you are ever close by we will gladly have the car washed and vacuumed for you. Just swing by anytime and will take care of that for you.

Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Very pleased with service
My first oil change on this car and all went well. Will continue to use Hyundai of Cool Springs for all servicing. Everyone I spoke with was courteous and helpful.

Sharon M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great team work
All work was completed in time and at price quoted. They also said next visit you will need to get a few items looked at and fixed instead of forcing more work right now.

Sheila S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Electrical Problem
We have a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. All of the interior lights stopped working. Then the car wouldn't stop. Because it was still under warranty, Hyundai towed it to Cool Springs Hyundai for free. It turned out to be a short in a wiring harness by the drivers door. It took a week to find the problem, but they found it. And, Cool Springs Hyundai provided us with a free rental car while they diagnosed the problem. Great work!

Respond
  Pin

David C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was great!!
My service consultant knew me by name, treated my extremely well and had everything done well! He advises me well on what I need to do now and what can wait!

BC
Balabhadra C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Dealership Maintains Superb Service
Always friendly, professional, and trustworthy service. Satisfaction is assured. I'm a happy long term customer.

Julie H.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
New tires
I had to get two new tires due to an accident and Hyundai had them cheaper than Discount Tire or Firestone including installation and taxes.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/04/2019

Barbara H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
This was my 2nd time bringing my car to the Cool Springs Dealership and as usual received excellent service. I was greeted as though I was a member of the family. The works performed on my car was done professionally and quickly.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/02/2019

Jeffrey C.
Nolensville, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick, Reliable, Honest Service
I always get fast, quality, reliable service at the Cool Springs dealership. When I say fast, I mean it. I can't even get through an entire magazine before the service department is finished!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/01/2019