Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5rating 4.6326547
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

Susan C.
Brentwood, TN
Window repair
I have enjoyed my Tuscon. The last few appts my car has needed, I have had to wait up to 2 weeks to get in. I feel the person who was answering the service calls made it seem like I could get in sooner if I needed an oil change or tire rotation. I feel a car dealership should work more for repairs which are under warranty than on basic oil changes. I always bring my car in for the oil changes at your dealership, but I would like to know my warranty work will take as high a precedence as basic upkeep.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you so much for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

La Vergne, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and generate check up before a long trip.
Service was great; done quickly!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Enjoyable service experiene
Much improved experience since last service. Jordan helped me and he was very friendly and helpful!

Richard S.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Jordan as my service contact person and Freddy, always very helpful, dependable, and accommodating made my visit to Hyundai a most pleasurable experience.

Jackie D.
Mount Juliet, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Service in Middle Tennessee
The staff and service at Hyundai of Cool Springs was and always has been top notch!!

Juan B.
Service is great
James and Freddy are great employees and people but my Sonata is a piece of trash

John L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai, did not love the service
Instead of listing every little thing that went wrong, I’ll just sum it up as lack luster customer service, lack of timeliness and little attention to detail. I won’t be back.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/25/2019

I am sorry about your recent service experience. James should have updated you about the progress. We are normally on time with the routine maintenance and I do apologize for the longer than expected timing.

David H.
Huyndia
ba ba and so on
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/25/2019

DJ
David J.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever
Very pleasant waiting area with little waiting time. Starbucks coffee a plus
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/24/2019

College Grove, TN
Great Customer
The customer service was great with service representative polite and helpful. I like took time go over the work had done to my vehicle. I felt value as customer that would return. I wish oil change and tire rotation could be discounted more.

EZ
Enxia Z.
Very honest service
I thought my car had issues because it is carrying a lot of miles. The inspection came out very honest and professional without extra charge.

JJ
Jackie J.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Very good service, he explained everything to me so I could understand

PC
Peter C.
Brentwood, TN

Fantastic job
Super friendly and excellent service!!

EH
Elizabeth H.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Do not get service at this location
Crappy service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. James will be giving you a call to try and find out what went wrong

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Great contact with customer service once they have your car
I always appreciate the communication I receive from the customer service team while you have my car.

Munroe Falls, OH
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Overall great service, will return.

Nice facilities, good management
Good management, but make sure all work is completed upon picking up your vehicle.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry that we made a mistake on your last visit.We will gladly make it up to you at your convenience.

Thomas B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Knowledgable Service Tech
Convenient appointments, reasonable wait times based on required service, work is guaranteed and efficiency through specialization in one manufacturer.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/20/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Quality
Very pleased with Hyundai vehicles and service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/19/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Okay Service
The service itself was performed timely and efficiently, prices were fair, please make sure to administer all complimentary services as advertised.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/19/2019