Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5rating 4.6326547
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

TK
Ted K.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
They did everything they said they would, and on time.
Took my car at appointment, I had it back in one hour as promised.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

JE
Jeffrey E.
Dickson, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Craig Francis is great. I will definatly refer friends to get with him if looking to purchase a Hyundai.
Overall, the staff is very courteous, and professional.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/04/2019

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Updating Computer System
It was easy to make my appointment and they were very helpful in getting things done. thanks!

Bob B.
Northport, MI
Breakdown on Vacation? Not a problem at Hyundai of Cool Springs
On vacation 750 miles from home, the engine light comes on and the vehicle loses power. We made it to Hyundai of Cool Springs and Justin took great care of us. After checking diagnostics, he got us a rental car so we could continue our trip while he took care of our vehicle. We were in and out in a couple of hours. Once he had the vehicle fixed, he had it delivered to our local dealer in Michigan. We just picked it up yesterday.

Fairview, TN
Was timely done.

LC
Lesley C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Happy Customer
Great service and friendly!

MN
Mi N.
Spring Hill, TN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great service as always!
Great service as always, nice technician who are very friendly to customers.

Sharon

Raymond P.
Bon Aqua, TN
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Timely service
Right now, no. I wouldn’’t recommend it because of the length of time that day for my completed service.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/02/2019

i am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. We schedule vehicles to be diagnosed by  the next available technician. We try to get everyone in and out as efficiently as possible.  Brake work is doen by only skilled technicans and we want to make sure all repairs are completed properly. Thank you for your business

Jerome W.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient and kind
I came in for an oil change and tire rotation and to have a new piece put on my door. Justin was efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful! I was in an out in a timely manner. They do a great job!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/01/2019

I excellent service

Sylvia W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Josh saved me $500
My passenger door’s lock needed replacing. Josh checked my warranty and discovered the warranty covered it.
He rocks!

Jay W.
Brentwood, TN
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
OK Service
Bringing my vehicle into the dealership is never a bad experience for routine service. However, when my issue was a bit more technical, I felt the staff is not as familiar with the intricacies of the options as I expect them to be.

Nolensville, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

Brian H.
Murfreesboro, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Cool Springs
Customer service is excellent as usual.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/28/2019

David M.
Pleasant View, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/26/2019 Category: Service
great service
Very impressed with the service dept. Has an issue with an intermittent noise and they pinpointed it quickly and resolved the problem.

WF
William F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and Courteous
The service folks were friendly and efficient. They completed the repairs and had me back on the road faster than I expected.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Justin Went Above and Beyond
He went above and beyond to schedule me in before I had to leave town.
I appreciate it so much. Thank you.