4.6

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Past Problem ( engine check light)
No one had explained why my engine check light was blinking. I was just told stop driving it. The next day I had a tow truck deliver the car. For about four days they had my vehicle. Monday I called and my car was ready. Mr O’Leary called me and I returned his phone call. He asked me why so negative my comment in the survey. I told him no one told me to pick up my car or what was wrong. Mr O’Leary explained what was wrong. I am very happy with there service and conversation I had with Mr O’Leary. The vehicle runs excellent. Thank you Mr O’Leary.

02/15/2020 Category: Service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/17/2020

I am sorry your last visit was unsatisdfactory. I will be calling to discuss what happened during that visit.

Murfreesboro, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Prompt response to customer concerns
Received immediate call from Service Dept after initial survey response. Tim's follow-up acknowledged my concerns and vowed to correct issue going forward. Will likely return when future service is needed.

01/28/2020 Category: Service
Communication is key
I scheduled an appointment for an oil change for a 1 year old vehicle. I drove 45 minutes to get to the dealership, so I needed to wait for the vehicle. I arrived a little bit early. I realize this is not an express lube, but figured it wouldn't be longer than an hour. Very little communication at time of drop off. No communication on status or delays while waiting. Advised 1 hr and 45 min later that it was done.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/28/2020

I am sorry for the longer than normal wait. I will call to discuss your last visit. Thank you for your business

Hermitage, TN
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Body work
Problem fixed. Thanks for your follow up

12/13/2019 Category: Service
None
None
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/15/2019

I thought everything was taken care of on last visit?

Joe L.
Hermitage, TN
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoiler fixed
Fixed

12/02/2019 Category: Service
Not good: staff turnover and lack of follow up
We had an excellent experience during the purchase of our vehicle. Since then the salesman and sales manager have left. We had discussed a paint defect on our car with them That was never completely resolved. We are on our second attempt with the service department to get this resolved. Please help.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/02/2019

As we discussed I will order it today and we will have it all wrapped up by Wednesday next week. Sorry for the misunderstanding and we will see you on Monday.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good efforts to make amends
I appreciate Tim from Hyundai for reaching out to me and trying to resolve the issues that lead to this problem.

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Rare poor communication during my last visit
Usually I have great service. This time communication was very poor.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/30/2019

I am sorry your last visit was not your usual service experience.Chris is new and learning. I will share your feedback with him and use for training so that your next visit is like what you are used to. Thank you for your business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Responsiveness appreciated ??
Quickly circled back to address my complaint.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Acknowledgement please
Recommend that you ensure that staff, at a minimum, greets customers upon arrival.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/18/2019

I am sorry for the delay in getting you in for your service. I will use this as training for my advisors. Thank you for your business

Dennis G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
The Recall
My review is based on my direct interaction with Keith in the service department. He was very engaging when I brought my car in for service. He knew who I was based on the appointment that had been set up the previous week. He explained what they were going to do and that he would get back with me regarding any potential repairs. He called me back and told me the car had the problem that was the concern of the recall and that they had to order the parts. He stated the car would be ready on Sat and that I could pick it up when I got back in town. He called me Friday and confirmed the car was ready.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
The Recall
Received a letter from Hyundai for a recall on an oil pump and pan gasket leak.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/25/2019

i am sorry your last visit did not go as expected please contact us for further discussion on what went wrong. Thank you for your business

David L.
Lebanon, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Service - August
Service department has always been very professional and helpful.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Service Sante Fe
Overall Honda of Cool Springs has always had great service. Apparently I just picked a bad day.
JAMES S F. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/31/2019

Sorry about that Mr. Lloyd.
We will make it up to you sir.
Thank you for your business!!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Follow up completed and service scheduled

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Past experience better
Still waiting for call
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/12/2019

I am sorry Jordan has not contacted you. He will be calling in the next 15 minutes. Thank you for your business

TR
Terry R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgotten
Appreciate the follow up with my concern on shuttle service falling short. I woukd like to see what improvements have been made to better this process.

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgotten
Missed on shuttle service.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/10/2019

I am sorry about the miscommunication on your last visit. I will look into the matter and  contact you on Monday. We  value our  customers time . Thank you for your feedback and business.
Tim O'Leary
Service manager

AF
Alaa F.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Oil change, maintenance and friendly staff

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/01/2019

I am sorry your last visit did go as expected. Please give James a call so we can see where the issue was so we can hopfully correct it.
Thank you.

TJ
Troy J.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
This dealership goes the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Took too long
Car wasn’t washed or vaccunes
JAMES S F. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/24/2019

Good morning sir. My name is James your service advisor on your last visit. Im very sorry you were not totaly satisfied with your last visit.
Please contact me when you can.We value you as a customer! Thank You!

TD
Thomas D.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Issue of Service
The service department contacted me via email and resolved the issue that I was having.
I appreciate the fast reply, and will continue to have both cars serviced by Hyundai of Cool Springs.
Thank you!

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Charged us full price because we missed the free oil change by 6 days. Very disappointed!
JAMES S F. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/22/2019

Hi . My name is James from the Service Dept. I completely understand how you feel would like to make it up to you.
I would be more than happy to cover your next service at no charge.
Please let me know if I can help.
Thanks!!

Service is good..
Overall service is good.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Service is good..
General service is good.Car wash and vacuum service is not satisfactory..
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 06/10/2019

I amm sorry that the car wash and vacuum was unsatisfactory. we would be happy to run your car back thru the wash and vacuum.

Munroe Falls, OH
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Overall great service, will return.

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Nice facilities, good management
Good management, but make sure all work is completed upon picking up your vehicle.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry that we made a mistake on your last visit.We will gladly make it up to you at your convenience.