4.6

Overall Rating 4.6607143/5Overall Rating 4.6607143/5Overall Rating 4.6607143/5Overall Rating 4.6607143/5rating 4.6607143
Overall Rating 2.26786/5Overall Rating 2.26786/5rating 2.26786rating 2.26786rating 2.26786

TJ
Troy J.
07/24/2019
This dealership always goes the extra mile to make sure the job is done right and the customer is satisfied,

Justin M.
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Bad service as usual
Can I have my headlight repaired? Yes, that will be $100. Wow...why so much? Well, we have to order the part and charge you for it in advance. No thanks, that's bad business. Oh, we don't care we only see green around here. Here's your car back with the broken headlight...come see us again soon. No, I'd rather gouge my eye out. Have a good day!

JEAN S.
Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Air did not work
called on Wednesday could not get an appointment until Friday afternoon, after waiting for 2 hours was told they could not determine what the
problem with air conditioner was.. ask if I could bring back on Monday.. I ask if they worked on Saturday they said yes but they were booked up I said
keep it ... call me and let me know whats wrong and when it would be fixed did not hear from them.. I called about noon on Monday ... said part ordered should be in Tuesday at 7 am. I said call me because i had to go out of town on Tuesday by 10 am and need to make arrangements for another car...
I called at 8:30 am ...said car would be ready in 30 minutes ... I had to get a ride to dealership arrived 9:15 car was not ready until 9:45.. car under
warranty...part was a new compressor.... why they could not determine that on Friday and had the part on Monday beats me ...
At no time did they offer a loaner
although I asked to be called several times I was never called

FG
FRANK G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Great job but issue right afterwards
They did a nice job servicing the car. Unfortunately, several controls on the steering wheel, including the cruise control, stopped working right afterwards.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Management is very abrasive if perpetual problems exist with your warentied car.t
I own a 2013 car that has had perpetual problems that started the moment I drove the vehicle off the lot. The Navigation system never worked properly. Consequently, I was belittled by the staff and owner whenever I told them about recurrent problems. On one occasion, the co-owner told me to take my vehicle elsewhere because "nothing is wrong" only to have him at my request look at the vehicle to see that it had multiple issues. It took three days and multiple calls to Hyundai to finally get the problem partially resolved. It seems like things are great if you don't need anything other than a tune up.

Tullahoma, TN
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Service was great. Thank you!

2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Cool Springs is best
These guys always work with me and not against me. In other words Hyundai Cool Springs service gives 100% to me every time I drop in for minor service. 2009 GENESIS SEDAN ROCKS*****

PL
PAUL L.
Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Map upgrade completed one hour early. Instead of having to wait dealership offered to provide transportation to and from nearby mall. I didn't request it. Good service.

Randy S.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Always superb service! These folks are THE BEST!
We've bought 2 Elantras (a 2013 and 2014) from Hyundai of Cool Springs, and with good reason. They are simply an outstanding dealership! From the sales experience to the finance folks and the service department, they do what it takes to make the customer #1. I cannot say how much we appreciate the way they treated me and my wife EVERY time we've been there. Our salesman "Bowtie" John and the owner/GM Frank are just great people, as is the entire staff. Great product backed by great service!

Steve S.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
They are the best
Great people to work with.
I tried to get appointment at another Hyundai dealership and was told next appointment was in 3 weeks,
Cool Springs Hyundai gave me NEXT DAY appointments .I will continue to use them for both of my Hyundai's

James W.
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Bad Wheel Alignment
Generally a good experience except on my recent wheel alignment, the tech. got the steering wheel off center and it is driving me crazy. He should have caught this.

STEVE H.
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/13/2014 Category: Service
My software upgrade on my 2013 Hyundai Equus
While I give a 4 star rating for this upgrade, that is a stretch. I had a difficult time finding out what was going to upgraded (I never really got a satisfactory answer), or a definitive price for the work. Once the work was done, I was particularly underwhelmed by how little the software seemed changed. For the expense, I wonder if it was worth it. It is not the dealership's fault, but I believe Hyundai was surprisingly unforthcoming for the expense of the work.

CHRISTINE S.
College Grove, TN
10/01/2014 Category: Service
customer service could been better
I prefer the customer service experience had in may than the one in September. I didn't feel value as customer being service since purchase vehicle at the dealership. I didn't have sticker placed on my vehicle to let me know how miles til next oil change. Last time the service worker concern about my tires. This time no mention about my tires that is kind odd to me.

09/23/2014 Category: Service
Not great...
It's service with a snarl at Hyundai of Cool Springs.

KA
KEVIN A.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Great service and people. Clean and efficient facility!
Love my Hyundai and service

MK
MICHAEL K.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
professionalism,courteousness.
As before , the work was great, the staff was competent and courteous.

THOMAS B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/03/2014 Category: Service
2nd Service
I had to wait longer than normal for an oil change.

CHRIS B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Check Your Bill
In my most recent visit I discovered only 97.48 of my total bill of 161.02 was itemized. I believe the larger amount is accurate because I think I know what was left off the bill... but was the work actually performed? Is that why it is not on the bill? I will make an extra trip to the dealership next week to find out.

STEVE S.
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Uninspiring
First tried to book the car in online but the website insisted my automatic car was a manual although I have had work done several times before at this facility. The website would then not accept the booking and I was forced to waste time doing it by phone. When I dropped the car off I requested a ride back from my house when the work was finished (I live 5 minutes away) The service guy said he would inform the courtesy driver when the work was done. When I received the email informing me the car was ready I called again to remind them to pick me up. The person on the phone said they would tell the courtesy driver who would call me for my address. 1 hour and 45 minutes later nobody had called so I called the service department once more and again they said the driver would call me. Shortly afterwards she did and was very apologetic about the confusion but seemed completely unaware of the local geography and did not have GPS. I therefore gave her precise instructions on how to find me which i had to repeat a couple of times since she did not seem to be listening too well. Eventually though I was picked up and retrieved my car. Problem is - if a simple issue like picking up a customer who lives 5 minutes away can cause such confusion, it does not inspire great faith in your mechanical abilities and quite honestly if there was an alternative facility nearby I would be very inclined go there in future. I am clicking Yes on the - "Would you recommend" button only because there is no Maybe option.

MF
MARY F.
07/15/2014 Category: Service
I forgot my car was there and they went above and beyond to take care of me and deliver my car around 8pm.