4.6

Overall Rating 4.6607143/5Overall Rating 4.6607143/5Overall Rating 4.6607143/5Overall Rating 4.6607143/5rating 4.6607143
Overall Rating 2.26786/5Overall Rating 2.26786/5rating 2.26786rating 2.26786rating 2.26786

Timothy M.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great service from a really nice mechanic.. I am not sure why my 2015 Sonata started burning oil all of a sudden though. The service guys are going to need several visits of testing to look into it.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business.

PN
Philip N.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Great customer service. Pleased with the effort to make this service a very positive experience
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/03/2019

AR
Arthur R.
Austin, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Friendly atmosphere! Very clean!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/02/2019

RF
Raymond F.
Springfield, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/30/2019 Category: Service
the professionalism and their great responibility to their customers
I have been a Hyundai owner since 2016. They have been superb. would reccommend them to all my friends..In fact several fAMILY, and friends have purchased a hyundai from this dealership.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/02/2019

11/28/2019 Category: Service
Service par excellence!
Professional, prompt and courteous! Who could ask for more? An all-around great dealership!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/29/2019

Antioch, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2019 Category: Service
They did a great job on my service tuneup.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/27/2019

Willis B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and service
After having my vehicle's oil changed I noticed 1 oil large collection of oil and another with only a drop the size of a quarter. The first occured only a few hours after parking in the garage. This continued for 3-4 days. Years ago I changed my oil and I knew to wripe down all areas that surround the oil filter. Cleaning up the around the oil filter and under it is a simple process that should always be done.
I called the service department and he offered for me to bring the vehicle in to be checked.
I stated that I would watch and respond if needed.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/20/2019

TR
Terry R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Fit in
Got me in and performed brakes replacement.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/16/2019

TD
Thomas D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Made an appointment to get an oil change and also got 2 filter changes. I was in an out of there in about an hour. Great staff, and want to mention that James Falcone took care of all my concerns. Highly recommend this service department.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/15/2019

PW
Paul W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Periodic service for transmission
They do a very good job of repairing the cars and they are getting better all of the time at returning them when they promise.

BC
Bob C.
Bowling Green, KY
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The staff is awesome! Friendly service staff
I have been coming to this dealership for over 5 years and this Service team is out of this world.

Thomas S.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I have had. Multiple service visits and have been treated wonderfully especially by James who has always gone above what is necessary. A great asset to your dealership

Kirby B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SALES STAFF AND EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPT.
ALWAYS A PLEASURE A SEE THE SMILING FACES AT HYUNDAI OF COOLSPRINGS,

La Vergne, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service manager even took car for a test drive because of a problem that occurred after they serviced it even though it was almost closing time.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/11/2019

Jeff B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Solid Experience
I have been going hear since I moved to the Franklin area. I know own 2 Hyundai’s and have been very please with the quality of this dealership and its service department.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/11/2019

Jackie D.
Mount Juliet, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
I have been coming to Hyundai of Cool Springs since 2011 and always have prompt and courteous service at each visit and I will continue bringing my 2010 Elantra there as long as I have the car.

Claire S.
Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai of Cool Springs
Very helpful and accommodating, willing to work with your schedule

Old Hickory, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great first service
Shuttle service was awesome. Great people and great service

GB
Gavyn B.
Brentwood, TN
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience as always!
I have never had a bad experience at this location and will continue to choose for my servicing needs.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/07/2019