Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

EC
Eric C.
Cottondale, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
07/23/2021 Category: Service
World Class Customer Service!
I needed to have my 2019 Hyundai Sonata serviced and called Dothan Hyundai. On the phone they were polite and accommodating. They followed up setting my appointment with an email reminder and sent a text the day before confirming I could still make it. Great follow through if you ask me. Had I not been able to keep it they had options ready, however I was right on time.
On arrival I was greeted by Carla Gregg! What a wonderful experience as she checked me in and when the service was done expertly completed the service call. In between she guided me to the waiting area and pointed out the amenities available.
The actual service was done in a timely manner. Carla took the time to go over all the points of service provided, asked if I had questions, and thanked me for my visit. It was simply a World Class Customer Service experience from start to finish. I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

Celona C.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service! Always.
Thank you again for the exceptional customer service.

LL
Larren L.
Montgomery, AL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The efficiency and friendliness of the service staff went above and beyond. It's nice to see this kind of customer service these days.

2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Quick and Painless
The service team here is superb. Not only did they send me text notifications and call me to make sure everything was ok with me making my appointment but I was greeted by several friendly employees. Carla and Makala made sure I was taken care of 100% and my car is happy happy that she was taken care of. Thank you Hyundai of Dothan!!!

Jennifer R.
Colquitt, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Sales
The sales department was over friendly and courteous. They made me feel like a special customer. The regular service jobs are not worth my time to drive that far to get done.

CK
Cheryl K.
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Dothan
Unfortunately I purchased my Hyundai at a different dealership but I choose to use the service dept at Dothan Hyundai because of the friendly, informative, and timely service . I will definitely purchase my next Hyundai from them because of the service department.

Grand Ridge, FL
06/23/2021 Category: Service

Debbie C.
06/10/2021 Category: Service
The personnel are always friendly and accommodating.
The service department has always been friendly, helpful and accommodating. They have my car serviced and running smoothly when I drive it off the service parking lot. It’s a pleasure to do business with Hyundai of Dothan.
JAMES W. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/11/2021

GOOD MORNING DEBBIE
THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW AND THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK

LH
Laura H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Products. Service. Location
I recently referred an acquaintance to buy and they did at the first appointment.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/07/2021

Good afternoon Laura. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Carla and the service team provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

JAMES W. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/09/2021

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A TOP PRIORITY FOR US AND ARE ALWAYS STRIVING TO DUE BETTER

HB
Hal B.
Enterprise, AL
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and professional was my experience with the work being done on time.
I took my car to this dealer because I was asked to buy Hyundai corporation. My car has a problem with the Forward collision avoidance system it was checked repaired and hopefully fixed by Dothan Hyundai ,the system is not a one you can readily tell if it’s working or not. Time will tell if the system is repaired.Dothan Hyundai made a noble attempt at completing repairs on this vehicle and I thank them.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/03/2021

Good evening Mr Hal. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a friendly and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive comments. I'm now confident that the accident avoidance system will function as designed, let's not find out we can help it. Thank you!

Matthew C.
Webb, AL
06/03/2021 Category: Service
June 1 2021
This is the second car I've bought from this dealership. I'm very pleased with the vehicles and the service I've received so far. Jamie Uhlir went above and beyond the last time I went in for warranty work. The unpleasant situation turned out to be a minor inconvenience because of her willingness to be so professional.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/03/2021

Hi Matthew. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

06/02/2021 Category: Service
Good
Mike has been professional and easy to work with. Able to work around my schedule to get my car taken care of. Returned car detailed, overall great experience.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/03/2021

Good evening. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad the service team and I were able to get everything taken care of. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Headland, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Repair was done in a very timely manner. Was told the repair would take 3-4 hours but when I let them know I had another appointment that would require me to reschedule they got extra hands on the repair and I was out in 2hrs and made my other appointment with no worries.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/03/2021

Good evening. Thanks for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad the service team was able to repair your car and get you on the road faster than expected. Thank you.

Andrew M.
Headland, AL
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/31/2021

Good evening Andy. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad that Jamie and the service team provided you with a friendly, timely and great service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking care of your day new Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Lasondra M.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Hyundai
I bought a Hyundai Santa Fe and I love it.
The Sales and Service Department has been awesome to work with and took the time to explain everything thing for me.
You want go wrong with a Hyundai.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/31/2021

Good evening Lasondra. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Carla and the service team provided you with an awesome and timely service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!