LU
Abbeville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Love my 2020 Santa Fe!
Awesome service and care from Dothan Hyundai!
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/26/2021

Good afternoon Linda. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Carla and the service team provided you with a pleasant, professional, courteous and timely service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

NS
Nadine S.
Newton, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Service department
The service department personnel do a great job. They are prompt, courteous, and accommodating.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/24/2021

Good afternoon Nadine. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a prompt, courteous and accommodating service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Stephanie M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Happy Customer
They were very friendly and accommodating to my circumstances. I was very grateful.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/21/2021

Good evening Stephanie. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with friendly and accommodating service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

James D.
Slocomb, AL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Service department
They do excellent work
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/19/2021

Good evening Sabrina and James. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Carla and the service team provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Genesis again. Thank you!

Lisa B.
Bonifay, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Of Dothan, AL is FANTASTIC
FROM THE START, THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JAMI URLUH WAS FANTASTIC ! SHE LISTENED AND TOOK THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND EACH OF THE CARS ISSUES. I LEFT THE CAR AND THAT AFTERNOON JAMI CALLED AND STATED IT NEEDED A NEW MOTOR AND WAS COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY. ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE-MIKE EVANS ASSISTED ME FROM THAT POINT ON AND HE WAS THE BEST! HE INFORMED ME ON EACH ASPECT OF THE REPAIRS AND CALLED WHEN THE CAR WAS READY. IT ONLY TOOK 7 DAYS. THE ENTIRE SERVICE STAFF SHOULD BE COMMENDED! GREAT SERVICE-GREAT SERVICE STAFF.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/19/2021

Good evening Lisa. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and I provided you with a fantastic, professional and knowledgeable service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the outstanding comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
they were great from start to finish. the customer service manager was great and impressed me with how thorough everything was
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/19/2021

Good evening. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a great customer service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you!

PB
Patricia B.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
04/11/2021 Category: Service
No pressure and tailored to your needa
Almitra McGriffwas excellent at customer service, listening to my needs with no pressure. Sharon Ward was awesome in finding ways to provide and sympathizing with my needs. Other staff member made the experience feel like home! My third vehicle from Hyaundai.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/12/2021

Good evening Patricia. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad the sales and service teams provided you with an excellent customer service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your new Sonata again. Thank you!

Dorothy W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer care
The service was great this time and the manager did an excellent job.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/09/2021

Good evening Dorothy. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad the service team and I provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Genesis again. Thank you!

Debra B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2021 Category: Service
New car service
People seem to be very knowledgeable and friendly.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/09/2021

Good evening Debra. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an friendly and knowledgeable service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Destiny P.
03/26/2021
Customer service!
My mom came in this week very last minute and the service department had no problem helping her even though they were busy such sweet people kept her informed about her vehicle every step of the way best decision was buying from Hyundai of Dothan
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 03/28/2021

Good morning Destiny. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad to read the service team provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your vehicle needs again. Thank you!

LW
Larry W.
Taylor, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Love Dothan Hyundai
My 2019 fully loaded red Santa Fa was a surprise retirement gift from hubby. Best Gift Ever! Love it .Safety bells & whistles are wonderful. Warrantee is the best. Sales personnel helped make it a surprise. They remember me & my name, are never too busy to help me when I rarely call or walk in.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 03/23/2021

Good evening. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Hyundai of Dothan has provided you with exceptional service and treated you like family. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Rick R.
Ashford, AL
03/22/2021
Excellent service department
I have a 2015 Expedition whose transmission went out (at 108,000 miles), so I’m not too thrilled about the car but I have to say that working with Craig in the service department made the whole repair process tolerable.
We had the car towed to Bondys and my only communication with them was on the phone with Craig. From the beginning Craig assured me that he would keep me apprised of the car’s status and he did so. In addition he did a great job of selling his transmission mechanic to me... so much so that they had carte blanche to do whatever needed to be done.
The transmission work was done in just a few days and everything seems perfect.
I highly recommend this service department and will be taking my business there from now on.
Thanks Bondys!
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 03/23/2021

Good evening Rick. Thanks for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad your repairs were done quickly and everything is working perfectly. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. Thank you!

LO
Lindsey O.
03/31/2021 Category: Service

03/17/2021 Category: Service
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 03/19/2021

Hi Lindsey. I'm sorry to read that we did not provide you with an excellent service experience. I believe we made an error. I'd like the opportunity to speak with you about your last visit. Please feel free to reply to this email or call me at 334-699-6416. I look forward to talking with you soon. Thank you.

Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/04/2021

Good morning Lindsey. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to speak with me. Again, I apologize for the confusion. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rescore rating. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking better care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Ozark, AL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service, they keep you inform of what they are doing to your car.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 03/13/2021

Good morning! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad the service team provided you with an informative and great customer service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Celona C.
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service! Always.
Exceptional customer service!
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 03/10/2021

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this wonderful survey. I also want to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I honestly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking care of your day Elantra again. Thank you!