Overall Rating 4.5478703/5Overall Rating 4.5478703/5Overall Rating 4.5478703/5Overall Rating 4.5478703/5rating 4.5478703
Overall Rating 2.2393624/5Overall Rating 2.2393624/5rating 2.2393624rating 2.2393624rating 2.2393624

2016 Hyundai Elantra
No Bad Thoughts Here
The service was good. No surprises, no issues. Simply how a service department should operate. My car didn’t get a car wash this time but the power had gone out so a little slack was more than deserving. Great overall!

Repair
Mr Murphy was very courteous and helpful

BE
Barbara E.
the time frame was ok
they did a good job on my taillights.

BP
Beatriz P.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Dependable Prompt Service
Service personnel were very courteous and professional

AP
Alicia P.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Great!!!
Hyundai is always great. Great service and great ppl
Tom D. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the great review.

TE
Thomas E.
Santa Teresa, NM
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Shop had a bad day
I was told an oil change was going to take longer than usual and it certainly did, however, the Service rep Rick Murphy, responded as best he could during the ordeal. He continually checked with the shop., and kept me informed. At the end he comped the oil change, because of the excessive wait. That softened the long wait.

Bad day at the Shop
I was told an oil change was going to be an hour and a half. In fact it took just under 3 hours and only then because I demanded my vehicle be returned finished or not. In giving them their due. The Service rep I dealt with responded as best he could during the ordeal, checking with the shop. At the end he comped the oil change, because of the excessive wait.

Hi
Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all our quest. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. we apologize for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees. feel free to reach out to our Service Manager Virgil Esquivel 915-500-2474 if you would like to discuss this situation

IM
Isela M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
My Hyundai
Rick Murphy always takes care of my Hyundai’s...on top of their maintenance.

EB
Elizabeth B.
2017 Tucson Recall
I was notified that I had to bring my car in for a recall and was able to make an appointment for a Saturday morning. From the start I was greeted by Sean Salem and he explained what my car needed. I had a few questions and he answered them all. His explanation of what my car needed was easy for me to understand. I was offered a shuttle ride if needed but I already had made other arrangements. All in all a good experience.

Thank you very much.

LA
Lourdes A.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2019 Category: Service
I received an excellent service and advice about my vehicle

I appreciate the effort that you did for this excellent service.

Christopher M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Took 3 visits, but they finally solved the issue
Very courteous and professional staff, but need to work on better and more frequent communication with the customer.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good and friendly
Staff members make you feel like family

Beatriz S.
Amazing
David was an amazing advisor, he helped me with everything I needed. I would 100% go back with him if I need anything!!
Tom D. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.

TT
Timothy T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fantastic service experience.

SERVICE
great service

Miguel G.
Acceptable Level
Did not see benefit of setting up appointment if wait time is same as individuals without appointment.

DY
Daniel Y.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service and on time
Personnel was professional and friendly

Michael P.
Another Perfect Service Job By The Hyundai El Paso Team
Being a Hyundai owner since 2000 this was the first time using their service department. Like all others in the last 19 years it was again exceptional in all ways. I even used their appointment scheduler for the first time and met for me a new Service Advisor, Diana Gallegos. She was great and my family have welcomed her into our extended family.

We are just waiting to see the new Palisade and maybe buy our next Hyundai

Job well done again and my hats off the the Service team at El Paso Hyundai
Tom D. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for being our customer.

AF
Alejandro F.
The people and service

RD
Romanique D.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
We love taking our Hyundai in for service
Thank you Hyundai of El Paso. You guys are the best.
Tom D. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 06/19/2019

Marcy S.
Fabens, TX
06/19/2019 Category: Service
They always try their best to get you in and out quickly. They do excellent work and are thorough. And they are always able to get us in.
Tom D. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 06/19/2019