4.4

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

AJ in the Service Dept is great
Good customer service but a frustrating set of circumstances getting parts for my vehicle. AJ in the Service Department gave me daily updates.

No loaner - 11 days to fix 2 problems
My car has been in service for 11 days now. First problem probably has been resolved, but a 2nd problem occurred. Car only has 17,000 miles. Service Dept should offer loaner cars when repairs take longer than 3 or 4 days.
Avo M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for speaking with AJ about the matter

Avom@glendaleHyundai.com

David R.
Canoga Park, CA
Customer Satisfaction Doesn't Seem to Matter Here
Three days ago I called Hyundai of Glendale and asked to speak to the manager so that I could request a copy of the service report I had not been given at the end of a visit to there in late August. Instead of assisting me himself, he asked me to speak with the service manager and transferred my call. I left a message with my name and phone number, repeating each twice, and asked the service manager to call me. Three days later I still have not gotten a call back from him. This is a reflection of the very disappointing service I experienced on my visit to the dealership in late August. I will never return to that dealership again.

09/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor Attitude and Indifferent, Inefficient Service Make this a Dealership to Avoid
I will never return to this dealership based on my one experience with having my car serviced there. I don't know which problem was worse, incompetency on the part of the service people I dealt with, or their seeming indifference to customer service.
Avo M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 09/09/2019

aminassian@glendaleHyundai.com

Ronald H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, Awful scheduling
The service department itself does good work and is reasonably priced. EJ kept me informed and the work was done promptly. That being said, it took me three days of glitchy on-line schedule ap, unanswered phone calls to service department and on-line promises of phone calls that never came to set up the appointment.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, Awful scheduling
The service department itself does good work and is reasonably priced. That being said, it took me three days of glitchy on-line schedule ap, unanswered phone calls to service department and on-line promises of phone calls that never came to set up the appointment.
EJMIN H. from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 07/23/2019

CF
Christopher F.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Took the time to make things right
I had the car in to check on steering and alignment, and it didn’t get resolved first time. Then the service manager insisted on making things right and set up a follow up appointment and rental car, so they could resolve any problems. I really appreciate his reaching out and going the extra mile.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Lame service.
Didn't resolve my issue, and wouldn't help.
Avo M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/29/2019

I will be calling to reslove your service issues!

aminassian@glendaleHyundai.com

Revely S.
Palmdale, CA
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Happy and Satisfied !
Had my appointment for today early morning, they attended to my car the soonest they opened. The time they spent to replace my front brakes and driving belt was so quick! :) Thanks and I appreciate it!

06/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Needs improvement
Their staff lacks customer service. So disapointed with my experience with them when i had my oil change and maintenance.
Avo M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for the feedback !!!

Avom@glendaleHyundai.com

AY
Andrew Y.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Awesome customer service!

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Forever taking
Came on with an appointment. Still took over 4 hours to do for a basic oil change. Did not notify me when the car was done.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 04/18/2019

we will be in touch

Fixed operations Dir
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for reviewing the service department, So glad Arlene was able to get you taken care of. We appreciate your business and support.

SK
Sun K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Make it Right
After my prior concerns, Avo called me back and was extremely gracious. He listened, empathised and made it right. Thank you.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service
I had a great experience purchasing the car at Glendale Hyundai. I just wish they had treated my new car better on the maintenance side.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 04/16/2019

WE WILL BE IN CONTACT

Burbank, CA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Inch es uzum vor grem ?

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor and cheap service
Very poor and cheap dealership
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 04/02/2019

WE WILL BE IN CONTACT

Fixed operations Dir

Thank you for the review it is appreciated thank you for the update. We appreciate it and your business.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep. Arlene is an Asset to Glendale Hyundai
Arlene has been nothing but helpful in dealing with my vehicle maintenance and repair issues. She is very professional and goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service regardless of the circumstance. I would recommend going to Glendale Hyundai solely for the level of service she provides. It would be wise of Hyundai to graciously compensate employees like Arlene to keep them around. Great Job Arlene!

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
Service Rep Arlene is amazing and very helpful. Everything else about the facility should and needs to be improved.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 03/27/2019

Well I do understand this facility is old and small and has no parking, we do the best we can with what we have though its all we got. Your sunroof concern will be fixed so sorry its taking several visits though no excuse it can at times be a bear to fix a sunroof concern. Rest assured we will get it done.

LW
Linda W.
Altadena, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional technician met me promptly. He was courteous, explained the work that would be performed, and answered my questions. I had a radio component that had to be ordered, and he explained it to me, AND even re-explained it to my husband on the phone, who is a car-guy and likes to know more details. I really appreciated that extra attention to my needs of a husband on the phone asking WHAT??
AJ was exceptional in speaking clearly, simply, and to the point. THANK YOU AJ!!

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional technicians to greet me promptly.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 03/19/2019

Maybe scored in error.

Fixed operations Dir
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your review AJ says thank you for your score update we really appreciate it and thank you for your business hope to see you again.

Sincerely:

Adriana B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata HEV Problem
AJ and the service staff at Glendale Hyundai went out of their way to keep me informed and to handle a problem when the replacement part was bad. The car is fixed and runs great.

12/02/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Poor parts
It took 3 trips to get my car repaired but not the fault of the technicians but rather unserviceable parts directly from the factory This required 3 trips from the century city area to Glendale
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your review, we will be in contact.

Fixed operations Dir

Thank you so much for your review and comment we appreciate the update ans we all wish you a happy holiday season.

Burbank, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Addresses the issue.
Addressed the issue. Thank you.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department WILL NOT ANSWER/RETURN CALLS
Beyond frustrating trying to get a hold of anyone in the service dept. The service dept will not answer the phone or return calls. Sales team is great. However, I would never buy a car there again due to the service dept. Overall, I regret purchasing at Glendale Hyundai.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE, WE WILL BE IN CONTACT

Fixed operations Dir
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for your review I am very happy AJ was able to get your concerns resolved. AJ would like you to ask for him when you visit the service department again, He will take care of you.

Pasadena, CA
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Feedback Addressed Immediately!
Glendale Hyundai Service (specifically Arlene), did a great job of addressing my feedback and ensuring I walked away as a more than satisfied customer!

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Just okay
Nothing to scream about here. Wish they would at least wash the car before returning.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your review we do apologize, we only have a 1 stall wash area which makes it so difficult to wash all our customers cars. We can of course wash your car but it does add time to your visit.I will have Arlene contact you to follow up.

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Highly satisfied
The service team at Hyundai of Glendale (Especially Ken and AJ) did what they could to ensure my concerns were addressed immediately, in a professional manner, and that I was highly satisfied with my overall experience in the end.

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Bad overall experience.. and not the first time.
It took the service department several times, and over the course of multiple visits, to fix a major problem with my car. The service department did not keep me informed of the status of my car, even when they realized I would have to leave it with them an additional day. I had to continually call them for a status update. Also, and what troubles me the most, is that several issues (one very serious) seems to have begun while the car was in the dealerships care. I now have to bring the car back in to have the new issues checked.
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 10/05/2018

BRIAN THANK YOU FOR THE PHONE TALK I APPRECIATE IT, AND AJ WILL BE SURE TO MOVE ON THIS FOR YOU.

BEST REGARDS;

Pasadena, CA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
What needed to be done , good service!

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Services
What needed to get done, got done! Thanks!
KENNETH R W., Fixed operations Dir from Hyundai of Glendale responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your review, I will be sure to share this with the staff. We also send out mailers i will check if your on the list with the correct address as well.